ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential race is MOST likely over at this point..........

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
1. Public sees another example of complete ineptness of the Biden team. (Secret Service and Mayorkas are going to get scortched at this point by all of the media. Tapper was screaming on Sunday morning on CNN how could an elevated sight 150 yards not be covered)
2. Hearings in September and October with SS and Mayrokas are going to be ugly as they should be
3. Trump and Biden will both tone down their rhetoric as they should, as they should only helps Trump.
4. Media and their guest will tone down their rhetoric as they should only helps Trump
5. Near death experience will HIGHLY likely move Trump's message more to the center which will pull some of the independents and moderate republicans who swore him off. Megan Kelley was screaming on Saturday night she is now 100% on Trump
6. Suspect Nicky Haley comes out hard for Trump now, no hiding now, you are for Trump or Biden, no middle ground.
7. No way in hell any of the Trump cases are moving forward now, judges and prosecutors will be looking for cover
8. Alpha male minorities (Black and Hispanic) just saw a 78 year old man get glazed in the ear, stand up and say Fight, Fight, Fight. Trump moved the needle even more with minority male voters.
9. Speaking personally, I voted for Him in General election, never in a Primary, so a Trump voter but not really a supported and was totally outraged at what occurred on Saturday. I'm voting for him and will say it out loud in gatherings. It moved the needle for me personally.

Swap out Biden, leave Biden in, i don't care. Trump in November by a fairly comfortable margin. Hopefully a Trump with strong convictions but a more measured voice.

1. Public sees another example of complete ineptness of the Biden team. (Secret Service and Mayorkas are going to get scortched at this point by all of the media. Tapper was screaming on Sunday morning on CNN how could an elevated sight 150 yards not be covered)
2. Hearings in September and October with SS and Mayrokas are going to be ugly as they should be
3. Trump and Biden will both tone down their rhetoric as they should, as they should only helps Trump.
4. Media and their guest will tone down their rhetoric as they should only helps Trump
5. Near death experience will HIGHLY likely move Trump's message more to the center which will pull some of the independents and moderate republicans who swore him off. Megan Kelley was screaming on Saturday night she is now 100% on Trump
6. Suspect Nicky Haley comes out hard for Trump now, no hiding now, you are for Trump or Biden, no middle ground.
7. No way in hell any of the Trump cases are moving forward now, judges and prosecutors will be looking for cover
8. Alpha male minorities (Black and Hispanic) just saw a 78 year old man get glazed in the ear, stand up and say Fight, Fight, Fight. Trump moved the needle even more with minority male voters.
9. Speaking personally, I voted for Him in General election, never in a Primary, so a Trump voter but not really a supported and was totally outraged at what occurred on Saturday. I'm voting for him and will say it out loud in gatherings. It moved the needle for me personally.

Swap out Biden, leave Biden in, i don't care. Trump in November by a fairly comfortable margin. Hopefully a Trump with strong convictions but a more measured voice.
Almost feels like some concession from MSM and even Biden over the weekend.

Everything you posted is dead on. Having said that, NEVER underestimate the Pubs ability to screw it up or the Dem's ability to manufacture an October surprise. Heck, with AI technology, there's no telling what type of raunchy Trump video will surface.

And it certainly could be authentic as well........

And it certainly could be authentic as well........
My guess is anything authentic would have been used already. It's not like Trump hasn't had a microscope up his butt for the last 8 yrs and opponents determined to not only beat him but to destroy him. For example, if there was any truth at all to the 12/13 yr old girl allegations, Muellers team would have found it in the first days of his investigation and destroyed Trump before his seat in the Oval Office was warm.

I don’t buy #7. When is sentencing for the BS NY “felony?”

LOL at #1 and #8.......Im glad he wasnt killed but this isnt Reagan taking a bullet no matter how DJT will use it.....it was already a close election i dont think this will change the RvW crowd or most female voters for him.....Im a moderate and doesnt change anything for me I still dont like either...if the Dems drop Biden which would be crazy would help DJT more then anything.

but blast away

LOL at #1 and #8.......Im glad he wasnt killed but this isnt Reagan taking a bullet no matter how DJT will use it.....it was already a close election i dont think this will change the RvW crowd or most female voters for him.....Im a moderate and doesnt change anything for me I still dont like either...if the Dems drop Biden which would be crazy would help DJT more then anything.

but blast away
RvW voters were never voting for Trump regardless. Otoh, I know quite a few suburban women with advanced degrees that absolute despise Trump and voted Biden in 2020 that dislike Biden's policies on schools hiding info about their children from parents and putting men in women's sports. Those former Biden voters will either stay home, vote Kennedy or Trump and likely vote Pub down the ballot. Regardless of how you feel about Trump, you can't vote for this Dem party and convince anyone that you're an independent.

but blast away

On #1 - certainly Tapper and CNN calling out the SS makes them (biden Administration and the SS) look bad and they mentioned it was a Biden hire. So yes i think this moves the needle in more folks thinking his is another miss by the Biden administration

I think Trump was trending well with male minorities before this incident, i think it makes him look better.

I tend to agree with you it want change many opinion, but for him to win comfortable he only needs to change 1 to 2 out of 100 folks and think a more measured and moderate Trump (assuming we will see this) will move the needle by 1.5%. Trump's ceiling is about 48%, this moves it closer to 49% or so. All he needs if Kennedy gets 1.1%

Your point #9 is me too.

Now just pick Ron DeSantis or Byron Donald for his VP today & he’s be unstoppable!

RvW voters were never voting for Trump regardless. Otoh, I know quite a few suburban women with advanced degrees that absolute despise Trump and voted Biden in 2020 that dislike Biden's policies on schools hiding info about their children from parents and putting men in women's sports. Those former Biden voters will either stay home, vote Kennedy or Trump and likely vote Pub down the ballot. Regardless of how you feel about Trump, you can't vote for this Dem party and convince anyone that you're an independent.
LOL trans.....been around since the 70s

LOL trans.....been around since the 70s
LOL, I know. I visited the Gunga Den in the 70s with a bunch of guys on the baseball team I was traveling with. Otoh, I never heard of a drag queen showing up at a elementary or jr high school to be seen by children in the 70s. Iows, some people DGAS about the lifestyles of others, but by the same token, they'd rather be in charge of when and how their children learn of alternative lifestyles.

LOL, I know. I visited the Gunga Den in the 70s with a bunch of guys on the baseball team I was traveling with. Otoh, I never heard of a drag queen showing up at a elementary or jr high school to be seen by children in the 70s. Iows, some people DGAS about the lifestyles of others, but by the same token, they'd rather be in charge of when and how their children learn of alternative lifestyles.
Maybe if people taught their kids to love other people (dont think jesus said love others except......) and help them to mind their own business it wouldnt matter

• Wow
Reactions: cherrydawg
Maybe if people taught their kids to love other people (dont think jesus said love others except......) and help them to mind their own business it wouldnt matter
GTFOH. You can teach your children to love everyone and still want schools to avoid endorsing sex changes to prepubescent children. I don't want an elementary school teacher to feel free to endorse religious views in school nor do I (and a lot of suburban women voters) want a teacher endorsing lifestyle choices. That's the parents job.

Last edited:
Jesus taught to love people but to hate their sin. You libs have a terrible misunderstanding of Jesus and his teachings. The Bible is plain, it says that homosexuality is a sin and separates you from God and those that practice it will not enter the kingdom of heaven. It also states that some of the saved were formerly caught up in such things. Key being “formerly”.

We are to love people enough to teach that they are separated from God by sin. We are to exhort people to repent of those sins ( meaning to turn from them). Not to accept the sin and pat them on the back and say continue on.

Not sure #2 will have any impact on the election. No one cares about congressional hearings but hardcore partisans.
Guess it depends on what is unearthed. I don’t think CNN and some of the other MSM will automatically tune out of these hearings. They don’t care for Biden at this point so not sure they are going into full protection mode. Suspect there are going to be some comparisons on staffing levels of agents on campaigns from previous years VS Trump this year. We shall see

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Guess it depends on what is unearthed. I don’t think CNN and some of the other MSM will automatically tune out of these hearings. They don’t care for Biden at this point so not sure they are going into full protection mode. Suspect there are going to be some comparisons on staffing levels of agents on campaigns from previous years VS Trump this year. We shall see
They WILL be all in for the Democrats just as always. Their time to turn on Biden was when they could have replaced him on the ticket. If it isn’t too late for that now, it certainly will be by the time those hearings begin. They may not love Biden but they detest Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT