ADVERTISEMENT

So Fani Willis admits under oath to breaking the law and yet

I had this judge figured before he came back with it. He has to deal with these scumbags in Filthon County every day and so he was going to do as little as he could get away with. If I'm not mistaken, he has to run for re-election in Filthon County, so there's that CYA consideration too.
The state (whasisname your governor)should have GBI look into this very carefully to see if there is anything that can be done to clean up this mess.
Problem is, with Raffensparger as AG, you got a rat leading the investigation into rats. He has been exposed. It don't take an expert to put the pieces together on that guy. In the business, he would have already been pulled out of the field. But that's how brazen the DNC has become. Their attack strategy is based on the theory. "if we are the law nobody can arrest us".

In addition to a ruling that defies all logic and common sense, there is an incredible irony in this case

McAfee caved to racial and political pressure, by keeping Willis on this case. But he's facing a local civil rights attorney for reelection. He's going to lose his job anyway.

Judge McAfee, you look like a moron. But at least Fulton Co. won't call you racist.

I had this judge figured before he came back with it. He has to deal with these scumbags in Filthon County every day and so he was going to do as little as he could get away with. If I'm not mistaken, he has to run for re-election in Filthon County, so there's that CYA consideration too.
The state (whasisname your governor)should have GBI look into this very carefully to see if there is anything that can be done to clean up this mess.
Problem is, with Raffensparger as AG, you got a rat leading the investigation into rats. He has been exposed. It don't take an expert to put the pieces together on that guy. In the business, he would have already been pulled out of the field. But that's how brazen the DNC has become. Their attack strategy is based on the theory. "if we are the law nobody can arrest us".
Raffy is SoS not AG.

Raffensberger is as crooked as they come. Kemp right there behind him as far as I am concerned. And I am conservative.

the Fani Willis donor..I mean judge is going to allow HER to continue this joke of a case? A total crook and a terrible person. Democrat privilege never fails to amaze.
My family moved to Atlanta in the 1750's. I left in 1989, returned for a job from 1995 - 1999, left again and never looked back. This kind of BS is why.

How do you know that a bar complaint (which can result in a lawyer being disbarred) has not been filed? How do you know that the Georgia Attorney General is not preparing a perjury indictment? How do you know that a complaint with the the Prosecuting Attorney Qualification Commission (which can remove a District Attorney from office) has not been filed?

How do you know that a bar complaint (which can result in a lawyer being disbarred) has not been filed? How do you know that the Georgia Attorney General is not preparing a perjury indictment? How do you know that a complaint with the the Prosecuting Attorney Qualification Commission (which can remove a District Attorney from office) has not been filed?
I learned today that at least some of those things are in process.
Are you angry about it or upset that I did not give Kempyboy credit?
Perhaps Chris Carr is a decent AG. We shall see.
But, don't delude yourself into thinking Kemp can carry Ron's jock.

People deserve the government they elect,...which is to say Fulton County....but the issue is that the local level has sought ridiculous charges on presidential/federal candidates,...so the nation as a whole feels the absurd politics of Fulton County,... and many other extremely blue cities/counties act with the same effort,...its not going to work,..Will take at least 20-30 years until the majority of Americans are brain dead zombies to slogans and platitudes and sell their rights,...going to take at least 20 million more Venezuelans and decades of youth propaganda programs to pull it off,...just too soon right now for the globalists

Reactions: SamualRedford1
He almost lost the last reelection. He would have been replaced, now I bet it’s a landslide for him.

He almost lost the last reelection. He would have been replaced, now I bet it’s a landslide for him.
Maybe, but she lied under oath to the Judge, the taxpayers and indeed the whole world, not to mention betraying her profession, and yet she's proud of herself.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT