ADVERTISEMENT

So the 10 year old rape victim from Ohio that

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
had to cross state lines for an abortion……

The one that CNN, MSNBC, Ores Biden and VP Harris immediately touted…….might have been a fabricated story. Amazing.

No record of the child, the Ohio doctor or any law enforcement records of a child rape.

Either doctor, not reporting the pregnancy of a ten year old, would be in jail.

Ironic that the Ohio law changed the day before. 6 weeks is the threshold and lo and behold, the next day a ten year old rape victim is 6 weeks AND THREE DAYS pregnant. So without vetting the story, the liberal media pumps out the lie, the white house jumps on the election vote buy opportunity and pumps out the lie. The White House press secretary lies about not commenting on a DOJ investigation.

But there was no investigation. There was no reported rape. At this point, there is no 10 year old girl.

If it plays out as truth, I will stand down and stand corrected, but this just looks like the typical millennial tic tok mentality propaganda that is literally setting our country on fire.

And what about the rapist? Oh well. He doesn’t fit the narrative.

Last edited:

The one that CNN, MSNBC, Ores Biden and VP Harris immediately touted…….might have been a fabricated story. Amazing.

No record of the child, the Ohio doctor or any law enforcement records of a child rape.

Ironic that the Ohio law changed the day before. 6 weeks is the threshold and lo and behold, the next day a ten year old rape victim is 6 weeks AND THREE DAYS pregnant. So without vetting the story, the liberal media pumps out the lie, the white house jumps on the election vote buy opportunity and pumps out the lie. The White House press secretary lies about not commenting on a DOJ investigation.

But there was no investigation. There was no reported rape. At this point, there is no 10 year old girl.

If it plays out as truth, I will stand down and stand corrected, but this just looks like the typical millennial tic tok mentality propaganda that is literally setting our country on fire.

img_6816.jpg

Since the far left loves what ifs so much .....what if a baby aborted would have discovered a cure for cancer? Been an olympic champion? Discovered an alternative fuel source to power our world? Married your son or daughter?

Update - Rape appears real. Purpose of the media attention to the story - having to leave the state for a n abortion - is false. Also says the man is here illegally

I'm sure everyone making the accusations of a fabrication feels horrible about the real ten year old rape victim in question here.

Also, it's super awesome that a ten year old rape victim has to cross state lines to free herself of the outcome of the absolutely worst thing that will likely ever happen to her in her life. Expect more of the same in the future.

I'm sure everyone making the accusations of a fabrication feels horrible about the real ten year old rape victim in question here.

Also, it's super awesome that a ten year old rape victim has to cross state lines to free herself of the outcome of the absolutely worst thing that will likely ever happen to her in her life. Expect more of the same in the future.

Will, the crime is in the rape. She is provided for by the state of Ohio. The act of having to go to another state for an abortion under this circumstance is false.

But it fits the narrative to sell it

Will, the crime is in the rape. She is provided for by the state of Ohio. The act of having to go to another state for an abortion under this circumstance is false.

But it fits the narrative to sell it
Respectfully, that's bs. What is the process for determining if the child's life is in danger, because unsurprisingly it isn't clearly articulated, in medical terminology, in the law? Who makes that call, who has to formally approve that call and how long does that all take? Are there doctors in OH willing to take on the liability of this procedure in the current environment?

In the meantime, the traumatized little girl, subject to horrors I suspect you, me and the people who passed the OH law can not even imagine, gets to sit and wait, pregnant, while state resources get to try and figure this mess out and all while people loudly and publicly call on her to carry the child to term.

This is a nightmare and no one outside the victim's parents and doctor should have any say whatsoever in the best course of action and next steps.

Last edited:
Respectfully, that's bs. What is the process for determining if the child's life is in danger, because unsurprisingly it isn't clearly articulated, in medical terminology, in the law? Who makes that call, who has to formally approve that call and how long does that all take? Are there doctors in OH willing to take on the liability of this procedure in the current environment?

In the meantime, the traumatized little girl, subject to horrors I suspect you, me and the people who passed the OH law can not even imagine, get's to sit and wait, pregnant, while state resources get to try and figure this mess out and all while people loudly and publicly call on her to carry the child to term.

This is a nightmare and no one outside the victim's parents and doctor should have any say whatsoever in the best course of action and next step

In the meantime, the traumatized little girl, subject to horrors I suspect you, me and the people who passed the OH law can not even imagine, get's to sit and wait, pregnant, while state resources get to try and figure this mess out and all while people loudly and publicly call on her to carry the child to term.

This is a nightmare and no one outside the victim's parents and doctor should have any say whatsoever in the best course of action and next steps.
For the most part, gotta agree with this..

Would you report the rape of your 10 year old daughter? Didn't think so. Ever hear of HIPPA? Google it for some dangerous knowledge. Here's latest on arrest of accused rapist: "Gershon Fuentes, 27, has been charged with one count of rape. He was given a $2 million bond." WBNS Columbus news. Fact checking before posting is not a requirement but it does often prevent posters from making glaring or foolish errors.

Last edited:

They arrested the guy today.

Reactions: pawd
Would you report the rape of your 10 year old daughter? Didn't think so. Ever hear of HIPPA? Google it for some dangerous knowledge. Here's latest on arrest of accused rapist: "Gershon Fuentes, 27, has been charged with one count of rape. He was given a $2 million bond." WBNS Columbus news. Fact checking before posting is not a requirement but it does prevent posters from making glaring or foolish errors.
Like saying she had to go to Indiana to have an abortion. She didn’t. She could have had it in Ohio. You reckon the family took her to Indiana for the same reasons you suggest.

Yes, I would report the rape of my child. The other issue is if the doctors reported the child endangerment. They are required to do so.

This for blown up far beyond the compassion for a 10 year old girl. It was used as a political flash point. Obviously, the doctor in Ohio, if there was one, did not know the law, or if an abortion activist, didn’t care to know the law.

The doctor in Indiana then goes on MSNBC…. amazing, those Hippa laws you mention.

Like saying she had to go to Indiana to have an abortion. She didn’t. She could have had it in Ohio. You reckon the family took her to Indiana for the same reasons you suggest.

Yes, I would report the rape of my child. The other issue is if the doctors reported the child endangerment. They are required to do so.

This for blown up far beyond the compassion for a 10 year old girl. It was used as a political flash point. Obviously, the doctor in Ohio, if there was one, did not know the law, or if an abortion activist, didn’t care to know the law.

The doctor in Indiana then goes on MSNBC…. amazing, those Hippa laws you mention.
HIPAA violation has been filed by the physician's employer.

And, people, its HIPAA.

Health
Insurance
Portability and
Accountability
Act

What’s sad is you,msm, and our president lie about her having to leave the state. Ohio attorney general did interview yesterday and stated Ohio law would specifically allow abortion in this case

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

They can't possibly recall all of the lies they tell. Just as our VP was lying about being bussed to a terrible school because Joe Biden mandated desegregation. Too funny.

d
What’s sad is you,msm, and our president lie about her having to leave the state. Ohio attorney general did interview yesterday and stated Ohio law would specifically allow abortion in this case
It's pretty ghoulish of you guys to just doubt every aspect of this story, as if the existing encroachment on the right to privacy were not enough.

There will be many more stories like this... and you knew that would be true when you crowed about the repeal of Roe.

We don't know whether or why she had to go to Indiana because it is none of our business, but we know that others will have to do so because there is no rape exception in Ohio (as in other red states).

d

It's pretty ghoulish of you guys to just doubt every aspect of this story, as if the existing encroachment on the right to privacy were not enough.

There will be many more stories like this... and you knew that would be true when you crowed about the repeal of Roe.

We don't know whether or why she had to go to Indiana because it is none of our business, but we know that others will have to do so because there is no rape exception in Ohio (as in other red states).
The Ohio Attorney General. Specifically stated Ohio law would not require leaving the state. Period. And maybe if the border were secure, this guy wouldn’t have been here. Bitch about conservatives all you want but maybe pick a different situation

Reactions: doerunn
The Ohio Attorney General. Specifically stated Ohio law would not require leaving the state. Period. And maybe if the border were secure, this guy wouldn’t have been here. Bitch about conservatives all you want but maybe pick a different situation
The AG said that she would have qualified for Ohio’s “threat to life” exception. Pretty easy to say when you are ass covering. He has not seen her records. Moreover, what Physician in Ohio is gonna be the first one to roll the dice with his medical license, under punishment of fines and/or incarceration, to draw that conclusion and perform the procedure?

You don’t think about stuff like this because you just aren’t capable.

The Ohio Attorney General got his facts wrong, and it was his comments that caused this media shitstorm: here is his quote:

"Every day that goes by the more likely that this is a fabrication. I know the cops and prosecutors in this state. There's not one of them that wouldn't be turning over every rock, looking for this guy and they would have charged him," he said. "I'm not saying it could not have happened. What I'm saying to you is there is not a damn scintilla of evidence. And shame on the Indianapolis paper that ran this thing on a single source who has an obvious axe to grind."

There could be any number of reasons she had to leave the state - we don't know if her life was endangered, which would be the only reason she COULD get it in Ohio. And the reason we don't know is because we shouldn't. There will be thousands of these cases, as you know. You don't care because your not even man enough to take the L here.

Republicans today are not what I would consider conservative. Reactionary, perhaps, but conservative is a wholly different thing than what is routinely espoused on this board by people claiming to be "Republicans".

• Love
The AG said that she would have qualified for Ohio’s “threat to life” exception. Pretty easy to say when you are ass covering. He has not seen her records. Moreover, what Physician in Ohio is gonna be the first one to roll the dice with his medical license, under punishment of fines and/or incarceration, to draw that conclusion and perform the procedure?

This exactly. Bravo.

Chat fringe it’s made up….real life arrest made…thanks to Joe for bringing light to this horrific case.

This exactly. Bravo.
Not exactly. Not covering any ass. Laws and exemptions are not fluid, they respond to any citizen equally.

Do you not find it the least bit suspicious that the day after the Roe vs Wade ruling, they went to Indiana?

They were going to Indiana anyway. They did not want their 10 year old to have an abortion locally, have it reported and be subject to the community. Saying that, I don’t blame them. But they went to Indiana to get an abortion privately and around the legal boundaries.

The Indiana Dr will lose her license because she broke the law. Rape and incest of a minor must be reported. This was a play to hide the abortion that got played out as they were cut off. They weren’t. They went to an abortion activist doctor who will use the excuse to save her job.

While I don’t blame the intent of the parents, I believe it will be found out the Indiana abortion was an excuse.

d

This is a lie just the thing you libs are so good

Reactions: cherrydawg
This is a lie just the thing you libs are so good
where is the lie?

There will be more stories like this - lots of them, most of which will go unreported, because no one wants to stigmatize a victim.

Anyone paying attention knew about the trigger laws.

We don't know why she had to go to Indiana.

It is none of our business.

Others will have to do so because there is no rape exception in Ohio.

d

It’s pretty ghoulish of the MSM and your president to make this a national issue just to satisfy the libs on the abortion issue.

Do you not find it the least bit suspicious that the day after the Roe vs Wade ruling, they went to Indiana?
I do not find it suspicious: the Ohio law was on the books, likely all those involved knew it would be more expedient to not tangle with the uncertainty when there was an available option in the next state over (a loophole that will quickly close) .

So, on the one hand you don't blame them.

On the other, you seem to think that the child should have been forced to carry the pregnancy to term in accordance with the law.

At least, that's what I read from your garbled logic.

where is the lie?

There will be more stories like this - lots of them, most of which will go unreported, because no one wants to stigmatize a victim.

What's the process for authorizing an abortion in Ohio?

where is the lie?

This is a lie there is a rape exception in Ohio are you calling the AG a lie?

He said two days ago, before charges were brought today and that his office had nothing, that she would have been able to get an abortion. So no ass covering.

To think a 10 year old would not got an exception is complete foolery. Someone that age and development is at extreme risk.

This is a lie there is a rape exception in Ohio are you calling the AG a lie?
There is no rape exception:

First article to hand:

"An abortion can be conducted after the six-week mark if a physician finds the procedure:
  1. "Necessary to prevent the death of the pregnant woman."
  2. "To prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman."

It can also be conducted if there is no fetal heartbeat. But the law does not list fatal or devastating birth defects as an exception to the ban."

Another:
"Currently abortions in Ohio are prohibited only after cardiac activity is found, or around six weeks into pregnancy. Exceptions exist when the life of the mother is endangered, but there is no rape or incest exception, and the bill expressly prohibits abortions performed in response to genetic anomalies"

I am sorry you don't like the result of the 40 year assault on privacy and the right of a woman (or parents of a child) to choose what happens after she is raped.
It is strange you call this a private issue when these idiots in the White House made it a national one you people are not listening to your own President.

It is strange you call this a private issue when these idiots in the White House made it a national one you people are not listening to your own President.
It is a private issue. No one knows who the girl is, thankfully, and hopefully no one ever will, though obviously I fear she has been doxxed to various outlets of the MSM, etc.

To be clear, it's not great that this is out there, but it is pretty perverse to blame it on people who are fighting to ensure that a 10 year old girl doesn't have to bear her rapist's child.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT