ADVERTISEMENT

So the McMichaels had caught the "jogger" before going into houses....

See what you do, you don't address what he said, you respond to what you think makes you sound reasonable even though you're responding to shit you made up, which is pretty fcking weird if you ask me. He said" if that person attacks me" Now, if you like you can try again to respond to what he posted

Jud91Letterman

I can’t be more direct.

He is full of shit. He would not do what he is bragging about doing. And if he did do that, he would be charged with a crime, convicted, and jailed.

To be direct with you - you are a mess. I like to think that you are just an agitator. But, it’s clear that you are beyond that .. you are absolutely f’d in the head.

This has already been explained to you several times with more than adequate documentation but you continue to apparently ignore the information. Here's where you're wrong:

1) They were not permitted to make a citizens arrest because they did not witness a felony being committed. Trespassing is not a felony.
2) They could have firearms in their vehicle but that doesn't allow for the USE or threat of a weapon. The shooter was not defending himself once he confronted the jogger with the shotgun in any manner. Given that the jogger was unarmed and being chased/yelled at/threatened, the shooter was in fact the aggressor and the jogger had every right to flea or defend himself including attempting to disarm the shooter.
3) Georgia Code Title 16. Crimes and Offenses § 16-5-1. A person commits the offense of murder when he unlawfully and with malice aforethought, either express or implied, causes the death of another human being. The GBI correctly charged the two with murder but this doesn't mean the ultimate charges may be some level of manslaughter. Bye!

You're the master at getting it wrong

Citizen's Arrests

As a private citizen, you have no authority to arrest anyone with a warrant. Without a warrant, you may arrest anyone who commits a mis-demeanor or a felony in your presence or with your immediate knowledge. A citizen's arrest occurs when a citizen prevents a suspect from leaving a scene. Citizen's arrest most often happens in cases like shoplifting, when the store's manager detains the suspected offender. However, as the following example shows, the manager or employee cannot make such an arrest in every case.

In Winn Dixie Stores Inc. v. Nichols, 205 Ga. App. 308, 422 S.E. 2d 209 (1992), a Winn Dixie customer complained to management that another customer stole her wallet. The court held that the limited rights of merchants to detain or arrest a person reasonably believed to have committed a shoplifting offense do not authorize a merchant to detain or arrest individuals accused by store patrons of committing crimes against other patrons. To make the arrest, an employee would have had to actually see the criminal act committed. Therefore, it was ruled that management had no authority to arrest the alleged criminal.The court suggested that the only person who could have made the citizen's arrest was the robbed customer herself.

When making a citizen's arrest, a person may not use more force than is reasonable to make the arrest. Deadly force is limited to self-defense or to instances in which such force is necessary to prevent certain felonies.

It must be stressed that the right of private citizens to make a citizen's arrest is limited. They cannot arrest people for violating local ordinances or regulations because these violations are not technically crimes as defined by state law.Therefore, as a private citizen, you would not have the authority to arrest a person who is creating a disturbance by making too much noise. In addition, a private person can only make a citizen's arrest for the purpose of bringing the suspect before a judicial officer

The courts have held that possessing more drugs than a person can reasonably be expected to take for personal use indicates that the person intends to sell the drug. The courts also look at other factors, including whether the accused had a large sum of cash on him or her. Another factor is whether the drugs are in individual packages at the time of the arrest. For example, 10 hits of crack cocaine might be packaged in 10 vials, each containing 1 hit.

Reactions: MGE Dog
Jud91Letterman

I can’t be more direct.

He is full of shit. He would not do what he is bragging about doing. And if he did do that, he would be charged with a crime, convicted, and jailed.

To be direct with you - you are a mess. I like to think that you are just an agitator. But, it’s clear that you are beyond that .. you are absolutely f’d in the head.

No, you simply can't hold you end of the debate without answer to what is not even posted.

So, I'll ask you bluntly. He said he'd shoot someone ATTACKING HIM

You responded with "Shoot to kill people in your neighborhood that should not be there"

Tell me how those two are the same thing? Its fcking weird and a wee bit mental

Do you seriously think that I’m bailing because you are right? You are the worst human being I’ve ever encountered, I’m 51 years old. I’m a lawyer. I’m not a Republican or a Democrat. And you make me want to puke.

There is no doubt I'm right, any sane person can see that. He said he'd shoot someone attacking you, you said I can't believe you'd shoot someone for being in your neighborhood. If you're a lawyer, I should have chosen that profession, I could have made a mint going against you. But I have ethics. Now If you can't see how delusional your comment to the other poster is, you need a doctor and some lithium. I don't want to puke, you're not that bad, but I am laughing as I type this

you would be crawling up to Roy with your checkbook crying like a bitch if you did what you say you would do,
ViciousCarefulAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
There is no doubt I'm right, any sane person can see that. He said he'd shoot someone attacking you, you said I can't believe you'd shoot someone for being in your neighborhood. If you're a lawyer, I should have chosen that profession, I could have made a mint going against you. But I have ethics. Now If you can't see how delusional your comment to the other poster is, you need a doctor and some lithium. I don't want to puke, you're not that bad, but I am laughing as I type this

That is hilarious. One of the first things that you learn in law school is that circular reasoning fails, it serves no purpose and has no value. Every argument you make is “I’m right, you are wrong, because I (me) said so!”. And then you toss a bunch of insults in. You are a perfect example of the stupidity they teach you to avoid if you aspire to be an attorney. You would have flunked out first semester.

Get that GED and move out of the basement.

Last edited:
That is hilarious. One of the first things that you learn in law school is that circular reasoning fails, it serves no purpose and has no value. Every argument you make is “I’m right, you are wrong, because I (me) said so!”. And then you toss a bunch of insults in. You are a perfect example of the stupidity they teach you to avoid if you aspire to be an attorney. You would have flunked out first semester. Also, you are stupid.

Get that GED and move out of the basement.
You didn't make a circular argument, you just when full goofy. You commented on something that wasn't said, you need a padded room.

Oh, and there are three things, my sons could have told me that would disappoint me in them only one of which I'd have disowned them. "Dad I'm Gay" "Dad I'm a Democrat" "Dad I want to go to law school" All there of those are one in the same, but the worst of the lot is " I want to go to law school" I'd have made them change their last name

Go back to law school and ask for a refund.

I guess I should go back for a refund as well.
The two ‘vigilantes’ are going to prison. The dad, being an ex-cop has a higher life expectancy as he will be segregated into a special prison. The son is going to the general population where he will definitely have someone wait for him to go by and will confront him with deadly force.

These two will have Feds looking at them for some kind of civil rights issue as well more than likely.

Reactions: NickLed18
The two ‘vigilantes’ are going to prison. The dad, being an ex-cop has a higher life expectancy as he will be segregated into a special prison. The son is going to the general population where he will definitely have someone wait for him to go by and will confront him with deadly force.

These two will have Feds looking at them for some kind of civil rights issue as well more than likely.

Go back to school if you one of are of the dumbness that we see every year. These fat asses will walk with a good defenses unless the jury is stacked with low class blacks or dipshit whites who live in cities , period.

Why? What would be the basis?

S
Why? What would be the basis?

Sigh
Unprovoked lying in wait confrontation with a deadly weapon.
As Roy said, the Lying in wait confrontation is assault, the deadly weapon makes it aggravated assault.
They are currently charged with murder by the District Attorney (I guess he should get a refund as well?)

Everybody wants to be a lawyer but nobody wants to go to Law School or pass the bar.

As Roy said - it’ll probably end up being some flavor of manslaughter - but the Feds might jump in as well.

Reactions: celticdawg
S

Sigh
As Roy said, the Lying in wait confrontation is assault, the deadly weapon makes it aggravated assault.
They are currently charged with murder by the District Attorney (I guess he should get a refund as well?)

Everybody wants to be a lawyer but nobody wants to go to Law School or pass the bar.

As Roy said - it’ll probably end up being some flavor of manslaughter - but the Feds might jump in as well.

Roy posted in this thread? I don't see his posts.

S

Sigh

And you have facts that back this claim? You have access to evidence?
I didnt go to law school like some of yall, but I also dont declare the results of cases before they are tried in court, with evidence.

Last edited:
Hey y’all look at this, the ignore coward wants to participate today lol

And you have facts that back this claim? You have access to evidence?
I didnt go to law school like some of yall, but I also dont declare the results of cases before they are tried in court, with evidence.
When a honky and a black guy interact in any manner less than positive for the black guy, it is very much in vogue to see things from the black perspective and immediately declare it to be racism fueled. It makes one appear modernist, progressive, and woke, if you will. That's why modern honkies walk like chickens with their asses hanging out of their pants. They are in tune with the black music art form, and that's where they learned it. Holmes.

Good work, Pug. Teach Ignored Member some manners.

oh,
I'm the only one seeing these fools...
well,
mvho is not to use ignore.
subject to change...

how you doing my friend?
hope all is well.
I haven't really missed a beat.
business as usual for the most part.
being a hermit has been good practice for these times.

oh,
I'm the only one seeing the fools...
well,
mvho is not to use ignore.
subject to change...

how you doing my friend?
hope all is well.
I haven't really missed a beat.
business as usual for the most part.
being a hermit has been good practice for these times.
Yeah, not much different for me either. Trying to venture out a little more. I’m in the danger age, so being a bit cautious. Don’t want to end up all tubed up in an ICU where you can’t get a drink. Is Wesley OK?

Yeah, not much different for me either. Trying to venture out a little more. I’m in the danger age, so being a bit cautious. Don’t want to end up all tubed up in an ICU where you can’t get a drink. Is Wesley OK?

yes.
thanks for asking.
this Memorial Day, his B-DAY will make him Very old for a Bulldog.
Sassy was born Christmas 6 months later...

will edit when I figure out how old he is...
I know the dates, cannot remember what year...
classic pug..

edit,
Wesley will be 11 years old.
I do my best to keep him happy.
he was always huge.

Last edited:
yes.
thanks for asking.
this Memorial Day, his B-DAY will make him Very old for a Bulldog.
Sassy was born Christmas 6 months later...

will edit when I figure out how old he is...
I know the dates, cannot remember what year...
classic pug..
Glad he’s OK and hope you can keep him comfortable. Joint pain sucks and man’s best friend can’t complain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT