ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump has an economic plan for black America?

Why can’t they have same plan as white Americans, Latino Americans, Indian Americans, Korean Americans, Japanese Americans, English Americans, Russian Americans, Mongolian Americans, Australian Americans and so on.
That is the dirty little secret...THEY DO! And, he proved it his first three years in office. His economic policies were good for ALL Americans.

Because he's trolling the shat out of the progs. The guy is even floating Junetenth as a national holiday. Trump knows good economic policy is good for everyone but he also knows many AA communities will be subsidized whether he does it or not. So, why not call it his economic plan and steal the issue.
I mean I get it, it’s politics. But any time there a policy or holiday or a college or a television station or whatever that is separated by race we further a divide rather than embrace a unity.

I mean I get it, it’s politics. But any time there a policy or holiday or a college or a television station or whatever that is separated by race we further a divide rather than embrace a unity.

It's ugly but how do you unite with people that hate liberty so much they cry pigs in a blanket, burn it to the ground, abolish the police? We are in a full fledged culture war and Trump understands that turning enemies into friends is what his opponents fear worst. Trump can stay true to his political positions and do a little pandering to a historical Dem constituency that isn't liking where the dems are headed. It is petty politics but it's also tactical brilliance.

It's ugly but how do you unite with people that hate liberty so much they cry pigs in a blanket, burn it to the ground, abolish the police? We are in a full fledged culture war and Trump understands that turning enemies into friends is what his opponents fear worst. Trump can stay true to his political positions and do a little pandering to a historical Dem constituency that isn't liking where the dems are headed. It is petty politics but it's also tactical brilliance.
I have never doubted his ability to lead and get stuff done! The fact that he pisses off the left while doing his business is a BONUS!

Why can’t they have same plan as white Americans, Latino Americans, Indian Americans, Korean Americans, Japanese Americans, English Americans, Russian Americans, Mongolian Americans, Australian Americans and so on.
Because those other races you mentioned don't burn their neighborhoods down over every issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT