ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump lost Georgia three years ago, but now ……….

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
leads the 81-million-vote vegetable by 8%. Yeah, seems legit. Here’s another conservative-bastion source for you libs to bash:

leads the 81-million-vote vegetable by 8%. Yeah, seems legit. Here’s another conservative-bastion source for you libs to bash:
Sure there were a lot of voters that voted for Biden because of the so-called student loan forgiveness…..may have been some of the difference.

Inflation the first couple of years sure hasn’t helped. Still nowhere near where his predecessor was as an average. Not gonna get there, to late now.

Declaring war day 1 on the petroleum/oil industry sure didn’t do him any favors (snowballed). But he had an agenda, to push the EV’s…..whether we were ready or not. It all probably worked in his favor…..monetarily speaking.

He’s hit Americans in the wallet.

If they don’t prevent him from running again, Trump is your next prez. Most have had enough.

Last edited:
Sure there were a lot of voters that voted for Biden because of the so-called student loan forgiveness…..may have been some of the difference.

Inflation the first couple of years sure hasn’t helped. Still nowhere near where his predecessor was as an average. Not gonna get there, to late now.

Declaring war day 1 on the petroleum/oil industry didn’t do him any favor (snowballed). But he had an agenda, to push the EV’s…..whether we were ready or not. It probably worked in his favor…..monetarily speaking.

He’s hit Americans in the wallet.

If they don’t prevent him from running again, Trump is your next prez. Most have had enough.
Afghanistan withdrawal didn’t help him either, heck, everything he has touched is screwed up.

This election will be very telling. I am convinced 2020 was fraught with tampering. there were just too many coincidental things that came into play to convince me it was legit. The ballot cpunting being shut down while trump had a commanding lead, only to see them reopen and reveal a miraculous Biden turn around? Yeah right. On and on.

nothing positive has happened under Biden. Everything has been botched and his admin has lied and denied what is clearly evident. People eventually start to catch on……..a little. Joe and his family are deeply corrupt and have used the force of government to cover for it. I wish people would investigate more. For example,

When Biden left the senate to join Obama as VP, he had to file financial disclosures. When he left the senate after decades, his net worth was $29,000. Yes $29,000. He was then hired by the Univ of Pennsylvania at $1,000,000 per year to preside over the “Biden Institute for Global Engagement” (LOL). After Prior to that, The Univ of Penn received a $54 million donation from dark money, 100% of that came from China. So when Biden took this position, he never taught a class, never showed up on campus, but he did hire a staff. On this staff was Sec of State Blinken and 9 other people, who were on the payroll of that institute, are now on Baden’s national security team, funded by China. So when he entered the presidency, he was worth $ 10,000,000. But they will have believe there is nothing to see here.

Tip of the iceberg. Are people so stupid they will accept this or do just not worry about it. Maybe the polls now show what we have known all along.

This election will be very telling. I am convinced 2020 was fraught with tampering. there were just too many coincidental things that came into play to convince me it was legit. The ballot cpunting being shut down while trump had a commanding lead, only to see them reopen and reveal a miraculous Biden turn around? Yeah right. On and on.

nothing positive has happened under Biden. Everything has been botched and his admin has lied and denied what is clearly evident. People eventually start to catch on……..a little. Joe and his family are deeply corrupt and have used the force of government to cover for it. I wish people would investigate more. For example,

When Biden left the senate to join Obama as VP, he had to file financial disclosures. When he left the senate after decades, his net worth was $29,000. Yes $29,000. He was then hired by the Univ of Pennsylvania at $1,000,000 per year to preside over the “Biden Institute for Global Engagement” (LOL). After Prior to that, The Univ of Penn received a $54 million donation from dark money, 100% of that came from China. So when Biden took this position, he never taught a class, never showed up on campus, but he did hire a staff. On this staff was Sec of State Blinken and 9 other people, who were on the payroll of that institute, are now on Baden’s national security team, funded by China. So when he entered the presidency, he was worth $ 10,000,000. But they will have believe there is nothing to see here.

Tip of the iceberg. Are people so stupid they will accept this or do just not worry about it. Maybe the polls now show what we have known all along.
You are 100% correct

This is not that surprising if you actually followed the main reason he lost Georgia last time.

ALL I CAN SAY IS DONALD TRUMP IS AS HONEST A MAN AS GOD EVER CREATED. HE IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN - MANY THINK HE REMINDS THEM OF JESUS. HE RESPECTS OUR RULE OF LAW AND IS SO UNSELFISH - ONLY CARES ABOUT WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY, NEVER EVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF. HE RESPECTS WOMEN (OUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS), SO I FEEL GREAT ABOUT THAT. TRUTHFULLY HE SHOULD BE DECLARED PRESIDENT FOR LIFE. MAGA!

bubbab, were not trying to get a saint in office, just a man that can get the things done that our country desperately needs. I'm not going to list them all, everyone with a brain that works for a living sees these problems on a daily basis. I can assure you that the walking, stumbling clusterf'ck currently in the oval office will only exasperate these problems as well as create new ones. If your honest with youtself, you know this is true, have a good day!

ALL I CAN SAY IS DONALD TRUMP IS AS HONEST A MAN AS GOD EVER CREATED. HE IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN - MANY THINK HE REMINDS THEM OF JESUS. HE RESPECTS OUR RULE OF LAW AND IS SO UNSELFISH - ONLY CARES ABOUT WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY, NEVER EVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF. HE RESPECTS WOMEN (OUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS), SO I FEEL GREAT ABOUT THAT. TRUTHFULLY HE SHOULD BE DECLARED PRESIDENT FOR LIFE. MAGA!

LMAO. This post shows what is wrong and and serves as an example why this country fell so far, so quickly. Where did I mention Trump? This is like a response from a 6 yr old when they are fussing with their brother. “He started it” is their only defense. Just so you know what level your comment is on.

The sad truth that few seem to accept is that anyone nowadays that gets elected president will be compromised. They must be or they will be shut down. If you aren’t going to serve the large factions of money in this country, forget it. Nobody that doesn’t have the blessing of the military industrial complex, big pharma, etc. will not be allowed in the White House.

The problem isn’t Biden, or Trump, it is the corrupt US government at large. It has become too large and no longer serves the people. The government has allowed or destroyed boundaries. Not just geographical boundaries but societal
Boundaries as well.

They have destroyed geographical boundaries, education boundaries, taxation boundaries, civil rights boundaries, on and on, all in an attempt to expand and fortify their control over We the People. The government has expanded unchecked under every president in which I have been alive. We can discuss and compare the extent each administration will go to to remove these historical boundaries. But until the people have had enough, it won’t make a tinker’s damn what motherfvcker occupies the Oval Office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT