ADVERTISEMENT

So you libs really think empty suit Biden got 10 million

Because people hate Trump? Could explain why he barely ever had a positive approval rating?

people hate Trump? He drew rock concert like crowds at his rally’s and Biden couldn’t fill up his 20 circles. There were huge Trump boat caravans all over the country. Zero enthusiasm for Dementia Joe

people hate Trump? He drew rock concert like crowds at his rally’s and Biden couldn’t fill up his 20 circles. There were huge Trump boat caravans all over the country. Zero enthusiasm for Dementia Joe
Yes he is very popular with millions of people. As are any number of celebrities. That doesn't make them electable.

Why do conservatives all think in a tiny box and never take into account variables or context its so puzzling to me.

Here let me break it down for you. A typical Presidential election year turnout percentage of actual eligible voters is 50-55%. In 2008 Obama got it up to around 56.7. This year the turnout was 67% 10 points higher. Why? because people were so passionate on both sides as evidenced by both sides receiving more votes.

One thing you conservatives better hope never happens is that we get everyone eligible to actually vote because if that ever happens a conservative won't be able to win anywhere.

Why do conservatives all think in a tiny box and never take into account variables or context its so puzzling to me.

Here let me break it down for you. A typical Presidential election year turnout percentage of actual eligible voters is 50-55%. In 2008 Obama got it up to around 56.7. This year the turnout was 67% 10 points higher. Why? because people were so passionate on both sides as evidenced by both sides receiving more votes.

One thing you conservatives better hope never happens is that we get everyone eligible to actually vote because if that ever happens a conservative won't be able to win anywhere.

if A voterID law ever gets passed, Dems will never be able to win another election. They know this, and that’s why they fight it. Won’t be able to cheat as easily then

if A voterID law ever gets passed, Dems will never be able to win another election. They know this, and that’s why they fight it. Won’t be able to cheat as easily then
Since the last election, Trump has lost thirty eight court cases regarding election fraud. The most recent appeal in PA was before three republican appointed judges and they dismissed the case due to the total absence of evidence. There is no fraud, and anyone who continues to say there is unpatriotic, undemocratic and actively supporting a move toward authoritarianism.

It is good to know what we are up against in this country. I suspect the brazen attempt to overcome the will of the people, while a failure, will help keep the larger voter base energized. The stakes are very clear at this point.

“Calling an election unfair does not make it so,” wrote U.S. Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, for the three-judge panel. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Last edited:
Because people hate Trump? Could explain why he barely ever had a positive approval rating?

that doesn't make sense, he got more votes than last time, more black vote, more latino vote, he had one of the best ratings ever for the question 'are you better off than four years ago" before the election

“If you look at the approval trend lines in Obama’s and Trump’s first terms, they are actually very similar,” said Helmut Norpoth, a Stony Brook University political science professor who has studied presidential popularity. “Trump’s has been a little lower, but not by much. Obama didn’t get over 50 percent in 2012 until just before the election

Without writing an epistle , the wholesale ballot mail out to everyone and anyone is the fly in the ointment . Based on registrations and turnout , this election has been wrecked by multiple voting and data tweaking to inflate votes for Joe , not the demorat party . No state legislatures were flipped and Repubs have gained seats in the House ...as is noted by experts , very few voters don't vote down ballot , which has happened ,per the mail in ballots . There are military votes that didn't get counted , all for Trump , their excuse was, OOOPs ! Trump warned about the wholsale mailing of ballots , he was right , as usual ! This is a sad state of affairs for this country ,sad !!

Since the last election, Trump has lost thirty eight court cases regarding election fraud. The most recent appeal in PA was before three republican appointed judges and they dismissed the case due to the total absence of evidence. There is no fraud, and anyone who continues to say there is unpatriotic, undemocratic and actively supporting a move toward authoritarianism.

It is good to know what we are up against in this country. I suspect the brazen attempt to overcome the will of the people, while a failure, will help keep the larger voter base energized. The stakes are very clear at this point.

“Calling an election unfair does not make it so,” wrote U.S. Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, for the three-judge panel. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Your President has been talking about fraudulent elections for a year now. Don’t you think he knew we would get to this point and have a plan to get to the Supreme Court. You’ll understand soon enough.

Your President has been talking about fraudulent elections for a year now. Don’t you think he knew we would get to this point and have a plan to get to the Supreme Court. You’ll understand soon enough.
Wait, wait, is this the same bombshell PotimusWillie was talking about? Aw man! I can’t wait! This is gonna be great!! Can you tell us when we don’t have to wait anymore?

Wait, wait, is this the same bombshell PotimusWillie was talking about? Aw man! I can’t wait! This is gonna be great!! Can you tell us when we don’t have to wait anymore?

don't know what PW was speaking of, but just “stand back and stand by”

Two words for you............PROVE IT! There is no proof. By spewing this same crap as Trump does makes you just like him......anti-American!
Your party riots, destroys and kills. Since Biden has won the right has not done any of that. Oh wait, they had rallies and were still attacked by the left. That sir is anti American and they can gtfo

Soon! It's gonna be soon! Whenever Rudy and Sidney and Lin are ready! But, I gotta say, going 0-for-38 in court cases? Not even 1 winning court case? 0-for-38? Wow, that's pretty bad. That's a batting average that'll get you sent back to the minor leagues.

Last edited:
Your party riots, destroys and kills. Since Biden has won the right has not done any of that. Oh wait, they had rallies and were still attacked by the left. That sir is anti American and they can gtfo
I'll tell you what's anti American: death threats, made by Trumpers, directed toward patriotic Americans--members of their own Party--who are doing their jobs, serving the people who elected them.

This is such a load of crap. Just to remind you, the FBI has stated that an overwhelming majority of people arrested have been right wingers and, don’t live in the neighborhoods where the protesters were protesting.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
lol. Nobody threatened you. Wouldn’t want to scare you away. It’s fun watching the stupidity you post on here. It’s only going to get better.
You are right about one thing, it will get better now that we will have a real president instead of a lying, cheating, adulterer, racist, disgrace of a human being. If you support this man, you too must be the same.

Reactions: celticdawg
Mass carpet bombing vote by mail was fraud from the very start. Even Saint Obama said mail in ballots were the easiest way to steal an election. Rife with fraud. Until we have voter ID and no more mail in ballots the Democrats will continue to steal elections.

You are right about one thing, it will get better now that we will have a real president instead of a lying, cheating, adulterer, racist, disgrace of a human being. If you support this man, you too must be the same.
We had that with Clinton and Obama. We replaced them with the best President in our lifetime. Trump
Will serve his second term. You will learn to love him.

So if I support Trump, I’m all of the above? I guess using your logic, you must be a pudding brained, child sniffing pedophile. Sound about right?

don’t know shat about Q. Do, however, understand that there is no way ‘ol puddin brain was able to crawl out of his basement long enough to do 2 debates and lead this election without massive fraud. Just not mathematically possible.
So let me understand, Joe Biden is senile, but he also was able to orchestrate the largest voter fraud ever involving multiple states with Republican governors and Sec of State’s overseeing their elections without anyone able to offer any proof?

So let me understand, Joe Biden is senile, but he also was able to orchestrate the largest voter fraud ever involving multiple states with Republican governors and Sec of State’s overseeing their elections without anyone able to offer any proof?
Joe can’t orchestrate putting together a coherent thought. He is a pawn. It’s really pathetic that his family is letting him be used during a rapid decline of dementia in front of the watching world. Sad really.

don’t know shat about Q. Do, however, understand that there is no way ‘ol puddin brain was able to crawl out of his basement long enough to do 2 debates and lead this election without massive fraud. Just not mathematically possible.
lol I don’t think you know what “mathematically possible” means

Joe can barely orchestrate a coherent sentence ...so no ....he just hid in the basement like he was told to

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT