ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible…..

The officials seem to be withholding a lot of information about the death (while cautioning people to avoid the area?). Maybe they don't want to tip off potential suspects?
Good possibility….can’t imagine what her parents and loved ones are going through. I have one that will be the same age in June, her senior year too.

May peace be with them……I hope the creep gets what “it” deserves now and not 20-30 years from now.

It’s all disgusting.

All should be armed anytime stepping foot outside their home.
The world is as it is, not as the foolish insist it should be. That will not change.
This isn't the first time a female college student murdered while out jogging made the news. The last one I remember hearing about, the suspect was ummm... "undocumented."

All should be armed anytime stepping foot outside their home.
The world is as it is, not as the foolish insist it should be. That will not change.

if I defended myself by knife or gun
in my place of work,
I would more than likely be summarily discharged!

if I wasn't dead first...

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The officials seem to be withholding a lot of information about the death (while cautioning people to avoid the area?). Maybe they don't want to tip off potential suspects?
Apparently, they have caught him….or should I say they have a suspect. All they are saying now is that he is not a US citizen…..more to come.

Oh these are just good people, wanting a better way of life. Biden, Schumer and pelosi are directly responsible for ignoring their Constitutional
Duty.

Anybody supporting these treasonous scum has blood on their hands

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT