ADVERTISEMENT

The 7/11 posts are hilarious

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Watching the left grasping for anything to attempt to level the playing field regarding Biden’s cognitive decline, which is vividly obvious.

The 7/11 reaction has to be the dumbest yet.

The rule should be that before you make up stories, do your homework. Some idiot touted this story and the internet are it like candy. And many on this board.

Yes, I am laughing. You guys act smarter than that, but I guess the liberal disease is hard to fight through.

It is silly, unserious. But the attention to his comments about NATO and Russia is serious.

Watching the left grasping for anything to attempt to level the playing field regarding Biden’s cognitive decline, which is vividly obvious.

The 7/11 reaction has to be the dumbest yet.

The rule should be that before you make up stories, do your homework. Some idiot touted this story and the internet are it like candy. And many on this board.

Yes, I am laughing. You guys act smarter than that, but I guess the liberal disease is hard to fight through.
I should have listened to it. I just assumed since it made the sayings in his own pen likeness that it was a gaffe. I guess it is on par with them running with the dictator comments. Or good people on both sides. Rappaport was all over him when it happened. Said later it was totally out of context. The media played everyone.

I should have listened to it. I just assumed since it made the sayings in his own pen likeness that it was a gaffe. I guess it is on par with them running with the dictator comments. Or good people on both sides. Rappaport was all over him when it happened. Said later it was totally out of context. The media played everyone.
Very much like the dictator comments. We are a really dumbed down citizenry.

The amount of crap they have to throw and Trump to try to make him look worse than their own guy is astounding. LMBO. They don't care what kind of fools they look like. They actually think people that don't suffer from tds will fall for their crazy and outlandish spin on everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT