ADVERTISEMENT

The Fix was In

CocoDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Jun 16, 2021
Don’t know if y’all missed it yesterday, but did anyone see the video evidence of Roger Stone and Trump saying they would declare victory regardless of outcome just to stir up mess? Hell did y’all even see poor Nancy calling every armed unit in Washington to come save the elected officials from the Capitol. Meanwhile Trump was sitting at his dining table eating McDonalds watching his manufactured reality TV show play out? These are the politicians the right are voting for. Just straight up liars and con men.

Nobody cares about that scam right now. They are worried about how to put food on their table.
Evidently, liberals will go to their grave dismissing their shortcomings. We can't eat because of the food shortage and food cost so high, but we hate those republicans tweeting mean things (that happen to be true!)

I
Don’t know if y’all missed it yesterday, but did anyone see the video evidence of Roger Stone and Trump saying they would declare victory regardless of outcome just to stir up mess? Hell did y’all even see poor Nancy calling every armed unit in Washington to come save the elected officials from the Capitol. Meanwhile Trump was sitting at his dining table eating McDonalds watching his manufactured reality TV show play out? These are the politicians the right are voting for. Just straight up liars and con men.

I saw 2 minutes of tape and I saw VP Prince take control and tell Nancy and Shummer the order of events. Always been a fan of Pence, stood his ground and rose above partisan politics and did what was needed on Jan 6. There were a lot of bad actors on that day , Pence was not. A lot of bad actors on the Jan 6 committee as well, much more long term results might have been gained if they were not equally partisan. A bad look for Trump, a bad look for the committee

I

I saw 2 minutes of tape and I saw VP Prince take control and tell Nancy and Shummer the order of events. Always been a fan of Pence, stood his ground and rose above partisan politics and did what was needed on Jan 6. There were a lot of bad actors on that day , Pence was not. A lot of bad actors on the Jan 6 committee as well, much more long term results might have been gained if they were not equally partisan. A bad look for Trump, a bad look for the committee
A bad look for the committee because they gave us the run down of what transpired behind closed door? A weird hill to die on

A bad look for the committee because they gave us the run down of what transpired behind closed door? A weird hill to die on
A bad look for the committee because they never cross examined any witnesses, never brought forth any witness to contradict some of previous sworn testimony, never nailed down why the capital police was so unprepared. If it wasn’t anti trump they didn’t want to hear it or communicate it. And I don’t even like Trump. There will be another committee investigating Jan 6 starting in January 23 and they will be equally biased. Suspect Rep Greene will be on it, that will be a hoot when she calls Ex Congress person Chaney to testify and she’ll
Have to comply as she want have Congess immunity.

Well, why did Nancy have a film crew lined up? Why are Ukraine soldiers in the crowd? All of Washington DC is corrupt. But if was not for all the taxes families & employers pay, no one would care. McConnell has a 63% disapproval rate. J6, is not on most citizens minds. Been to the gas pump lately? How about $4.49 a pound for London broil cut of beef. So Pelosi Just Happened to Have a Film Crew In Her Office on January 6? - Todd Starnes

Poor nancy had a TV documentary crew following her that day …..odd - yes?

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Yeah I’m sure …..hell crazy nancy’s daughter in law was heading up the film crew - shows her on phone faking the call - total black screen
Trump had a film crew inside of the White House during the insurrection. Wasn’t that odd?

And what did Election Denier Hillary Clinton say she advised Joe Biden to do?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The one you’re choosing to ignore that occurred on Jan 6 2021.
You call that an Insurrection? I love how the media has built up a peaceful protest into an attempted coup.
Usually people trying to overthrow a government have weapons on hand! The only person killed was an former Navy veteran, but the capital police. Yes we nearly saw the capital burn to the ground that day. HAHA.
Oh the humanity! If the dems had done that it would have been called the "Fall of love", hypocrites.

You call that an Insurrection? I love how the media has built up a peaceful protest into an attempted coup.
Usually people trying to overthrow a government have weapons on hand! The only person killed was an former Navy veteran, but the capital police. Yes we nearly saw the capital burn to the ground that day. HAHA.
Oh the humanity! If the dems had done that it would have been called the "Fall of love", hypocrites.
Yeah, I call that an insurrection.

Your supporting someone that wants every person that can get to Georgia the right to vote for you to give them your salary in the way of taxes. She want everyone living in your state to vote regardless of anything thing. I really do not understand a citizen of this country believing in this policy, your saying you do? Maybe your not a citizen so you would, yes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT