ADVERTISEMENT

The other Joe and his Marxist wife

atlanta cock#

Diehard supporter
Jun 1, 1998
Think they know more than the FBI whistleblowers. Even funnier (and sadder) is the dozen ppl who watch their show believe them.

• Angry
Reactions: cherrydawg
Think they know more than the FBI whistleblowers. Even funnier (and sadder) is the dozen ppl who watch their show believe them.

Joe is such a swamp creature. I can’t figure out if he is just such a transactional scumbag like the Biden’s or someone has pictures of him on Epstein island.

Well, I don't know about all of them, nor am I wishing to Joe Scarborough (I won't even click to watch the video), but it is certainly true that one of the key "whistleblowers" was indicted under seal before he decided to "blow the whistle" for "attempting to broker illicit arms transactions with, among others, certain Chinese individuals and entities” and for working as a middleman to find both buyers and sellers for “certain weapons and other materials” in violation of the US Arms Control Act, one of those buyers being Iran.

Well, I don't know about all of them, nor am I wishing to Joe Scarborough (I won't even click to watch the video), but it is certainly true that one of the key "whistleblowers" was indicted under seal before he decided to "blow the whistle" for "attempting to broker illicit arms transactions with, among others, certain Chinese individuals and entities” and for working as a middleman to find both buyers and sellers for “certain weapons and other materials” in violation of the US Arms Control Act, one of those buyers being Iran.
So, am I to believe this indicted whistle blower was able to create fraudulent FBI form 1023s, convince Chris Wray and the rest of the DOJ to keep the non classified docs hidden from congress. Got the counterfeit docs to Chuck Grassley and was able to get him in on the charade and all of the shell companies and records of money transfers and transcripts are Chicom misinfo?

If it’s even true, why was he indicted?

As long as we’re taking about Chinese, go look at the recent donations from anonymous Chinese sources to the college named for Biden at UPenn. Suddenly, donations increased 6 fold.

Who enlightened you to all this...your media connected wife.? You and WillDupe are 2 peas in a pod....always have one up information....post some cherry picked links to support your accusations....why hasn’t this Chinese operative been indicted by our DOJ for this sedition....

Last edited:

Is it a prerequisite for all anchors to be total punchable dilholes? It isn’t one sided either. Cooper. Steph. Tucker. Hannity. Watters. Gutfeld. Madcow. (She doesn’t claim a gender) ok. I wouldn’t hit her. My wife would beat the brakes off of her. She might whip Tucker too. But she damn sure could take Cooper and Steph. Don lemon. Cuomo. Joe scar ho. They should have some kind of video game where you get a mma match at the end of your victory with an anchor of your choice.

Scarho hates trump so much, he would spread any lie to support his demise. He has in the past. He has had egg on his face everytime he took trump on. Lol.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT