ADVERTISEMENT

The real real

The people who are unaware of the many studies pointing to horrible problems with the Covid vax are reading the wrong news. Once they figure out their news sources‘ lies by omission, maybe they will realize the vax news is not all they’re not getting the complete story on.

The people who are unaware of the many studies pointing to horrible problems with the Covid vax are reading the wrong news. Once they figure out their news sources‘ lies by omission, maybe they will realize the vax news is not all they’re not getting the complete story on.
They are too wedded to their emotional political views. They ain’t changing no matter what.

I’m certain you’re right. They’ll badmouth Epoch Times on this board while CNN is on their TV.
Yet they demand every con/pub swear off Trump despite the fact it seems every claim, especially the salacious ones, are turning out to be false. And they wonder why Trump's numbers keep going up. Personally, I like RDS but if it turns out that Trump is the nominee, I'm voting for him bc he's better then anyone the Ds have, and it appears he hasn't done the things they've accused of him.

Yet they demand every con/pub swear off Trump despite the fact it seems every claim, especially the salacious ones, are turning out to be false. And they wonder why Trump's numbers keep going up. Personally, I like RDS but if it turns out that Trump is the nominee, I'm voting for him bc he's better then anyone the Ds have, and it appears he hasn't done the things they've accused of him.
I’m in the same place. I like RDS a lot but will likely vote Vivek in the primary. If Trump is the nominee I’ll vote for him because I’m totally sick of this democrat anti-America shitshow.

My vote for Vivek will be intended to encourage him to remain in the game.

Things an authoritarian might attempt:

Censure political speech.

Restrict gun rights.

Use government power to intimidate political opponents.

Restrict the ability of the citizens to purchase health care and health care plans and implement a system in which plans available for purchase were literally written by the government.

Ignore long standing federal law and unilaterally create a program that is in direct conflict with those laws. (DACA)

Ignore court decisions and continuing with the policy.

Threatening judges on the steps of the courthouse.

Calling for political opponents to be threatened during their personal time out on the town.

Openly supporting violent protesters.

Decry populism as a threat to democracy and on and on.

dems are obsessed with covid and vaxxes
its so weird

there are 100s of studies. My brother died in the blink of an eye after covid shots. LIBS!! Dammit! Not saying that shots did that. But he was healthy. Up to 30% increase in heart attacks. Maybe more now. Many happen when resting. There is NO way I cannot ponder if the vaccinations played a part. He was younger than me. My brother was found by his wife. His finger was touching his phone as if calling someone. Another 1st cousin, shortly thereafter, took an afternoon nap. He was relatively young. He did not wake up. The very afternoon I took my 2nd shot, my heart raced very high on an evening walk. Which I had done for 5 previous years, every day, never miss, without ever a problem Within weeks, I had developed Afib. I miss my brother. Very much.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
there are 100s of studies. My brother died in the blink of an eye after covid shots. LIBS!! Dammit! Not saying that shots did that. But he was healthy. Up to 30% increase in heart attacks. Maybe more now. Many happen when resting. There is NO way I cannot ponder if the vaccinations played a part. He was younger than me. My brother was found by his wife. His finger was touching his phone as if calling someone. Another 1st cousin, shortly thereafter, took an afternoon nap. He was relatively young. He did not wake up. The very afternoon I took my 2nd shot, my heart raced very high on an evening walk. Which I had done for 5 previous years, every day, never miss, without ever a problem Within weeks, I had developed Afib. I miss my brother. Very much.
I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother and hope your problems improve. There are vaccine-damaged heart repair protocols I have seen involving vitamins K2 and D3 plus other substances. Your brother’s passing is truly tragic. All the very best.

• Love
Reactions: poochpup
I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother and hope your problems improve. There are vaccine-damaged heart repair protocols I have seen involving vitamins K2 and D3 plus other substances. Your brother’s passing is truly tragic. All the very best.
Thank you so much. I have been taking K2/D3 vitamin every day now for about a year. Was taking D3 a few years before that.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT