ADVERTISEMENT

These charges with Rara seem too broad and vague to judge on face value. Not defending the guy fwiw...

BaronVonHeinsteidel

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
He's obviously made bad choices, but I'm going to be real honest here. I've spent enough time working honkey tonks (you deal with all kinds of domestic nonsense), which has given me enough access to the hood and trailer parks to have learned some things about the nature of some of these domestic calls.

The root of these calls and incidences revolve almost solely around crazy pu$$y. Once it's mad, the police will be called, things will escalate. And there is a mathematical probability that someone will get a charge because they tried to calm the unhinged coos down.

On the hoof, my instincts tell me Rara needs to stay away from crazy women. But that in itself is a serious character flaw.

Since we don't know the facts of this case and people are rushing to judgment, I'm just telling you why these things usually happen based on observable truths. It's very possible he did something egregious. It's also possible the histrionics and chemical imbalances of a crazy woman were just going to cause some serious collateral damage that day.

These types of incidences don't happen in a vacuum. This incident seems eerily similar to the last one. And my guess is this won't be the last one either, as long as this couple is together.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.