ADVERTISEMENT

Thinking Trump is picking…

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Yeah, you’re right. But will see soon enough, he’s definitely picking up some steam.

Believe I read or heard this is the first time for a GOP presidential candidate to visit the area in 40 years, or maybe ihat it was backed by that area…..Reagan was the last maybe??

Looked to be a success. People have had enough.

Last edited:
They never showed the crowd. But it sounded like a pretty big bunch.
Black musicians and everyday working black people are turning the tide bigtime. Trump is polling over 25% for black voters and over 40% for hispanics.
Whatever the breakdown of voters by race in any state, if Trump get's anywhere close to those percentages of the black and hispanic vote, it will legitimately be a landslide victory.
But never forget; it doesn't matter who votes, it only matters who counts the votes.

They never showed the crowd. But it sounded like a pretty big bunch.
Black musicians and everyday working black people are turning the tide bigtime. Trump is polling over 25% for black voters and over 40% for hispanics.
Whatever the breakdown of voters by race in any state, if Trump get's anywhere close to those percentages of the black and hispanic vote, it will legitimately be a landslide victory.
But never forget; it doesn't matter who votes, it only matters who counts the votes.
Dims live by your last sentence. It's all they got, and hey, it was successful in 2020.

Dims live by your last sentence. It's all they got, and hey, it was successful in 2020.
Trump is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers who worked for him say his return would be awful for the country. Nikki Haley told the truth about Trump a few months ago, but now she is sucking up for 2028. Trump sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; he cares about ordinary folks, and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first.

Trump is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers who worked for him say his return would be awful for the country. Nikki Haley told the truth about Trump a few months ago, but now she is sucking up for 2028. Trump sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; he cares about ordinary folks, and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first.
Just curious what Biden has done to take care of the ordinary folks.

About Trump

1) What has he lied about?
2) How has he put himself over his country?
3) What cabinet members and military leaders say he would be awful for the country? You said “majority”, so just list them.
4) What truth did Niki Haley say about him? And what truth did Kamala Harris say about Biden when she was running?
5) How did Trump suck up to Putin? Was Russia bombing Ukraine during Trump’s presidency?
6) Why would Trump be the worst leader of the USA?

About Biden

7) What makes Biden honest?
8) Why do you think he is wise?
9) Who has Biden surrounded himself with that are so smart?
10) Tell me how Biden and his staff have been good for the country

Just curious

up more voters in NY, wouldn’t surprise me if he wins it….”flipping the script”.

On Fox now, the South Bronx.
I’m not sold he will win NY, but I like the fact that Trump is competing in urban and minority areas (something Republicans haven’t done in many decades). Go do similar rallies in minority areas in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta and you might seal the deal.

Misguided missle and unfounded allegations. You are most confused and I trust the drugs continue to misguide your thoughts.. 65

I really hope this is a joke. If not I really feel sorry for you.

Did he steal your woman?

I’m not sold he will win NY, but I like the fact that Trump is competing in urban and minority areas (something Republicans haven’t done in many decades). Go do similar rallies in minority areas in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta and you might seal the deal.
I don’t think he will win Ny. I could see him increase the amount of votes like he did in 2020. I mean in 2020 he got 3 million more in California and 1 million in nyc. Clinton won California with 5.5 million. Biden somehow won by 11 million. Could you imagine if it goes back to the 4-6 million democrat voters.

I think you’ll see those events. The so called blue wall is crumbling and he’s winning in the sunbelt states.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Thinking Trump is picking…​

Sheff G and Sleepy Hallow as his two co-VP nominees. They're indicted, just like him.

From Newsweek:

During the speech, two rappers, Michael Williams (Sheff G) and Tegan Chambers (Sleepy Hallow) joined Trump on stage where they endorsed him for president and praised him.

In May 2023, the pair, who are allegedly part of the 8 Trey Crips and 9 Ways gangs, were arrested with 30 others in criminal indictment in New York over murder, attempted murder, illegal firearm possession and shooting charges.

Thinking Trump is picking…​

Sheff G and Sleepy Hallow as his two co-VP nominees. They're indicted, just like him.

From Newsweek:

During the speech, two rappers, Michael Williams (Sheff G) and Tegan Chambers (Sleepy Hallow) joined Trump on stage where they endorsed him for president and praised him.

In May 2023, the pair, who are allegedly part of the 8 Trey Crips and 9 Ways gangs, were arrested with 30 others in criminal indictment in New York over murder, attempted murder, illegal firearm possession and shooting charges.
Only the best people...

Reactions: shonuff253
0/10, will get some bites. You can't really be this stupid.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Hour and a half. Now watch Biden’s press conference with Kenyan President yesterday. Depressing and disturbing
Interesting that Biden & crew wanted to sit for the upcoming debate, but Trump says no…..he wants them to stand.

Not surprised though.

Curious to see how all of that works out. Even if Biden ends up sitting, wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump chooses to stand while he sits.

Win, win either way for Trump…kinda like all of these charges/court dates etc.

Thinking Trump is picking...

You serious, Clark?

Thinking Trump is picking...

You serious, Clark?
You tell me.

Want to go bullet point by bullet point with any candidate, journalist or human being you know?

The problem with glass house comments is that our opinion of truth is filtered by the fact we only know what we are told by those who control the narrative.

Pardoning rappers vs bankrupting our citizens on the basis of bad climate agenda seems benign.

Who’s lying there?

Interesting that Biden & crew wanted to sit for the upcoming debate, but Trump says no…..he wants them to stand.

Not surprised though.

Curious to see how all of that works out. Even if Biden ends up sitting, wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump chooses to stand while he sits.

in fairness, if I was trump, i wouldn't want to sit in my dirty diaper either...

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cry harder. All those dead ppl (thx to Biden) can't hear you.

Trump is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers who worked for him say his return would be awful for the country. Nikki Haley told the truth about Trump a few months ago, but now she is sucking up for 2028. Trump sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; he cares about ordinary folks, and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first
Biden is a total piece of shit He lies about everything every day. He has no character. He is a narcissist. He doesn’t care about the country - only himself. Shall I go on?

Biden is a total piece of shit He lies about everything every day. He has no character. He is a narcissist. He doesn’t care about the country - only himself. Shall I go on?
Really like the one when he said that inflation was at 9% when he took over…..when it was actually 1.4%.

At this point he is just throwing shat on the wall to see what sticks….and just hoping the stupid/uninformed will believe it.

It all mirrors this place.

Really like the one when he said that inflation was at 9% when he took over…..when it was actually 1.4%.

At this point he is just throwing shat on the wall to see what sticks….and just hoping the stupid/uninformed will believe it.

Nine corrections made to his very divisive Morehouse speech. I’ve worked with the city of Atlanta, there are blacks that own construction companies, consulting firms, design firms, concessions at the airport, this isn’t 1950 anymore, which Joe’s speech was targeted for that era.

Biden can say anything because democRAT voters' attention span has already reset by the time he finishes mumbling so they don't remember what he said.

Nine corrections made to his very divisive Morehouse speech. I’ve worked with the city of Atlanta, there are blacks that own construction companies, consulting firms, design firms, concessions at the airport, this isn’t 1950 anymore, which Joe’s speech was targeted for that era.
Yeah, it had to be insulting to hear it. Not so sure how many things he says now are lies or just mistakes. Either way, they both do damage & are bad.

He has progressively become worse. He has no business running again…..and he may not, nothing shocks me anymore.

Yeah, it had to be insulting to hear it. Not so sure how many things he says now are lies or just mistakes. Either way, they both do damage & are bad.

He has progressively become worse. He has no business running again…..and he may not, nothing shocks me anymore.
You'd think they would have already dumped him. But the power of the presidency is a huge force and he has strangled the party apparatus ... so far.
IMO the 'RATs in charge (the real money who you never hear mentioned) will decide they have nothing to lose and shanghai the convention. Then they can cram their favorite shill into the nominee spot. I would take a guess and say Mike the Dyke obammy or Gavin Grewsom.
They are losing so much black vote that MtD might be their first choice because they have a lot of black voters to fool.

Trump is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. The majority of the cabinet members and military officers who worked for him say his return would be awful for the country. Nikki Haley told the truth about Trump a few months ago, but now she is sucking up for 2028. Trump sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. Biden might be old, but he is honest; he is experienced; he is wise; he cares about ordinary folks, and he surrounds himself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first
Copy and paste is a wonderful feature. You use it so well.

Not surprised though.

And no notes, no teleprompter, and no earbud help for Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT