ADVERTISEMENT

This is the worst president in my 42 years

ugateke24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2010
I wasn’t alive for Carter. But it’s a disgrace from the economy, the chaos in the world, health care, (education is horrible and teacher moral is extremely low because even the “gifted “ kids can’t spell anymore), transsexual child predators reading to kids, sexually grooming , racial division, faith in voting and I feel like I could keep going:

We have no leadership at the top. We have crazy people who have gone through sex changes in high positions in the military.

I guess dems do really hate America.

I really don’t understand the sick stuff with the children the dems like so much but it breaks my heart that dems are so sick they want to put innocent kids through those things.

It’s tragic, it’s absolutely heartbreaking and as a parent I just can’t imagine anyone with kids being alright with that.

I know a lot of really good people. They would help anyone. Some volunteer, they serve and they would help anyone but our politicians are the scum of the earth. We have old rich people who never retire And could care less
about anything but money.

Most people I know think out politicians are just trying to get us into WWIII.

Why are we giving so much money to Ukraine:?

Just curious if any other 80s kids are like what world are we living in?

Ima little ahead of you - 55. But I couldn’t agree more. 20-50 years from now I think history will be very unkind to this administration. Not that they deserve anything good. Overall, this is the poorest representation of the nation I have ever seen. With that said, we are a divided nation. The liberal democrats are blinded to what you and I consider common sense. Some basic examples include border security, government spending, legalization of marijuana, and removing the basics of “reading, writing, arithmetic” from our schools and replacing it with “sexual and diversity training”. I’m not a bible thumper, but removing God from our government was the first step in the fall.
JC

What is going on now has nothing to do with Biden. We are in the middle of a cultural and political revolution and the authoritarians have convinced duh masses that they are the defenders of liberty and the folks that just want to be left alone are the fascist. The sad part is the statist have just about flipped us beyond the point of no return.

Last edited:
I wasn’t alive for Carter. But it’s a disgrace from the economy, the chaos in the world, health care, (education is horrible and teacher moral is extremely low because even the “gifted “ kids can’t spell anymore), transsexual child predators reading to kids, sexually grooming , racial division, faith in voting and I feel like I could keep going:

We have no leadership at the top. We have crazy people who have gone through sex changes in high positions in the military.

I guess dems do really hate America.

I really don’t understand the sick stuff with the children the dems like so much but it breaks my heart that dems are so sick they want to put innocent kids through those things.

It’s tragic, it’s absolutely heartbreaking and as a parent I just can’t imagine anyone with kids being alright with that.

I know a lot of really good people. They would help anyone. Some volunteer, they serve and they would help anyone but our politicians are the scum of the earth. We have old rich people who never retire And could care less
about anything but money.

Most people I know think out politicians are just trying to get us into WWIII.

Why are we giving so much money to Ukraine:?

Just curious if any other 80s kids are like what world are we living in?
I am a kid of the 80’s too. Good post. So many changes. Not all the changes are bad, but what has come with some of them is scary. The discourse in the world is worrisome. Hate seeing this kind of violence

Many kids today think 80s kids were busy fighting supernatural monsters from alternate dimensions while listening to great music, thanks to "Stranger Things."

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
Th
What is going on now has nothing to do with Biden. We are in the middle of a cultural and political revolution and the authoritarians have convinced duh masses that they are the defenders of liberty and the folks that just want to be left alone are the fascist. The sad part is the statist have just about flipped us beyond the point of no return.
thx for saying this. If you have ever labeled someone a pedophile because you support one party, you are a huge part of the problem. If you have ever labeled someone a baby killer because they support a party, you are as huge part of the culture problem. I have zero respect or time for these people. All they are is agitators hell bent on keeping everyone as angry as possible.Not everyone was raised the same way, or believes the same things you do, why cant people accept and respect that? But you are right, i fear things are almost there.

I was a kid of the 70’s and 80’s. The one big thing that sticks out to me is that we were taught to respect people based on age and jobs, and that is no longer a thing because of the hyper politicized nation we have become. Politics has absolutely replaced religion, and here we are. Everything is dem/pub, and i cant stand one bit of it. I really wish a strong independent party could emerge to break the two party stronghold, only then would the common ground folk be able to have a stronger voice.

Ima little ahead of you - 55. But I couldn’t agree more. 20-50 years from now I think history will be very unkind to this administration. Not that they deserve anything good. Overall, this is the poorest representation of the nation I have ever seen. With that said, we are a divided nation. The liberal democrats are blinded to what you and I consider common sense. Some basic examples include border security, government spending, legalization of marijuana, and removing the basics of “reading, writing, arithmetic” from our schools and replacing it with “sexual and diversity training”. I’m not a bible thumper, but removing God from our government was the first step in the fall.
JC
Ahead of ALL of y’all, 106 years of age and he’s the worst by far….

We are what we choose to believe. Thank goodness for generational differences. The comedy still left reveals the silliness of fantasy (super heroes, wishful thinking & blaming the external) that drive much of our pretend grasp of good & bad and requiring only a comfortable seat for viewing & spewing, as we dare not physically participate outside our cushy bubbles. Never have we been so knowledgeable yet so weak minded & irresolute.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
We are what we choose to believe. Thank goodness for generational differences. The comedy still left reveals the silliness of fantasy (super heroes, wishful thinking & blaming the external) that drive much of our pretend grasp of good & bad and requiring only a comfortable seat for viewing & spewing, as we dare not physically participate outside our cushy bubbles. Never have we been so knowledgeable yet so weak minded & irresolute.
That’s what I keep saying…….it’s all Bobo’s fault.

Last edited:
The decline started with 16 years of Dubya and Brobama, two puppet presidents.

The Trump win in 2016 was completely unexpected and threatened the power brokers that put the previous two idiots in office.

We are way beyond the point of no return......
What disarray we have today started in 2016. It is now okay to hate your neighbor if he is not just like you. Trump didn't start that he just made it acceptable.

What disarray we have today started in 2016. It is now okay to hate your neighbor if he is not just like you. Trump didn't start that he just made it acceptable.
Trump’s DEAD, long past gone…..who’s causing the hate now??

People make their own choices & decide what they like, dislike, feel or believe in…..not what someone else says.

For example…… I hate, do not respect, or will I call someone “Mr.” who wants to be addressed as that……nobody told me to feel that way, it’s just that I choose to.

Last edited:
yes it does

Yeah, I remember when all those hateful Trump supporters looted, burned shit to the ground, threw bottles of urine at the police, etc. after a liberal cop in a liberal state choked a black man to death.

All across the nation....

Wait..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: woofn
this is laughable, if you believe that you are the problem. Last I checked Hillary was calling people deplorable and Obama calling people tea baggers.

Reactions: ugateke24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT