ADVERTISEMENT

This is why you're a B-List Actor and Not a Constitutional Scholar

Dumbass.
Typical lib logic. He should actually thank SCOTUS for giving him the freedom to refuse any role that infringes on his beliefs or repeating any lines that he opposes. That’s actually what the decision says.

Typical lib logic. He should actually thank SCOTUS for giving him the freedom to refuse any role that infringes on his beliefs or repeating any lines that he opposes. That’s actually what the decision says.
The libs don’t actually criticize what was written; the just disagree with the outcome and them make stuff up about the argument that’s no where near factual. See the parallel between FL Parental Rights in Education and how the MSM morphed it into Don’t Say Gay.

One more thing. As far as I know, the only actor/gangster was Alex Rocco (Moe Greene) who grew up in my home town.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
We need a really big island to send all the libs to that say they are leaving if x is elected etc
Good riddance! If only they were still blacklisting communists in Hollywood like they used to. Would hardly be anyone left to make a show. Most actors are stupid but get a big platform to run their mouth and the ones that are conservative can’t speak or they won’t get hired.

The libs don’t actually criticize what was written; the just disagree with the outcome and them make stuff up about the argument that’s no where near factual. See the parallel between FL Parental Rights in Education and how the MSM morphed it into Don’t Say Gay.

Yep....the thought process amazes me

"If you are for X......then that means Y, which means Z, which means,.......and so you are a homophobe"

Dems are masters at this. The right does it too, but not nearly as effectively.

"Hate and ignorance is not a legitimate point of view," he wrote on Instagram. "America is becoming dumber by the minute."

Ummmm.....shouldn't that sentence be, "Hate and ignorance ARE not legitimate points of view"?????

Reactions: RedcoatOf94
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT