ADVERTISEMENT

This place is anti American

Boom MFer Dawg

Kiss the Ring
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2015
I used to think it was Trump that disgusted me, but seeing the pro Putin posts on here is pathetic and un-American. Innocent families are dying tonight, this shits real, not some fictional Democrat/Republican war you believe you are fighting. Military, journalists, human beings are fighting for their life tonight but it’s party on here because your latest villain has “lost”. Sadly many of you have forgotten what this country represents and how lucky we are to live here. Pathetic. This is my last post on this shit hole forum

Last edited:
I used to think it was Trump that disgusted me, but seeing the pro Putin posts on here is pathetic and un-American. Innocent families are dying tonight, this shits real, not some fictional Democrat/Republican war you believe you are fighting. Military, journalists, human beings are fighting for their life tonight but it’s party on here because your latest villain has “lost”. Sadly many of you have forgotten what this country represents and how lucky we are to live here. Pathetic. This is my last post on this shit hole forum

That's a pretty solid exit post, I'll give you that much.

If only you showed that much outrage for Americans who suffer at the hands of other Americans over politics and plain ol' bad behavior like burning down businesses causing loss of income and employment. Collateral damage for a good cause though, right?

the bottom video is not ukraine…nor recent

That's a pretty solid exit post, I'll give you that much.

If only you showed that much outrage for Americans who suffer at the hands of other Americans over politics and plain ol' bad behavior like burning down businesses causing loss of income and employment. Collateral damage for a good cause though, right?
This is an extremely weak argument. Like in any household there will be some in-fighting. But a family stands together against outsiders. Since when did America become sympathetic to communism?

This is an extremely weak argument. Like in any household there will be some in-fighting. But a family stands together against outsiders. Since when did America become sympathetic to communism?
What is weak is your preference that your own people screw you over but others can't.

That's a common trait among humans, so don't feel attacked.

You're also a blatant hypocrite. Perhaps many aren't sympathetic to communism as those you're targeting are the very people who accuse the Left of trying to bring communism here.

Instead, perhaps many would rather Russia, Ukraine, and their neighbors sort out their in-house drama instead of always trying to stick our nose in someone else's business.

Funny you say people defend against outsiders while justifying the USA acting as an outsider.

Or maybe something is in Ukraine that's very sensitive to our leaders. Maybe they are wanting this war to burn it all down before it gets out.

Policy creates conflict.

The villain is in the details of the policy that creates opportunity for conflict.

This policy is doing the same thing on our city streets and schools every day.

When the US is bad ass, the world behaves. When our concern is about transgender studies within the military, the world ignores the consequence.

You're also a blatant hypocrite. Perhaps many aren't sympathetic to communism as those you're targeting are the very people who accuse the Left of trying to bring communism here.

Instead, perhaps many would rather Russia, Ukraine, and their neighbors sort out their in-house drama instead of always trying to stick our nose in someone else's business.

Funny you say people defend against outsiders while justifying the USA acting as an outsider.

Or maybe something is in Ukraine that's very sensitive to our leaders. Maybe they are wanting this war to burn it all down before it gets out.
We’re going to let them handle their own affairs. I don’t see us sending troops to Ukraine for two reasons. 1) We just pulled out of a war. 2) Ukraine is not apart of NATO. But the US will and should always impose sanctions to countries who violate civil rights and liberties.

People sound stupid when they accuse democrats of being communist. We are now seeing real communism at work and people on the right are in full support of it. It’s the bed they have made and now they have to live in it.

People sound stupid when they accuse democrats of being communist. We are now seeing real communism at work and people on the right are in full support of it. It’s the bed they have made and now they have to live in it.
You just keep on making up false narratives (conservatives support Putin) while exposing your true feelings (it's okay to terrorize your own people for your own benefit).

You just keep on making up false narratives (conservatives support Putin) while exposing your true feelings (it's okay to terrorize your own people for your own benefit).
I watched Fox News last night and I heard the former President Trump get on National TV praise Putin while bashing Biden. That sentiment is now being echoed by many of his minions. You want to talk about terror? I saw a man get killed in broad daylight by the police when they kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes. I also saw a man get hunted down like a dog in Glynn Co and the DA there tried to cover it up. Where was your outrage?

I have to laugh. First, there is tyranny all across the world. Check out China and Middle East. Look what’s happening in Canada to force compliance.
Next, the media and liberal operatives covered up Biden’s lack of ability to be President. He was incompetent before his mental decline. Now, he doesn’t even have the ability to stay awake for 8 hours. The problem with removing him is his replacement is just as bad. We got screwed in the election, not because a few people in a message board are globe. Electing a President for the most powerful country on earth is serious shit. You should have thought more then rather than be appalled now

How can liberals be Anti American? Isn’t it Life, Liberty, and pursuit of happiness for all and not just the few?
Don’t you policies support at the expense of the few? Isn’t that why billionaires need the be punished.

We’re going to let them handle their own affairs. I don’t see us sending troops to Ukraine for two reasons. 1) We just pulled out of a war. 2) Ukraine is not apart of NATO. But the US will and should always impose sanctions to countries who violate civil rights and liberties.
Kuwait wasn’t part of NATO either Troops in Poland will end up in the Ukraine.

I watched Fox News last night and I heard the former President Trump get on National TV praise Putin while bashing Biden. That sentiment is now being echoed by many of his minions. You want to talk about terror? I saw a man get killed in broad daylight by the police when they kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes. I also saw a man get hunted down like a dog in Glynn Co and the DA there tried to cover it up. Where was your outrage?
Really another George Floyd reference? Those who killed both individuals have been sentenced, where is your outage on the murdered police in NY or the daily murders in Chicago or is your outrage only triggered by certain circumstances.

What about the little girl killed outside of Wendy's during the 2020 "peaceful" protests?

What about the security guard killed by 5 people at the car dealership at Stonecrest?

What about many of the parents around me posting on Nextdoor about daily fights at their kids' schools resulting in trips to the hospital and students being distracted because of fear?

Where is your outrage? Oh yeah, it's okay for Americans to attack Americans sometimes.

Really another George Floyd reference? Those who killed both individuals have been sentenced, where is your outage on the murdered police in NY or the daily murders in Chicago or is your outrage only triggered by certain circumstances.
What about the little girl killed outside of Wendy's during the 2020 "peaceful" protests?

What about the security guard killed by 5 people at the car dealership at Stonecrest?

What about many of the parents around me posting on Nextdoor about daily fights at their kids' schools resulting in trips to the hospital and students being distracted because of fear?

Where is your outrage? Oh yeah, it's okay for Americans to attack Americans sometimes.
Where was the outrage when those crazy people stormed the Capitol? Where was the outrage when the former President tried to overturn the election? I guess it’s ok for some people to destroy property and not ok for others?

Reactions: Chopdawg75
Did we not learn anything from Vietnam? From Afghanistan and Iraq? Our Southern border is literally wide open and yet we now are supposed to fight for Ukraines borders? GTFOH.

Where was the outrage when those crazy people stormed the Capitol? Where was the outrage when the former President tried to overturn the election? I guess it’s ok for some people to destroy property and not ok for others?
What outrage are you looking for? There's been plenty. I guess it's not enough until we burn more of our own buildings down because infighting is the right thing to do according to you.

Reactions: MtnDawg
THEY ALL WENT TO JAIL. THEY WERE ALSO JUST CONVICTED OF FEDERAL HATE CRIMES .

We are outraged, why is why our criminal justice system works.

Also if you were bright enough to watch the entire clip of what DJT said he didnt praise Putin , he said it was a smart move against a weak POTUS.

Seriously , WTF are you talking about?

Also dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out .

So now you're an isolationist? America first? Where have we heard that before? Isolation used to equal racism.

Many of my generation in the '60s were in the streets protesting that our peers were being drafted and sent to die in the civil war in Vietnam. We were hosed, beaten, and even gunned down by the Ohio National Guard, while being called treasonous commies. Too bad Boom wasn't from my generation so he could have proudly gone over and given his life for "his country", aka military-industrial-complex.

Last edited:
So you’re admitting that the BLM movement did in fact destroy property during their “protests?”
Mostly peaceful protests but their were bad actors on both sides. Now do you admit that people on the right destroyed the Capitol building and attempted to overthrow election results?

Mostly peaceful protests but their were bad actors on both sides. Now do you admit that people on the right destroyed the Capitol building and attempted to overthrow election results?
I agree that people on both sides tore the capitol up.

Reactions: wwforest
So now you're an isolationist? America first? Where have we heard that before? Isolation used to equal racism.
I’ve always been America first. I just didn’t mistake America first for being Trump First. And I agree that we should stay in Nato and keep our allies not shun them like the last commander in chief

I agree that people on both sides tore the capitol up.
Now I’ve always maintained that no one should destroy anything and rioting is counter productive. I condemn those people that did that riot, are you willing to condemn those that destroyed the Capitol?

Bad actors "on both sides" sounds too similar to orange man saying there’s good people "on both sides".

The Capitol building was not destroyed. Yes, there was damage and trespassing and those who participated in actual crimes have to deal with the legal system. However, the Democratic led insurrection narrative is embarrassingly weak.

I saw no evidence of an attempt to overthrow an election. I saw some outrage by some actors no different than the chick who recently jumped over the teller window at the Chase bank in Buford. It was the largest speak with the manager moment in US history.

People are definitely frustrated by many issues these days, big and small. How about the guy in Utah who told his 4 year old to shoot at police who were there to deal with him after he got aggressive over a botched food order at a fast food joint?

Conditions are ripe with people on edge from being frustrated with life. That's the common thread many ignore. Instead of trying to figure out the frustration, people get into their factions and justify their own bad behavior while blaming outsiders for all the problems in the world.

Folks better stop the BS soon and wake up.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Believing in divine judgment or not is your choice, but at the end of the day everyone is going to face an end and will get what they deserve. Stop justifying bad behavior and antagonizing others. Keeping score does nothing but show problems we already knew about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT