ADVERTISEMENT

This place is anti American

Now I’ve always maintained that no one should destroy anything and rioting is counter productive. I condemn those people that did that riot, are you willing to condemn those that destroyed the Capitol?
100%

Bad actors "on both sides" sounds too similar to orange man saying there’s good people "on both sides".

The Capitol building was not destroyed. Yes, there was damage and trespassing and those who participated in actual crimes have to deal with the legal system. However, the Democratic led insurrection narrative is embarrassingly weak.

I saw no evidence of an attempt to overthrow an election. I saw some outrage by some actors no different than the chick who recently jumped over the teller window at the Chase bank in Buford. It was the largest speak with the manager moment in US history.

People are definitely frustrated by many issues these days, big and small. How about the guy in Utah who told his 4 year old to shoot at police who were there to deal with him after he got aggressive over a botched food order at a fast food joint?

Conditions are ripe with people on edge from being frustrated with life. That's the common thread many ignore. Instead of trying to figure out the frustration, people get into their factions and justify their own bad behavior while blaming outsiders for all the problems in the world.

Folks better stop the BS soon and wake up.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Believing in divine judgment or not is your choice, but at the end of the day everyone is going to face an end and will get what they deserve. Stop justifying bad behavior and antagonizing others. Keeping score does nothing but show problems we already knew about.
You didn’t see attempts to overthrow the election? Trump first came out and planted the seed saying if he lost it would be because the election was rigged. Then he appointed a new Post Master General who’s main purpose was to slow up the flow of mail on hopes it would slow down some of the mail-in ballots. After the election and all of the ballots were counted, in some places (mostly urban areas) it was recounted 3-4 times. When it was announced Trump lost he went on to continue his false claims of voter fraud and even called a rep in GA to find some more votes for him. Then think about all of the events that led up to the Jan 6 stop the steal. What happened on Jan 6 was a blatant attack on American democracy and it’s sickening hearing people try and defend it.

No you don't. You literally defended rioters to me earlier claiming that families fight sometimes.

So which is it?
The point is was making is that families fight and then come together against a common opponent. There has always been in-fighting in America but we usually come together in times of War (see 9/11) and the Olympics. The country is so messed up now that US citizens are starting to side with a communist dictator in Russia and are now rooting against American athletes. That’s not the America I know. But you are like most people, so quick to label people this or that just to validate your point.

The point is was making is that families fight and then come together against a common opponent. There has always been in-fighting in America but we usually come together in times of War (see 9/11) and the Olympics. The country is so messed up now that US citizens are starting to side with a communist dictator in Russia and are now rooting against American athletes. That’s not the America I know. But you are like most people, so quick to label people this or that just to validate your point.
You don't know anything about me. You're still trying to justify bad behavior. You're wrong.

I used to think it was Trump that disgusted me, but seeing the pro Putin posts on here is pathetic and un-American. Innocent families are dying tonight, this shits real, not some fictional Democrat/Republican war you believe you are fighting. Military, journalists, human beings are fighting for their life tonight but it’s party on here because your latest villain has “lost”. Sadly many of you have forgotten what this country represents and how lucky we are to live here. Pathetic. This is my last post on this shit hole forum

No, please, please don't go...

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
We’re going to let them handle their own affairs. I don’t see us sending troops to Ukraine for two reasons. 1) We just pulled out of a war. 2) Ukraine is not apart of NATO. But the US will and should always impose sanctions to countries who violate civil rights and liberties.

That would mean we would have to sanction ourselves. Our government is a huge violator of our rights and liberties

Reactions: savedbygrace
Where have I justified bad behavior?
You spend so much effort on being contrary that you don't even understand what you say.

It's already been pointed out multiple times and you've already deflected away as to not acknowledge it. You're continuing to expose yourself as justifying bad behavior for your chosen factions while wanting to hold your opposing factions accountable for their bad behavior.

Your words shift to what you believe wins an online political argument with each post. There's nothing of value in discussing issues with you because you're not even true to your own words.

One minute you say riots are okay because infighting is understandable while destructive actions by outsiders is never acceptable, then you say all destruction is bad, then you go back to protecting yours while attacking others which makes you no different than any aggressor in history. Hell, you even suggested that as long as Americans come together against others that our infighting is not a problem.

Okay, then why do we have so much domestic fighting in the first place? If the actions that drive domestic conflict are acceptable as long as we eventually come together against a foreign adversary, are those actions legitimately a problem at all?

Sounds like you want territorial conflict based on nationalism and expansion. As long as we all get behind the American flag we should go lay the smack down globally to ensure our best interests.

There have been so many expansionist villains in recorded history based on the fear that the lands would fall under the control of a single empire yet doesn’t that precisely describe the USA based on the notion that we "leaders of the free world" and the suggestion that it is our duty to police the world? It makes sense why our political leaders are fighting tooth and nail to "win" America because whoever controls America controls the world, or so seems to be the desire.

Are we (our government) the ultimate villain after all? We the people acknowledge corruption on both sides of our house yet not only are we not willing to clean up our own mess, we're just fine with these corrupt SOBs controlling the world.

I agree with your take of what Americans are supposed to be as far as unifying for freedom and promoting freedom everywhere. So perhaps we need to actually practice what we preach?

We need to get our house in order before we start indulging in these narratives about foreign dictators and our duty to cleanse the world.

You spend so much effort on being contrary that you don't even understand what you say.

It's already been pointed out multiple times and you've already deflected away as to not acknowledge it. You're continuing to expose yourself as justifying bad behavior for your chosen factions while wanting to hold your opposing factions accountable for their bad behavior.

Your words shift to what you believe wins an online political argument with each post. There's nothing of value in discussing issues with you because you're not even true to your own words.

One minute you say riots are okay because infighting is understandable while destructive actions by outsiders is never acceptable, then you say all destruction is bad, then you go back to protecting yours while attacking others which makes you no different than any aggressor in history. Hell, you even suggested that as long as Americans come together against others that our infighting is not a problem.

Okay, then why do we have so much domestic fighting in the first place? If the actions that drive domestic conflict are acceptable as long as we eventually come together against a foreign adversary, are those actions legitimately a problem at all?

Sounds like you want territorial conflict based on nationalism and expansion. As long as we all get behind the American flag we should go lay the smack down globally to ensure our best interests.

There have been so many expansionist villains in recorded history based on the fear that the lands would fall under the control of a single empire yet doesn’t that precisely describe the USA based on the notion that we "leaders of the free world" and the suggestion that it is our duty to police the world? It makes sense why our political leaders are fighting tooth and nail to "win" America because whoever controls America controls the world, or so seems to be the desire.

Are we (our government) the ultimate villain after all? We the people acknowledge corruption on both sides of our house yet not only are we not willing to clean up our own mess, we're just fine with these corrupt SOBs controlling the world.

I agree with your take of what Americans are supposed to be as far as unifying for freedom and promoting freedom everywhere. So perhaps we need to actually practice what we preach?

We need to get our house in order before we start indulging in these narratives about foreign dictators and our duty to cleanse the world.
I never said fighting was right or wrong within ones household. Of course fighting whether violent or non violent should be frowned upon. You took an analogy I was making to say that I supported acts of violence. The point I was making is how fighting occurs in a household and people within that household will come together to fight a common enemy.
Now whether America is good or evil on the world stage when it comes to diplomacy is up for each individual interpretation. There’s many ways you can paint that picture. That’s another topic for discussion.

I used to think it was Trump that disgusted me, but seeing the pro Putin posts on here is pathetic and un-American. Innocent families are dying tonight, this shits real, not some fictional Democrat/Republican war you believe you are fighting. Military, journalists, human beings are fighting for their life tonight but it’s party on here because your latest villain has “lost”. Sadly many of you have forgotten what this country represents and how lucky we are to live here. Pathetic. This is my last post on this shit hole forum

From the guy who looked the other way during the BLM and antifa riots. The CHOP & CHAZ occupation. People died then also, ya know.

Well we are in agreement again on something. We should all stop trying to rush and label people based on political affiliation.

You, not even 2 hours before this comment:

People sound stupid when they accuse democrats of being communist. We are now seeing real communism at work and people on the right are in full support of it. It’s the bed they have made and now they have to live in it.

@Dawg 'n IT already pointed out your hypocrisy on the BLM riots, so I have to ask - do you actually think before you say/type something?

Now I’ve always maintained that no one should destroy anything and rioting is counter productive. I condemn those people that did that riot, are you willing to condemn those that destroyed the Capitol?
Hardly destroyed the capital.

We should have come together to fight BLM and antifa in 2020, right?

Reactions: d-dawg and Bells76
I'm thinking anyone who believes Republicans support communism (or communist actions) isn't very bright.
Well your Republican leader was on Fox News heaping praise and admiring Russia last night. This is the guy you are going to vote for in 2024. Seems like you are going to get played again which wouldn’t be too bright.

Well your Republican leader was on Fox News heaping praise and admiring Russia last night. This is the guy you are going to vote for in 2024. Seems like you are going to get played again which wouldn’t be too bright.
Who would you like to run in 2024?

I am currently getting played at the border, at the gas pump, at the grocery store, and with my retirement. The list is long! I say play it again Trump, or DeSantis, or Pompeo!

Yes, the man who has capitalized on the Presidency of The United States to the tune of building a second mansion, this one in Hawaii. From "community organizer" to multimillionaire in 8 short years. As Don King used to say, "Only in America!"
What’s the problem with Obama capitalizing off of his success?

Reactions: nice marmot
Yes, the man who has capitalized on the Presidency of The United States to the tune of building a second mansion, this one in Hawaii. From "community organizer" to multimillionaire in 8 short years. As Don King used to say, "Only in America!"
By the way, for someone beating the climate change drum. Obama and Pelosi have recently bought extravagant beachfront property. Those with eyes to see, let them see.

Policy creates conflict.

The villain is in the details of the policy that creates opportunity for conflict.

This policy is doing the same thing on our city streets and schools every day.

When the US is bad ass, the world behaves. When our concern is about transgender studies within the military, the world ignores the consequence.
yep

lol you are so lost and so gone you have no idea what you are saying
just stop and move on

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
isn't this what Al Gore, Hilary Clinton, and Stacey Abrams did? and what multiple House and Senate Democrats did, refusing to certify the elections in 2016, 2004, AND back to 2000?
yes and the dems say showing an ID to vote is racist yet show that id to get the vaxx
holy shit

Reactions: theboyracer45

You people were siding with Kim Jong-un over Trump. Might want to avoid throwing stones from glass houses...

Not sure who the pro Putin are you speak of…in any case, I saw some snippets from “the view” today. You might wanna check those girls out to help make you feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT