ADVERTISEMENT

This place is anti American

Well your Republican leader was on Fox News heaping praise and admiring Russia last night. This is the guy you are going to vote for in 2024. Seems like you are going to get played again which wouldn’t be too bright.
Dude you need to pay closer attention around here. Most of us pubs are sick of Trumps mouth. I personally didn’t like the fact that he talked too much before he was even elected but I voted for him based on the fact that I knew exactly what I was getting. There are a lot of people here who don’t like him, that’s understandable because he’s an ass, I respect that opinion of him. What Trump did do right though is put the people of this country first. If anyone doesn’t believe that then they’re only lying to themselves.

I used to think it was Trump that disgusted me, but seeing the pro Putin posts on here is pathetic and un-American. Innocent families are dying tonight, this shits real, not some fictional Democrat/Republican war you believe you are fighting. Military, journalists, human beings are fighting for their life tonight but it’s party on here because your latest villain has “lost”. Sadly many of you have forgotten what this country represents and how lucky we are to live here. Pathetic. This is my last post on this shit hole forum

What’s un-American is sacrificing freedoms for mandates of a virus that there is over a 99% chance of surviving.

How can liberals be Anti American? Isn’t it Life, Liberty, and pursuit of happiness for all and not just the few?
Because you’re all talk. When the rubber meets the road, your side locked people down and fired people who didn’t want to succumb to your arbitrary rules. It’s the very definition of tyranny and totalitarianism. You also lie like shit by claiming Antifa doesn’t exist and that BLM was involved in peaceful protest. Pitting people against each other by race is anti-American. Lying like hell about fellow citizens is anti-American. Canceling ppl for expressing honest views like the parents do at school board meetings is anti-American. Lying about the southern border is anti-American.

Last edited:
I used to think it was Trump that disgusted me, but seeing the pro Putin posts on here is pathetic and un-American. Innocent families are dying tonight, this shits real, not some fictional Democrat/Republican war you believe you are fighting. Military, journalists, human beings are fighting for their life tonight but it’s party on here because your latest villain has “lost”. Sadly many of you have forgotten what this country represents and how lucky we are to live here. Pathetic. This is my last post on this shit hole forum

if you mean Chat suicide? you must be joking.

offending the majority will only suffer derision.
you will be preoccupied via alias?

charge, fight, call out someone in particular...
lmao at your manner of self absorbtion.

Which NATO allie did we shun.
Come on now…Trump acted very negatively towards our allies. He had many of his followers believing they were the enemy and somehow getting over America. He switched the narrative to his whole America First Campaign. Remember that. He secretly wanted the US to pull out of NATO. Now I wonder who would’ve benefitted the most from that?

Reactions: shonuff253
Come on now…Trump acted very negatively towards our allies. He had many of his followers believing they were the enemy and somehow getting over America. He switched the narrative to his whole America First Campaign. Remember that. He secretly wanted the US to pull out of NATO. Now I wonder who would’ve benefitted the most from that?
They don't pay their fair share and they actually undermine us by buying oil and gas from Russia. Facts are facts. If you think that observing these facts is being negative, then I can't help you.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Still waiting

This is an extremely weak argument. Like in any household there will be some in-fighting. But a family stands together against outsiders. Since when did America become sympathetic to communism?
Look no further than Washington DC, the Democrat Party and the White House...... Hello Bernie Sanders, Eliziabeth Warren, The Squad ...et al....Throw in the fearless leader Bejing Biden and thats a pretty good start...

This is where you’re supposed to respond. Or do we want to just sweep that under rug too?
Ok I’ll play, Trump wanted out of NATO because the other NATO countries were not participating at the required economic levels as outlined by the NATO accords for 40 years. Trump forced the hand of more spend by member countries, you think this is bad?

Who did we withhold funds from who is a Nato ally?

still waiting

Ok I’ll play, Trump wanted out of NATO because the other NATO countries were not participating at the required economic levels as outlined by the NATO accords for 40 years. Trump forced the hand of more spend by member countries, you think this is bad?

Who did we withhold funds from who is a Nato ally?

still waiting
That’s terrible diplomacy. Trump came in as POTUS extorting our allies while complimenting and being gracious to Russia. Definitely not a good look on the world stage to the free world.

That’s terrible diplomacy. Trump came in as POTUS extorting our allies while complimenting and being gracious to Russia. Definitely not a good look on the world stage to the free world.
He extorted our allies by asking them to pay their fair share? Odd take, still waiting on who we withheld funds from. You seem to be deflecting a lot, should you just admit you are wrong.

He extorted our allies by asking them to pay their fair share? Odd take, still waiting on who we withheld funds from. You seem to be deflecting a lot, should you just admit you are wrong.
Where did I say he withheld funds from a NATO ally? It wouldn’t surprise me if he was withholding money and pocketing it at the same time, all the while asking everyone else to pay more. That’s the Don Trump we all know.

• Haha
Reactions: adam17
Where did I say he withheld funds from a NATO ally? It wouldn’t surprise me if he was withholding money and pocketing it at the same time, all the while asking everyone else to pay more. That’s the Don Trump we all know.
Ok the word used was shun, who did we shun?

You’re assuming

NATO and our friendly "World Neighbors" have been bending us over for years....Free Military support and not paying their agreed upon "Share" When does it stop ??

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
No, genius. Who do you want to run since you’re so knowledgeable about politics and who’s a bad guy vs. a good one.
I didnt word that very well. Short answer is I don’t know yet.

People sound stupid when they accuse democrats of being communist. We are now seeing real communism at work and people on the right are in full support of it. It’s the bed they have made and now they have to live in it.
WTH are you talking about. No one has supported it. Where does this bs come from.

Bad actors "on both sides" sounds too similar to orange man saying there’s good people "on both sides".

The Capitol building was not destroyed. Yes, there was damage and trespassing and those who participated in actual crimes have to deal with the legal system. However, the Democratic led insurrection narrative is embarrassingly weak.

I saw no evidence of an attempt to overthrow an election. I saw some outrage by some actors no different than the chick who recently jumped over the teller window at the Chase bank in Buford. It was the largest speak with the manager moment in US history.

People are definitely frustrated by many issues these days, big and small. How about the guy in Utah who told his 4 year old to shoot at police who were there to deal with him after he got aggressive over a botched food order at a fast food joint?

Conditions are ripe with people on edge from being frustrated with life. That's the common thread many ignore. Instead of trying to figure out the frustration, people get into their factions and justify their own bad behavior while blaming outsiders for all the problems in the world.

Folks better stop the BS soon and wake up.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Believing in divine judgment or not is your choice, but at the end of the day everyone is going to face an end and will get what they deserve. Stop justifying bad behavior and antagonizing others. Keeping score does nothing but show problems we already knew about.
Yeah they really destroyed it.

Something tells me you don’t know much about the party you support. Maybe you just like arguing with folks all day.
true statement here. Since @CocoDawg has such righteous indignation over Trump claiming fraud, who is the poor guy going to align with once he learns about Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, and the dozen or so House Dems who refused to certify elections in 2016, 2004, and as far back as 2000.

cannot believe you voted for biden and this BS

Reactions: theboyracer45
I watched Fox News last night and I heard the former President Trump get on National TV praise Putin while bashing Biden. That sentiment is now being echoed by many of his minions. You want to talk about terror? I saw a man get killed in broad daylight by the police when they kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes. I also saw a man get hunted down like a dog in Glynn Co and the DA there tried to cover it up. Where was your outrage?
Also saw an innocent man charged w murder get exonerated. Courts work.

Reactions: JJF84
I watched Fox News last night and I heard the former President Trump get on National TV praise Putin while bashing Biden. That sentiment is now being echoed by many of his minions. You want to talk about terror? I saw a man get killed in broad daylight by the police when they kneeled on his neck for 9 minutes. I also saw a man get hunted down like a dog in Glynn Co and the DA there tried to cover it up. Where was your outrage?
I saw police being shot where is your outrage?

I agree with you on the people spouting pro Russia view points. It’s outrageous

Ronald Reagan would be turning in his grave listening to the likes of Tucker Carlson spin a pro-Putin slant to this conflict. Its amazing people are dumb enough to fall for it but the world has always needed suckers.

Because we were paying more to NATO than any other country and NATO is weak af. Besides that no biggie. Just like he quit giving money to the WHO. Why should we give all this money to these groups when all they do is take our money and offer no real benefit. That idiot that is the leader answers directly to China. What does NATO actually do? What does WHO actually do? Nothing except take US tax dollars and then do nothing, just like they screwed up Covid so badly.

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT