ADVERTISEMENT

This place is anti American

Mostly peaceful protests but their were bad actors on both sides. Now do you admit that people on the right destroyed the Capitol building and attempted to overthrow election results?
No, I don't condemn the mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6... What I do condemn is our two tiered justice system holding the Jan 6 protesters as political prisoners while a literal BLM leader just shot a judge and was released on bail just a few days later.

Btw, the actual insurrection was November 3, 2020 when Democrats subverted election laws to install their candidate.

I used to think it was Trump that disgusted me, but seeing the pro Putin posts on here is pathetic and un-American. Innocent families are dying tonight, this shits real, not some fictional Democrat/Republican war you believe you are fighting. Military, journalists, human beings are fighting for their life tonight but it’s party on here because your latest villain has “lost”. Sadly many of you have forgotten what this country represents and how lucky we are to live here. Pathetic. This is my last post on this shit hole forum

Man,what a post.What has some Americans become.Are we that hateful and misinformed that some can't see what Putin think of this Nation and tells his people we have become weak and so divided. Did Trumpism really bring this out of some or could they be so gullible to what's happening here in AMERICA? GOD help us,Please!!!

Man,what a post.What has some Americans become.Are we that hateful and misinformed that some can't see what Putin think of this Nation and tells his people we have become weak and so divided. Did Trumpism really bring this out of some or could they be so gullible to what's happening here in AMERICA? GOD help us,Please!!!
Grammar checks out.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
I have had it with Biden supporters and BLM backers. Our economy is in the crapper, which has not seen inflationary numbers since Carters term by way. The economy was at 1.5 % inflation rate when the senile old man took office and it is hovering around 7.5 % today!!! Europe would not be in turmoil like it is now, either. BTW, Blue Lives Matter, baby!!!! I also believe a corrupt policeman or policemen need to be curtailed and jailed if found guilty. I believe they are a small percentage of any police force... Ps--- I will not respond to idiots who question my facts on any reply... Pss---- Mask mandates and vacs mandates suck. It is my body and my choice.. I am not against anyone getting the jab or wearing a mask, that is why it is our God given right to choose how we live in the USA!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: rednblack4life
I have had it with Biden supporters and BLM backers. Our economy is in the crapper, which has not seen inflationary numbers since Carters term by way. The economy was at 1.5 % inflation rate when the senile old man took office and it is hovering around 7.5 % today!!! Europe would not be in turmoil like it is now, either. BTW, Blue Lives Matter, baby!!!! I also believe a corrupt policeman or policemen need to be curtailed and jailed if found guilty. I believe they are a small percentage of any police force... Ps--- I will not respond to idiots who question my facts on any reply... Pss---- Mask mandates and vacs mandates suck. It is my body and my choice.. I am not against anyone getting the jab or wearing a mask, that is why it is our God given right to choose how we live in the USA!!!!!!!
You got the my body my choice wrong. That phrase also means you (taxpayer) should pay for me to have an abortion. So not even equal comparison. You are asking for less than the baby killers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT