ADVERTISEMENT

Time for Trump to move on

ugaballers

National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2003
I love America and his policies and would vote for him. But no way he can win in a general. Honestly think it would do more harm to have him come to GA to campaign for Hershel. Dude it totally toxic. All his candidates underperformed, on going investigations. It’s over

I love America and his policies and would vote for him. But no way he can win in a general. Honestly think it would do more harm to have him come to GA to campaign for Hershel. Dude it totally toxic. All his candidates underperformed, on going investigations. It’s over
It’s time for Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham to move on. Those two feckless twats have done great harm to the Constitutional Republic.

There are useless establishment uniparty hacks in Congress on both sides of the aisle. Look at those in office for more than 15 years (except Rand Paul - I like him)

I think Trump was the best president we've had since the 80s (didn't say he was great just the best of a weak selection). I loved a lot of his policies and stances....moving embassy to Juraselem, pushing back on China and exportation of US jobs overseas, no new wars, economy and gas prices were great, dude went to North Korea to broker relationship between us & Kim Jong, pushed back on NATO funding shortcomings by all other members, helped broker the Abraham Accords peace treaty, seriously exposed corruption in Washington and the media, IMO truly put America first.

But he was his own biggest enemy as a person. He's the easiest target for the left media to hit and tear down . I'm ready to move onto Desantis. I'm voting Desantis if they are both on the ticket.

Last edited:
If you have a "f*** Biden" flag in your yard, kindly burn that thing and reevaluate what kind of person you want to be.

You wonder why half the country hates republicans. Their school bus full of kids drive by your flag and come home asking mom what F**" Biden means, you think that's a good thing? You think that's cute? Please f*** yourselves if you believe that's decent

Update: this is not just about flags. It's about not being a scum bag in your neighborhood. The left can show their ass with little pushback. The right can't afford to show theirs

Last edited:
In addition to showing Trump carries zero water in swing states, and spending almost none of his huge war chest of dollars on candidates he wanted….he spent the last week doing what he does - trash talking DeSantis. Because he doesn’t give a damn about elections other than his own. He’s hemorrhaging and is going to be humiliated in a primary if he goes through with it.

In addition to showing Trump carries zero water in swing states, and spending almost none of his huge war chest of dollars on candidates he wanted….he spent the last week doing what he does - trash talking DeSantis. Because he doesn’t give a damn about elections other than his own. He’s hemorrhaging and is going to be humiliated in a primary if he goes through with it.
I get it you don’t like Trump. Now tell me again exactly what Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham did other than sabotage many of the candidates they didn’t want in the club?

I get it you don’t like Trump. Now tell me again exactly what Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham did other than sabotage many of the candidates they didn’t want in the club?
Tell South Carolina & Kentucky to vote them out of office. I'd gladly give up two seats in Congress to the Dems to get rid of those two worthless hacks

If you have a "f*** Biden" flag in your yard, kindly burn that thing and reevaluate what kind of person you want to be.

You wonder why half the country hates republicans. Their school bus full of kids drive by your flag and come home asking mom what F**" Biden means, you think that's a good thing? You think that's cute? Please f*** yourselves if you believe that's decent
Did you say the same thing about the "F*** Trump" people?

I think it's tasteless to put such statements in the public eye or ear outside of being part of a comedic bit intended for adult audiences, but "F*** Trump" was a much larger movement including many celebrities adding it to whatever they were doing that had nothing to do with politics, like spewing it during concerts.

Example...

Much of what happened yesterday can be laid at Trump’s feet. He had great policies and did much for the country, IMO. However, he is his own worst enemy, and yes, he is toxic. If he gets the nomination in 2024, the Dems will retain the Presidency. He is about the only Republican who could lose to Biden.
Trump picked and pushed many of these candidates (including Herschel) that underperformed yesterday, then he doubled down and did not support them financially. Trump still has a $100M war chest that he did not use to help candidates he selected. In effect, he did not help the Republican Party, nor did he help the USA.
And now he wants to trash talk DeSantis?

F*** Trump. I’m done with him. He had a chance to do great things, but just couldn’t put his ego away and play well with others. He personifies the comment made by Bill O’Reilly. “Nobody can tell a billionaire anything.”

I want to see Kemp and DeSantis campaign for Herschel for The runoff. Doubt it will happen though,

Did you say the same thing about the "F*** Trump" people?

I think it's tasteless to put such statements in the public eye or ear outside of being part of a comedic bit intended for adult audiences, but "F*** Trump" was a much larger movement including many celebrities adding it to whatever they were doing that had nothing to do with politics, like spewing it during concerts.

Example...

It's all tasteless and pathetic. But a flag proudly flying your yard is an everyday reminder to your community you are a POS (even if you are mostly decent)

It's all tasteless and pathetic. But a flag proudly flying your yard is an everyday reminder to your community you are a POS (even if you are mostly decent)
So a flag reaching a relative few is more impactful than a famous actor sending a message to millions around the world live and it being archived on social media for millions more to view indefinitely?

You really could have stopped with the 1st sentence.

Yup...time to move on....

So a flag reaching a relative few is more impactful than a famous actor sending a message to millions around the world live and it being archived on social media for millions more to view indefinitely?

You really could have stopped with the 1st sentence.
To your community, yes. To your neighbors, yes. Moments, days, weeks later, even those who saw that video will have forgotten and moved on. Your BS POS flag there every morning is enduring.

Change, for better or worse, starts at the community level

Damn right it is. Thanks DJT but you rendered yourself ineffective when you jumped the shark. Move on so conservatives can run the country again.

All hail Ronnie D.

Damn right it is. Thanks DJT but you rendered yourself ineffective when you jumped the shark. Move on so conservatives can run the country again.

All hail Ronnie D.

Despite him being 100% accurate on how the electorates accepted these candidates, Mitch’s buddies at SLF doled out $42M to Herschel, Oz $41M, Budd $36M, Vance $31M. He did exactly what you would hope he would do, try to financially carry these people to office. Hardly sabotage.

Despite him being 100% accurate on how the electorates accepted these candidates, Mitch’s buddies at SLF doled out $42M to Herschel, Oz $41M, Budd $36M, Vance $31M. He did exactly what you would hope he would do, try to financially carry these people to office. Hardly sabotage.
All of that was done last minute. If you haven’t paid attention to how Mitch operates, I don’t know what to tell you. He’d rather have Democrats elected as long it keeps the DC party going.

Half the country is gonna hate republicans whether or not they have F*** Biden flags in their yard or not....so F*** Biden.

Trump is a weird figure in politics to me.

Good policies, bad person.
Popular, yet VERY polarizing.
Loved, yet very hated.
Good President, bad candidate
Would govern well, but wont get elected

So he is a weird candidate.

Personally? I wish he would go away. I think we can get a better candidate, with similar policies.

To your community, yes. To your neighbors, yes. Moments, days, weeks later, even those who saw that video will have forgotten and moved on. Your BS POS flag there every morning is enduring.

Change, for better or worse, starts at the community level
I only own 3 flags. A USA flag, a red UGA Power G flag, and a National Championship flag.

Sorry those offend you.

Reactions: Spe77

Loved, yet very hated.

Personally? I wish he would go away. I think we can get a better candidate, with similar policies.
Post of the day

I only own 3 flags. A USA flag, a red UGA Power G flag, and a National Championship flag.

Sorry those offend you.
Why would any of those offend me? It's not about flags, it's about portraying yourself as a POS to your community whether it be by the bumper sticker on your car, the flag in your yard, the slogan on your shirt, the chant at your rally, the way you treat others, etc

Why would any of those offend me? It's not about flags, it's about portraying yourself as a POS to your community whether it be by the bumper sticker on your car, the flag in your yard, the slogan on your shirt, the chant at your rally, the way you treat others, etc
You keep trying to paint the picture that it's one side.

All hail Ronnie D.

Loved, yet very hated.

if he can’t get elected and poisons others chances he’s gotta go.

It's not one sided at all. But as a conservative, I can't concern myself with the BS the left does. I hope they show their ass in public as much as possible & I hope everyone see it. We need to stop showing ours
If the Repubs can clean it up, I’m going to give them a long look next election cycle. I don’t agree with Kemps gun laws in the state but he did an excellent job leading us through the pandemic. I think having Kemp as Gov and Warnock as Senator would be the best outcome for GA.

Reactions: shonuff253
All of that was done last minute. If you haven’t paid attention to how Mitch operates, I don’t know what to tell you. He’d rather have Democrats elected as long it keeps the DC party going.
The SLF spending spree is probably the only reason Pubs haven't gone 0-fer. The polls all summer told us - and they turned out to right - that Warnock would roll, Vance was behind, Oz was getting absolutely crushed before they turned in R favor. Pubs were peaking in support this last week if that tells you anything about where they came from.

To think that outside of financial resources MM the tactician has any political pull in these states beyond dollars...is off base. He sat there any hinted to everyone that there were going to be issues with the candidates because and folks just couldn't accept it. And likewise, if you can't see where the drain on R political aspirations is coming from idk what to tell you. But hey let's keep riding Trump all the way to smaller minorities and freakin Gavin Newsom in the WH.

If the Repubs can clean it up, I’m going to give them a long look next election cycle. I don’t agree with Kemps gun laws in the state but he did an excellent job leading us through the pandemic. I think having Kemp as Gov and Warnock as Senator would be the best outcome for GA.
I may be ostracized for this but I think gridlock is good & required for a healthy nation. I don't think either party should ever yield complete power unchecked

Deep state gets what it wants. You just proved their case for them. I am not a Trump humper, but doesn't is seem strange that all of his biggest candidates he supported are losing or already lost in VERY close elections? Many different states, red/purple and yet the results are nearly identical in each race. Same bad counties from 2020 doing a rerun in 2022.

Easier to manipulate votes than try to indict him since they have about played out that line. They want people to turn on him.

Deep state gets what it wants. You just proved their case for them. I am not a Trump humper, but doesn't is seem strange that all of his biggest candidates he supported are losing or already lost in VERY close elections? Many different states, red/purple and yet the results are nearly identical in each race. Same bad counties from 2020 doing a rerun in 2022.

Easier to manipulate votes than try to indict him since they have about played out that line. They want people to turn on him.
Voters hate trump, the media hates trump. He was anti elected in 2020. Hell a ham sandwich could have beaten him if it was opposing four more years of trump (Biden wasn't much up from a ham sandwich).

Anything Trump touches or endorses becomes tainted. Trump was anti elected and so too was any candidate he endorsed.

I will give you this though, you are right. The establishment powers that be do hate trump and anything he touches

Reactions: shonuff253

Update: this is not just about flags. It's about not being a scum bag in your neighborhood. The left can show their ass with little pushback. The right can't afford to show theirs
Part of that also is any mistake by the right is plastered all over msm too. Last night the other networks mentioned election deniers 12000 times without mentioning any candidates that denied trumps legitimacy from 2016. I watched abc for a few hours just to see. It was like watching a wwe broadcast. I wanted to stick a knife thru my ear to make the torture stop.

Reactions: Spe77
The SLF spending spree is probably the only reason Pubs haven't gone 0-fer. The polls all summer told us - and they turned out to right - that Warnock would roll, Vance was behind, Oz was getting absolutely crushed before they turned in R favor. Pubs were peaking in support this last week if that tells you anything about where they came from.

To think that outside of financial resources MM the tactician has any political pull in these states beyond dollars...is off base. He sat there any hinted to everyone that there were going to be issues with the candidates because and folks just couldn't accept it. And likewise, if you can't see where the drain on R political aspirations is coming from idk what to tell you. But hey let's keep riding Trump all the way to smaller minorities and freakin Gavin Newsom in the WH.
I’m not saying that Trump is any sort of savior. What I am saying is that having Republican control of the House and Senate is merely window dressing with the likes of McConnell, Graham, and McCarthy running the show. Obviously it would be better than having the Dems in control, but not nearly to the extent that many think. We’ve elected many with an R after their name and have gotten nothing in return.

It's not one sided at all. But as a conservative, I can't concern myself with the BS the left does. I hope they show their ass in public as much as possible & I hope everyone see it. We need to stop showing ours
We must get away from the "but what about".....it is not an good reason. It is a poor excuse for bad behavior.

Part of that also is any mistake by the right is plastered all over msm too. Last night the other networks mentioned election deniers 12000 times without mentioning any candidates that denied trumps legitimacy from 2016. I watched abc for a few hours just to see. It was like watching a wwe broadcast. I wanted to stick a knife thru my ear to make the torture stop.
Exactly! It’s easy to highlight Trump’s shortcomings, but damn the Democrats have such an advantage when it comes to favorable media coverage, support from high school and college indoctrination of young voters, and a bureaucracy that operates as an arm of the democrat party. Those aren’t little things. To win an election in a swing state as a Republican you have to damn near be perfect.

Reactions: poorpreacher
Exactly! It’s easy to highlight Trump’s shortcomings, but damn the Democrats have such an advantage when it comes to favorable media coverage, support from high school and college indoctrination of young voters, and a bureaucracy that operates as an arm of the democrat party. Those aren’t little things. To win an election in a swing state as a Republican you have to damn near be perfect.
I know it happened under Nixon but I think making the legal voting age 18 was a mistake. Most 18 year olds don't know anything about anything and neither do 19 year olds, 20 year olds, or even 23 years olds

I know "old enough to die for your country, old enough to vote" but you should be informed & know something besides HS and your first taste of freedom from mommy and daddy before you should be allowed to affect change at the local, state or national level.

Hell your brain isn't even fully developed at 18

Loved, yet very hated.

“Polarizing”??….it sells, that’s what they want. Been that way since before time.

The news does it, politicians do it and it happens even in this place. I’m afraid it’s here to stay.

Pretty sure we will never see a world where we all get along…..unless it is in your dreams.

DGAS about weird, just get the job done with good sound policies. Always have and always will vote with my wallet.

Last edited:

Republicans have a MAJOR image problem, that sends them into every election, with one hand tied behind their backs.

Its hard to overcome the message that all Republicans are racist hypocrites, that are out to get you.

Reactions: zingerdawg

Reactions: Pine_Tree1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT