ADVERTISEMENT

To me this is the epitome of what is blowing my mind

zingerdawg

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2001
with the left. This is a skull dragging. Bill mahre. Who I actually like to listen to. I don’t know why. At times he drives me crazy. But you can’t watch everything one sided. I just can’t watch madcow. He is on a tour. Doing interviews. Here is one with Megyn Kelly. Who I would call a conservative. Yet she is a registered independent. She had trump on and went after him at times as well. Despite their differences she is voting for trump.

My issue. Bill’s business is politics. He has no clue this shit even happened. He didn’t know one single fact here. I would suspect a lot of democracy pandering lefties have no clue. Here is Megyn busting his ass with fact after fact. Bill looks like an uneducated dipstick here. This is what I call tds. Pure unadulterated tds. Watch if you dare.

Last edited:
with the left. This is a skill dragging. Bill mahre. Who I actually like to listen to. I don’t know why. At times he drives me crazy. But you can’t watch everything one sided. I can’t watch madcow. He is on a tour. Doing interviews. Here is one with Megyn Kelly. Who I would call a conservative. Yet she is a registered independent. She had trump on and went after him at times as well. Despite their differences she is voting for trump.

My issue. Bill’s business is politics. He has no clue this shit even happened. He didn’t know one single fact here. I would suspect a lot of democracy pandering lefties have no clue. Here is Megyn busting his ass with fact after fact. Bill looks like an uneducated dipstick here. This is what I call tds. Pure unadulterated tds. Watch if you dare.

God bless that lady! She shut him up with the truth.

with the left. This is a skill dragging. Bill mahre. Who I actually like to listen to. I don’t know why. At times he drives me crazy. But you can’t watch everything one sided. I can’t watch madcow. He is on a tour. Doing interviews. Here is one with Megyn Kelly. Who I would call a conservative. Yet she is a registered independent. She had trump on and went after him at times as well. Despite their differences she is voting for trump.

She blinded him with science and facts! That was amazing to see, that he had no answer to her facts! “ Well everyone has a story”- Bill Maher. I guess that is the leftist way of saying “whatever! “

with the left. This is a skull dragging. Bill mahre. Who I actually like to listen to. I don’t know why. At times he drives me crazy. But you can’t watch everything one sided. I just can’t watch madcow. He is on a tour. Doing interviews. Here is one with Megyn Kelly. Who I would call a conservative. Yet she is a registered independent. She had trump on and went after him at times as well. Despite their differences she is voting for trump.

Hillary Clinton, as far as I know, has never said the actual votes were being changed or that there was all kind of things like machines rigged, mules, dead people voting in mass, etc. etc. etc. What she's saying is that she thinks the Russians influenced the election to the point that it flipped it his way. Comparing the two simply based on a sentence she says over and over is ridiculous.

There is clear evidence the Russians interfered. Whether that actually changed the outcome, we'll never know. The Don's claims were investigated. There has been no evidence showing any thing close happened that changed the outcome.

The problem with Trump is not that he had the documents, though that is illegal. It's that he wouldn't give them back and knowingly lied about having them. This is false equivalency at its finest.

He also showed them to people that had no clearance to see them.

The Trigg guys did the same thing to Maher about election denial and he did the same thing. He should have been prepared this time.

Hillary Clinton, as far as I know, has never said the actual votes were being changed or that there was all kind of things like machines rigged, mules, dead people voting in mass, etc. etc. etc. What she's saying is that she thinks the Russians influenced the election to the point that it flipped it his way. Comparing the two simply based on a sentence she says over and over is ridiculous.

There is clear evidence the Russians interfered. Whether that actually changed the outcome, we'll never know. The Don's claims were investigated. There has been no evidence showing any thing close happened that changed the outcome.

The problem with Trump is not that he had the documents, though that is illegal. It's that he wouldn't give them back and knowingly lied about having them. This is false equivalency at its finest.

The Trigg guys did the same thing to Maher about election denial and he did the same thing. He should have been prepared this time.
There is also clear evidence that over 50 former U.S. intel officials intentionally mislead the American voters about Russian disinformation. If a few Russian ads on Facebook was election interference, I'd say credible U.S. spooks had much more influence.

Additionally, Dems complained about the security of Dominion systems as well.

https://www.klobuchar.senate.gov/pu...ll-voting-machines-with-known-vulnerabilities

There is also clear evidence that over 50 former U.S. intel officials intentionally mislead the American voters about Russian disinformation. If a few Russian ads on Facebook was election interference, I'd say credible U.S. spooks had much more influence.

Additionally, Dems complained about the security of Dominion systems as well.

https://www.klobuchar.senate.gov/pu...ll-voting-machines-with-known-vulnerabilities
I never said that a voting machine was fool proof. What I said is they investigated it and it was not proven. Also, one of the reasons Fox got into trouble is they were reporting Dominion not counting votes properly in areas of the country where they weren't even being used.

Dems/Repubs, Dems/Repubs/ Dems/Repubs.

You guys fight a war. I just would like some truth.

Lawmakers from both sides said the evidence presented by the CIA/FBI on Russia was both credible and worrisome.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg

The dominion voting machines were show to be able to be hacked in five minutes by a pen. That was a Democrat based lawsuit. Did Hillary do what Trump did exactly? No. But this is where the rub is kckd. Did Russia try to interfere with the election. Probably. But there is no proof it helped. And every angle of collusion presented was shot down. So badly, the fbi had to admit to wasting tax payer dollars by going after Trump too hard. And also admitting they were too lax on Hillary. There is no arguing this. It is a fact admitted to in the Durham report. There is no revisionist history.

Where there is revisionist history is how you and bill view what Hillary did and said. It is like you don’t want to believe it, hear it or even acknowledge it because it screws up your Trump election narrative. I am not being snarky. He got skull drug in that interview because he didn’t know the context one Hillary’s statements.

She said he is illegitimate. Election denial. She said 1000 times the election was stolen from her. No proof. More election denial. And as a capper, she told any outlet that would listen; the next Democrat candidate should not to concede under any circumstances if the election is remotely close. Massive election denial. That is a threat to the democracy right there by her words. A former sos no less, also First Lady and Democrat nominee for president. That is a big deal. To you and bill it isn’t. Why? Only because it wasn’t Trump who did it. This is what blows my mind.

Last edited:
I never said that a voting machine was fool proof. What I said is they investigated it and it was not proven. Also, one of the reasons Fox got into trouble is they were reporting Dominion not counting votes properly in areas of the country where they weren't even being used.

Dems/Repubs, Dems/Repubs/ Dems/Repubs.

You guys fight a war. I just would like some truth.

Lawmakers from both sides said the evidence presented by the CIA/FBI on Russia was both credible and worrisome.
The 50 cia agents have since said they wrote their responses to be ambiguous. Simply to help Joe Biden win the election kckd. One guy in particular bragged about it for months. You just can’t have it both ways. That is also a fact. He claimed he wrote it in an ambiguous way so it worked for Biden but couldn’t be used as evidence against him. Joe sure did use it to drown out the lap top and all the Ukraine stuff in there debate. That 100 percent could have influenced the election if the laptop was fully investigated. Knowing what we know now.

What she said about the Hurr report is straight up lie.

Oh, and Maher is a pompous windbag.

“We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.”

The 50 cia agents have since said they wrote their responses to be ambiguous. Simply to help Joe Biden win the election kckd. One guy in particular bragged about it for months. You just can’t have it both ways. That is also a fact. He claimed he wrote it in an ambiguous way so it worked for Biden but couldn’t be used as evidence against him. Joe sure did use it to drown out the lap top and all the Ukraine stuff in there debate. That 100 percent could have influenced the election if the laptop was fully investigated. Knowing what we know now.
They did? Where? I read where 50 discredited the Biden laptop. We're talking about 2016 here. Are you having a Biden/Trump mental moment here? Biden wasn't running in that election.

Last edited:
The dominion voting machines were show to be able to be hacked in five minutes by a pen. That was a Democrat based lawsuit. Did Hillary do what Trump did exactly? No. But this is where the rub is kckd. Did Russia try to interfere with the election. Probably. But there is no proof it helped. And every angle of collusion presented was shot down. So badly, the fbi had to admit to wasting tax payer dollars by going after Trump too hard. And also admitting they were too lax on Hillary. There is no arguing this. It is a fact admitted to in the Durham report. There is no revisionist history.

Where there is revisionist history is how you and bill view what Hillary did and said. It is like you don’t want to believe it, hear it or even acknowledge it because it screws up your Trump election narrative. I am not being snarky. He got skull drug in that I refuse because he didn’t know the context one Hillary’s statements.

She said he is illegitimate. Election denial. She said 1000 times the election was stolen from her. No proof. More election denial. And as a capper, she told any outlet that would listen she told the next Democrat candidate not to concede under any circumstances next time if the election is remotely close. Massive election denial. That is a threat to the democracy right there by her words. A former sos no less, also First Lady and Democrat nominee for president. That is a big deal. To you and bill it isn’t. Why? Only because it wasn’t Trump who did it. This is what blows my mind.
Being able to be hacked doesn't mean they were hacked. Your problem is that possibility does not equal actuality. There are things that make you think Trump may have been heavily involved with Russians. It was investigated. It was not found. I accept it. Why can't you do the same here?

I've seen the Hillary clips before. Again, show me what exactly she meant. It's pretty obvious she's talking about the Russian interference. Both sides admit it happened. Does it mean she lost because of it? We'll never know. But it did happen. What didn't happen are Trump's claims.

It would've been great had Trump just said Joe was illegitimate and that was it. I wish he had done the same. Comparing the two is idiocy. I'm not saying you're an idiot, but we have to do that some times to defend "our guy" when our guy is really indefensible.

Hillary meant to not concede and go through the process of using the courts. Trump did that. That's okay. What happened when he didn't like what the courts said is the problem here.

Last edited:
  • Haha

“We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.”

Now that's not fair. Don't do that. The problem we have today is that social media has turned the citizenry into spin doctors themselves. Everyone thinks they are a political spokesperson (cheerleader). There's no objective truth at all.

It is funny all the different interpretation between the two sides here. You know what the report really said. You know what is in the report. You saw his response presser where he lost his mind literally. He was considered an old man with a bad memory. Glad you quoted that and not the rest.

Being able to be hacked doesn't mean they were hacked. Your problem is that possibility does not equal actuality. There are things that make you think Trump may have been heavily involved with Russians. It was investigated. It was not found. I accept it. Why can't you do the same here?

I've seen the Hillary clips before. Again, show me what exactly she meant. It's pretty obvious she's talking about the Russian interference. Both sides admit it happened. Does it mean she lost because of it? We'll never know. But it did happen. What didn't happen are Trump's claims.

It would've been great had Trump just said Joe was illegitimate and that was it. I wish he had done the same. Comparing the two is idiocy. I'm not saying you're an idiot, but we have to do that some times to defend "our guy" when our guy is really indefensible.

Hillary meant to not concede and go through the process of using the courts. Trump did that. That's okay. What happened when he didn't like what the courts said is the problem here.
That isn’t the point. You glided right by it. The was the og election denier period. She was just as bad as he has been with the rhetoric. I said she didn’t do the same thing Trump did. The rest was exactly the same save Jan 6th. Or June 6th according to Joe. Your new guy.

Hillary meant not to concede because an election can be stolen from you. That is what she said. Sorry. You talk about spin and you work a masterclass here. I tried just to have a conversation. You bring idiot into it. Not one thing she said wasn’t a fact. Hur found docs everywhere. Bill didn’t even know there were two different charges. I bet you didn’t either. Better you to feel warm in your trump is evil sheets you sleep in nightly.

The whole point is the leader at the time of the Democrat party did the same thing for four years.

Here he admitted it. Jesus Christ. Is this enough

That isn’t the point. You glided right by it. The was the og election denier period. She was just as bad as he has been with the rhetoric. I said she didn’t do the same thing Trump did. The rest was exactly the same save Jan 6th. Or June 6th according to Joe. Your new guy.

Hillary meant not to concede because an election can be stolen from you. That is what she said. Sorry. You talk about spin and you work a masterclass here. I tried just to have a conversation. You bring idiot into it. Not one thing she said wasn’t a fact. Hur found docs everywhere. Bill didn’t even know there were two different charges. I bet you didn’t either. Better you to feel warm in your trump is evil sheets you sleep in nightly.

The whole point is the leader at the time of the Democrat party did the same thing for four years.

Here he admitted it. Jesus Christ. Is this enough

She conceded.

If he had done that and just continued to say it was rigged, it would be the same. It is not.

Why are you discussing Hunter Biden and the laptop? I haven't talked about that.

I was talking about Russian interference in the 2016 election. Biden was not running in 2016. What are we doing here?

Jesus had nothing to do with it, at least from what I can find on the net.

She conceded.

If he had done that and just continued to say it was rigged, it would be the same. It is not.

Why are you discussing Hunter Biden and the laptop? I haven't talked about that.

I was talking about Russian interference in the 2016 election. Biden was not running in 2016. What are we doing here?

Jesus had nothing to do with it, at least from what I can find on the net.
Sorry. I intertwined you and will. That is on me. At the beach and the pool.

There is a report out there saying there is no proof Russia did anything to change election results.

I fully admitted things weren’t the same between Trump and Hillary. Jan 6th was the big difference. No getting around that with Trump. He wanted pence to stop the count. Ironically, did you know the Dems asked Biden to do the same thing when Trump was elected. He refused the same way pence did. Said elections are elections. I have never said Biden has been anything but upstanding when it comes to this. But Hillary wasn’t. She was exactly like Trump other than Jan 6th and she conceded early. There is no way the left should stand so tall on a pulpit when this went on for four years as well. It is like they erased the part of history where Jimmy Carter called trump illegitimate. That is my point about the interview. Bill’s whole line of work is politics. He had no idea about two different charges for the doc case. Had no idea Hillary had even said this kind of stuff. Like I said they just erased it from memory.

Sorry. I intertwined you and will. That is on me. At the beach and the pool.

There is a report out there saying there is no proof Russia did anything to change election results.

I fully admitted things weren’t the same between Trump and Hillary. Jan 6th was the big difference. No getting around that with Trump. He wanted pence to stop the count. Ironically, did you know the Dems asked Biden to do the same thing when Trump was elected. He refused the same way pence did. Said elections are elections. I have never said Biden has been anything but upstanding when it comes to this. But Hillary wasn’t. She was exactly like Trump other than Jan 6th and she conceded early. There is no way the left should stand so tall on a pulpit when this went on for four years as well. It is like they erased the part of history where Jimmy Carter called trump illegitimate. That is my point about the interview. Bill’s whole line of work is politics. He had no idea about two different charges for the doc case. Had no idea Hillary had even said this kind of stuff. Like I said they just erased it from memory.
live where you live....Hope it's fun wherever it is.

and here we go
man you never fail
again we know who you voted for lol

The laptop, that was supposed to be russian disinformation, is now in court as evidence lol

It is funny all the different interpretation between the two sides here. You know what the report really said. You know what is in the report. You saw his response presser where he lost his mind literally. He was considered an old man with a bad memory. Glad you quoted that and not the rest.

I quoted directly from the report and provided a link to a very detailed article providing more supporting quotes. I’m not sure what more I can do to support my position.
The laptop, that was supposed to be russian disinformation, is now in court as evidence lol
They have had that laptop for five years now and yet they still have no proof that Joe broke the law.

• Haha
I quoted directly from the report and provided a link to a very detailed article providing more supporting quotes. I’m not sure what more I can do to support my position.

They have had that laptop for five years now and yet they still have no proof that Joe broke the law.
I posted something directly from the report as well. He couldn’t remember his son’s bday. He is a well intentioned old man with a bad memory. Which is fine. But he is our president and you are voting for him for four more years. That trait doesn’t get better with age right?

Plenty of proof has been given. Just no smoking gun for the oj Simpson is innocent believers still out there.

In the debates. He flat out said hunter wasn’t taking money from other countries. Biden lied. That is proven. He claimed to not have any connection to hunter’s business associates. None whatsoever. Proven a lie. He has had dinners and phone calls with multiple business partners of hunters. The laptop said in emails the big guy has to get his cut. It has been corroborated by bobulinski that Joe was absolutely the big guy. Witness proof. The problem is we are talking a sitting president here.

Why lie about these connections if all is well? Why create shell companies if this is normal business? I won’t try to convince you anymore. If lying and witness corroboration, by a witness not recently in prison. Like hunter’s star witness, isn’t enough for you to believe this is happening I got nothing. I don’t care about the crime. The only crime I care about with Trump was discussing top secret plans with a group of people. He has the ability to declassify. But I don’t like that. Biden did it with a ghost writer. Not sure how they became declassified. He has no power to do so. All of this against one person.

So far the 759000 indictments against Trump, have consisted of two New York cases which even Democrat lawyers not on the dnc payroll call a disgrace. Fani. Oh Fani. The doc case is the one case they had him it looked like. They are trying it in Florida. Which has turned out to be a bad idea because the truth has come out about it being politically driven. Which takes away from legit charges in my mind. How many more are left?

The debates should be fun. Look will. You are dug in on Trump. He has flaws for sure. Big ones. But he backs better policy. And Biden has been a trainwreck of a president that embarrasses himself on the mic daily. Makes us look pitifully weak. Stretch run is coming. At the very least it will be entertaining. I think the attempt to get trump off the ballot is done.

live where you live....Hope it's fun wherever it is.
Went thru nahunta to get there. One day you will unbury your head from the dark sand down there. I do hope you are hanging in there. In spite of the conversation. Grew up in the same neck of the woods you did, my family has owned land in nahunta for 140 years. I still have some land down there. Pops is getting older by the day. He started my dawg obsession as well.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
They did? Where? I read where 50 discredited the Biden laptop. We're talking about 2016 here. Are you having a Biden/Trump mental moment here? Biden wasn't running in that election.
Just stop! You are beating a dead horse and your points were proven false, long ago. The media covers for the anti-Americans, so of course no evidence has been presented to prove the cheating and corruption. Prisons are full of innocent folks, right?

To me what was mind blowing was this:
"He tried (to tear down our whole system of government) and he failed" but I'm gonna vote for him again.

• Haha
To me what was mind blowing was this:
"He tried (to tear down our whole system of government) and he failed" but I'm gonna vote for him again.
Even if we are to believe this massive exaggeration, this is where the lesser of 2 evils concept should come into play for you, as what the left is doing is a legitimate threat to all of those who use common sense, or maybe you are just here for contrarian shits and giggles.

Even if we are to believe this massive exaggeration, this is where the lesser of 2 evils concept should come into play for you, as what the left is doing is a legitimate threat to all of those who use common sense, or maybe you are just here for contrarian shits and giggles.
Lord son, how many times are you gonna say it?

You can overcome policy. Laws can be changed.

Once the great experiment is done away with, there's no going back. You're cooked. I've said it a thousand times and you guys don't get it. You're locked in a policy thought world. I'm not. I rarely argue that stuff.

Lord son, how many times are you gonna say it?

You can overcome policy. Laws can be changed.

Once the great experiment is done away with, there's no going back. You're cooked. I've said it a thousand times and you guys don't get it. You're locked in a policy thought world. I'm not. I rarely argue that stuff.
Very hard to overcome terrible policy if you arent in power, but if trans rights, illegal alien rights, racism against whites, and criminal rights are what you want to fight for, vote Blue.

There never was a legit threat to "democracy" as the left claims. Thats just what the left wants people to believe. Only gullible trump haters buy into it.

Very hard to overcome terrible policy if you arent in power, but if trans rights, illegal alien rights, racism against whites, and criminal rights are what you want to fight for, vote Blue.

There never was a legit threat to "democracy" as the left claims. Thats just what the left wants people to believe. Only gullible trump haters buy into it.
Can all be reversed with the right guy in there. Overthrow the govt. and you are starting from scratch and history shows you'll never get back what you had.

• Haha
Can all be reversed with the right guy in there. Overthrow the govt. and you are starting from scratch and history shows you'll never get back what you had.
Sometimes the right guy is the lesser of 2 evils, but its not as easy to push back against progressive trash as you make it seem. The right is currently losing the culture war on common sense, which you dont seem to have an issue with because fighting imaginary legit threats of overthrowing the government is all you seem to care about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT