ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's a disaster for Trump

no. Gavin can beat Trump. Joe & Kamala can't without some serious election rule changes & shady business or Trump being sentenced to prison
I’m not disagreeing just stating that the party of minority representation is going to pass over the chance for the first minority female president in history….for another white dude…..that’s run his state into the ground hahaha

Reactions: RedcoatOf94
Trump might win California then. Newsom has destroyed California

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

I’m not disagreeing just stating that the party of minority representation is going to pass over the chance for the first minority female president in history….for another white dude…..that’s run his state into the ground hahaha
Trump will never win CA....not with all the emotional TDS voters there. he wont come close no matter how bad Newsom is

Yep, dump the guy that earned all the delegates and dump him because he suddenly became incoherent. Doesn't sound very democratic to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT