ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and his PACs need to get busy with ads

ugadoc

Letterman and Piece of the Rock
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2002
Maybe I don’t see them because I’m in Florida but only political ads on TV are dumb a$$ Harris. Same when I open you tube or anything where they can throw up an ad. No one in my house likes her soso that’s not why I’m seeing those ads. Is Trump advertising in your state?? Maybe he assumes he has Florida and is spending the money elsewhere. I want to throw something at TV every time I see that lying bi…h
She has done no interviews because she can’t go off teleprompter. She won’t debate Trump because he doesn’t want to go on abc after that ambush job last week. He did one hostile news organization CNN. Why were they fair? Because they were in on the Joe takedown. It was part of the plan.

Maybe I don’t see them because I’m in Florida but only political ads on TV are dumb a$$ Harris. Same when I open you tube or anything where they can throw up an ad. No one in my house likes her soso that’s not why I’m seeing those ads. Is Trump advertising in your state?? Maybe he assumes he has Florida and is spending the money elsewhere. I want to throw something at TV every time I see that lying bi…h
She has done no interviews because she can’t go off teleprompter. She won’t debate Trump because he doesn’t want to go on abc after that ambush job last week. He did one hostile news organization CNN. Why were they fair? Because they were in on the Joe takedown. It was part of the plan.
All I see is his ads. I’m in Georgia (south metro).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT