ADVERTISEMENT

Trump & Biden...

Regardless of the candidate, I disagree with telling people, "Voting for X means Y"

You don't get to to tell me what my vote means. And vice versa. Candidate and voters aren't defined by single issues.

It's unfair to say Voting for Trump means you are willing to trash the transfer of power

just like it's unfair to say Voting for Biden means you are for killing babies......or open borders.....or sky high gas prices, etc
I’m just a guy on a message board with opinions, and that’s my opinion. Trump tried to steal an election once, remains as unrepentant as ever and he’s been very clear about what steps he will take to consolidate power if given another term. There is every reason to believe he would try and steal another election and would likely be more successful next time.

I’m a single issue voter at this point, because I see our form of government at risk. I think it’s that important and the evidence of what would happen if we put Trump back in office is clear. It will be even more clear after these trials.

Last edited:
I’m just a guy on a message board with opinions, and that’s my opinion. Trump tried to steal an election once, remains as unrepentant as ever and he’s been very clear about what steps he will take to consolidate power if given another term. There is every reason to believe he would try and steal another election and would likely be more successful next time.

I’m a single issue voter at this point, because I see our form of government at risk. I think it’s that important and the evidence of what would happen if we put Trump back in office is clear. It will be even more clear after these trials.
Good post. You should try to put that same principled stance to work in the arena of bribery at the highest levels of government. Equally important yet you choose to engage in an almost impossible routine of mental gymnastics to try and rationalize the innocence of a sitting VP who now happens to be President.

Day in and day out you see guys on this board admit wrongdoing based on objective facts related to guys on “their side”. It actually gives them a little credibility when going after opponents based on facts. Despite knowing better, you twist and turn…..never conceding that one of yours might be in the wrong.

Good post. You should try to put that same principled stance to work in the arena of bribery at the highest levels of government. Equally important yet you choose to engage in an almost impossible routine of mental gymnastics to try and rationalize the innocence of a sitting VP who now happens to be President.

Day in and day out you see guys on this board admit wrongdoing based on objective facts related to guys on “their side”. It actually gives them a little credibility when going after opponents based on facts. Despite knowing better, you twist and turn…..never conceding that one of yours might be in the wrong.
I’m on the record multiple times welcoming impeachment proceedings against Biden. Let’s hold public hearings, with testimony under oath, and see who makes the better case.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I’m on the record multiple times welcoming impeachment proceedings against Biden. Let’s hold public hearings, with testimony under oath, and see who makes the better case.
That’s great. Wouldn’t it just be easier to admit that it looks really freaking bad and that you would like the right media sources to ask the obvious questions? The “impeachment proceedings or nothing” stance is a cop out. A passive aggressive way to avoid admitting the obvious.

That’s great. Wouldn’t it just be easier to admit that it looks really freaking bad and that you would like the right media sources to ask the obvious questions? The “impeachment proceedings or nothing” stance is a cop out. A passive aggressive way to avoid admitting the obvious.
Yes. You need the media to do their job to inform the left what is going on. They read Wapo, NYT, MSNBC, CNN , etc, and have no idea what is happening. All those sites do is cover for the Bidens by not reporting what is happening.

Yes. You need the media to do their job to inform the left what is going on. They read Wapo, NYT, MSNBC, CNN , etc, and have no idea what is happening. All those sites do is cover for the Bidens by not reporting what is happening.
More than one conservative commentator has pointed out that there is still no proof that Joe committed any crimes and even Comer himself has acknowledged that there is a lot of smoke but still no proof.

Y’all seem bothered that everyone isn’t falling all over themselves to declare Joe guilty of multiple crimes, when you’ve demanded that the burden of proof for Trump be exponentially higher.

Republicans also promised proof of election-altering voter fraud, and then failed to prove even a single case, much less multiple cases in multiple states, when in the courtroom.

It’s not our fault that the republicans have a credibility issue when making accusations such as these. They earned it.

So again, I support an impeachment inquiry. Let’s see them present the case against Joe in an organized, compelling and comprehensive manner that features facts and credible testimony. If he’s as guilty as we are being told he is, the case should speak for itself.

Edit: just today, on Fox. Another non-answer as to the question of proof.

Last edited:
More than one conservative commentator has pointed out that there is still no proof that Joe committed any crimes and even Comer himself has acknowledged that there is a lot of smoke but still no proof.

Y’all seem bothered that everyone isn’t falling all over themselves to declare Joe guilty of multiple crimes, when you’ve demanded that the burden of proof for Trump be exponentially higher.

Republicans also promised proof of election-altering voter fraud, and then failed to prove even a single case, much less multiple cases in multiple states, when in the courtroom.

It’s not our fault that the republicans have a credibility issue when making accusations such as these. They earned it.

So again, I support an impeachment inquiry. Let’s see them present the case against Joe in an organized, compelling and comprehensive manner that features facts and credible testimony. If he’s as guilty as we are being told he is, the case should speak for itself.

The perception of influence....that doesn't sound like bribery. What happened to the slam dunk cases and witnesses?

The perception of influence....that doesn't sound like bribery. What happened to the slam dunk cases and witnesses?
Be patient. That is what investigations are for. Now there is no guarantee the Stasi DOJ will do anything even if Biden signs a confession.

Has it occurred to you that the DOJ keeps the Hunter investigation ongoing so they don’t have to turn over materials or grant access to witnesses to the House? They should be more forthcoming once the statutes of limitations expire on the remaining charges as they already have on a number of the charges during the most thorough Weiss investigation.

Be patient. That is what investigations are for. Now there is no guarantee the Stasi DOJ will do anything even if Biden signs a confession.

Has it occurred to you that the DOJ keeps the Hunter investigation ongoing so they don’t have to turn over materials or grant access to witnesses to the House? They should be more forthcoming once the statutes of limitations expire on the remaining charges as they already have on a number of the charges during the most thorough Weiss investigation.

The Hunter Biden case is over.

The Special Council is not going to find anything. He's in on the cover up, I'm sure.

This is nothing new. When the government investigates the government, it usually finds nothing.

Regardless of the candidate, I disagree with telling people, "Voting for X means Y"

You don't get to to tell me what my vote means. And vice versa. Candidate and voters aren't defined by single issues.

It's unfair to say Voting for Trump means you are willing to trash the transfer of power

just like it's unfair to say Voting for Biden means you are for killing babies......or open borders.....or sky high gas prices, etc
Actually voting for Biden means exactly that.

That is the only reason the Hunter investigation continues is to block access to materials on the Biden crime family from Congress. Weiss will drag his feet and not file extensions so the statute of limitations runs out on every charge.

Evidence to date makes it obvious. The media has continued to move goalposts to now say that anything short of Joe Biden himself receiving tens of millions and being on tape talking about quid pro quo means he’s innocent. I don’t need to look directly at the sun to know without a doubt that it is daytime. And just like JB capitulating on his grandkid, the democrats don’t have to do shit until the right media outlets ask the question.

The thing that should worry you most as such a staunch defender of the country from evil Trump is that the general public isn’t that stupid. This shit is costing Joe. Impeachment? Criminal prosecution? Probably not in a corrupt media / judicial system. But Joe actually having to answer for this shit on a debate stage? That’s must see TV.

Coming from the chief of believing any lie the media or a dim politician utters ! There is no lie you won’t believe and repeat. You have embarrassed yourself more than anyone with your complete disregard for facts and love of liberal propaganda!

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT