ADVERTISEMENT

Trump revealed Top Secret Information

Trump continues to be a clear and present danger to Us

'This is damning': Ex-Trump official reacts to Trump revealing secret intel
Wondered why we hadn’t had a new attack today. Guess this is it. I figured it would get weaker and it did. That’s funny. Maybe he has nothing and he just wanted to spread that ? Maybe he has something awesome everyone should fear. Who knows ? Seems a good deterrent to get that word out.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
Wondered why we hadn’t had a new attack today. Guess this is it. I figured it would get weaker and it did. That’s funny. Maybe he has nothing and he just wanted to spread that ? Maybe he has something awesome everyone should fear. Who knows ? Seems a good deterrent to get that word out.
I’m willing to bet it was classified info. It’s classified for a reason that is probably classified in itself.

Reactions: celticdawg

Well, as president he has the authority to declassify this if he wants so this is a giant nothing taco.
Secondly, he didn’t reveal ANYTHING. Is it a secret to anyone that the US is working on weapons?
I want to divulge something now and I hope I don’t get in trouble...Russia and China are working new weapon systems for their military. There, I said it.
Not sure what I will do if CNN brings on some moron to criticize me for releasing this info but I will just have to take that chance.

Reactions: oilslick
lmao doctored videos? Oh please.
Yes doctored. Any time you see Ole Puddin’ Brain make it through a paragraph without saying something stupid while reading from a teleprompter, you can be assured that video what doctored by his campaign.

I’m willing to bet it was classified info. It’s classified for a reason that is probably classified in itself.
Ehl8bo2XcAIZga_

Reactions: oilslick and Spe77
Tell that to Hillary and her umpteen iPhones she claimed she didn't have. And you can throw in her personal in-home computer and personal emails backed up to a server by some kids in a toilet.

Reactions: Spe77
Well, as president he has the authority to declassify this if he wants so this is a giant nothing taco.
Secondly, he didn’t reveal ANYTHING. Is it a secret to anyone that the US is working on weapons?
I want to divulge something now and I hope I don’t get in trouble...Russia and China are working new weapon systems for their military. There, I said it.
Not sure what I will do if CNN brings on some moron to criticize me for releasing this info but I will just have to take that chance.
Well, It must be pretty secret if he didn’t think Woodward knew about it.

Joe Biden reads from a teleprompter at almost all of his events... and he can barely do that sometimes. https://t.co/DZBRwCpk19
Obummer read from the prompter as well and the Dem's swooned at what a great speaker he was/is. I always thought he was awful, he just waves his hands around and speaks in parentheticals and flowery language the liberals admire.

A fool is someone who is unwise, lacks sense, and lacks judgement. Fools don’t want to learn the truth. They laugh at the truth and turn their eyes away from the truth. Fools are wise in their own eyes failing to take in wisdom and advice, which will be their downfall. They suppress the truth by their unrighteousness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT