ADVERTISEMENT

Trump with 17 point lead in betting odds now. By far the largest he has had.....

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN
Funny, I got a similar reaction three months before the 2020 election when I suggested there was a good chance that Trump wouldn’t accept the results if he lost. How did that work out?

Reactions: shonuff253
Funny, I got a similar reaction three months before the 2020 election when I suggested there was a good chance that Trump wouldn’t accept the results if he lost. How did that work out?
Biden was inaugurated, with no delays. I'm not sure Ms. Clinton has ever accepted her loss. I think Gore might have had a Supreme Court case, too. But, I guess those don't count. :(

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Biden was inaugurated, with no delays. I'm not sure Ms. Clinton has ever accepted her loss. I think Gore might have had a Supreme Court case, too. But, I guess those don't count. :(

Right, after the fake electors plot and the effort to stop certification failed.

You do admit that Trump attempted to stop the certification, right? And you do acknowledge that the entire point of the J6 riot was to prevent certification so that the fake electors could be taken up by the same republicans who refused to certify the election?

Reactions: shonuff253

Gore lost by 700 something votes in Florida. With a margin that small, of course he asked for a recount. While the recount was occurring, the Bush campaign petitioned the Supreme Court to stop the recount. The Supreme Court ordered the recount stopped. Within an hour, Gore went on TV to concede. On Jan 6, he presided over the Electoral Count.

Now compare that to Trump’s post election actions.

Right, after the fake electors plot and the effort to stop certification failed.

You do admit that Trump attempted to stop the certification, right? And you do acknowledge that the entire point of the J6 riot was to prevent certification so that the fake electors could be taken up by the same republicans who refused to certify the election?

Having alternate electors ready to go is not illegal. At all, as history has shown. "Fake Electors! OMG!" is just political grandstanding.

"Plot"? Come on, man. Democrats literally asked the Electoral College to not vote for Trump, despite their obligations.

"OH NO! THAT WAS (D)IFFERENT!!!"

Stop.

Gore lost by 700 something votes in Florida. With a margin that small, of course he asked for a recount. While the recount was occurring, the Bush campaign petitioned the Supreme Court to stop the recount. The Supreme Court ordered the recount stopped. Within an hour, Gore went on TV to concede. On Jan 6, he presided over the Electoral Count.

Now compare that to Trump’s post election actions.

Again, you're missing the point. Trump was asking for legal action, too. But, again...it's Trump. So, it's apparently an illegal attempt or something.

Argle Bargle.

Again, you're missing the point. Trump was asking for legal action, too. But, again...it's Trump. So, it's apparently an illegal attempt or something.

Argle Bargle.
I didn’t realize that storming the Capitol was legal. Don’t give the BS that Trump didn’t know what was going to happen, Steve Bannon said on his radio show on Jan 5 that all hell was going to break loose on Jan 6. Trump and everyone in his circle knew what was about to happen.

I didn’t realize that storming the Capitol was legal. Don’t give the BS that Trump didn’t know what was going to happen, Steve Bannon said on his radio show on Jan 5 that all hell was going to break loose on Jan 6. Trump and everyone in his circle knew what was about to happen.

Sir. Are you paying attention to what I'm referencing? Or trying for some sort of zinger?

(But, again...this is different, apparently)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT