ADVERTISEMENT

Van Jones quote “we’re running Kamala one way or the other”

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
Pretty much sums it up. Dems know that Joe won’t make it through another term so either they run with Kamala now or she gets the office later if Biden wins.
CNN actually has given pretty good and fair coverage since the debate. I don’t always agree with guys like Van Jones or David Axelrod but they’ve been forced to speak some truth.

Pretty much sums it up. Dems know that Joe won’t make it through another term so either they run with Kamala now or she gets the office later if Biden wins.
CNN actually has given pretty good and fair coverage since the debate. I don’t always agree with guys like Van Jones or David Axelrod but they’ve been forced to speak some truth.
agree, hopefully the voters realize it’s the dem’s policy’s that they run on…it doesn’t matter who they run. Obama and his team will continue running the same o’ same o’ for whoever they decide on. Obama and company will backstab Biden if need be, blame him for being a buffoon, yet put the people in place they decide on. They don’t want to run Kamala (she can take over at some point after the election)…the Dems are getting all the states rules as to can anybody still run in every state. If they can don’t rule out newsome, yet. Of course the blacks are hell bent it has to be Kamala if not Biden, so we’ll see soon enough

Reactions: TivoliDawg

• Haha
Reactions: superdawg51
At this point they deserve Biden, after defending what was clear to anyone with a brain. I love that the defenders of democracy are completely shedding it in order to remove a candidate who won his primary via a democratic process winning 80% of votes from Americans. Why? Because the power brokers in the dem party don't think he will win. Let's just box out the American voter.

At this point they deserve Biden, after defending what was clear to anyone with a brain. I love that the defenders of democracy are completely shedding it in order to remove a candidate who won his primary via a democratic process winning 80% of votes from Americans. Why? Because the power brokers in the dem party don't think he will win. Let's just box out the American voter.
This.

Never let any fuggin Democrat tell you they are interested in Democracy when they are doing this to their own candidate.

Assuming the media had a Republicans in it, you actually hear about this.

The “Threat to Democracy” bullshit+ is slowly dying and going by the wayside before their eyes…will be interesting to see what straw the dems grasp for next.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
cnn is a travesty lol

Reactions: BlessedDawg
This.

Never let any fuggin Democrat tell you they are interested in Democracy when they are doing this to their own candidate.

Assuming the media had a Republicans in it, you actually hear about this.
But you guys have been insisting he is in no position to be running the country. (I personally have agreed for years) You can’t now fault people for urging Joe to step aside for actual competence reasons when that becomes apparent in a debate.

But you guys have been insisting he is in no position to be running the country. (I personally have agreed for years) You can’t now fault people for urging Joe to step aside for actual competence reasons when that becomes apparent in a debate.
1) Joe Biden is not capable of being POTUS
2) he won the Democrat primary and now the delegates are attempting to stage a coup. It’s not illegal, but don’t act like it’s the will of the people. It’s not democracy.

I think Trump can win either way but to be lectured about democracy by a party doing this (and Dems publicly stated they wanted to stack the Supreme Court b/c Trump nominated too many vacancies) is ridiculous.

I am not a Trump fan, but refuse to be lectured about taking care of democracy.

Reactions: zingerdawg
1) Joe Biden is not capable of being POTUS
2) he won the Democrat primary and now the delegates are attempting to stage a coup. It’s not illegal, but don’t act like it’s the will of the people. It’s not democracy.

I think Trump can win either way but to be lectured about democracy by a party doing this (and Dems publicly stated they wanted to stack the Supreme Court b/c Trump nominated too many vacancies) is ridiculous.

I am not a Trump fan, but refuse to be lectured about taking care of democracy.
This is a terribly nuanced, if not silly argument. You think it’s anti-democratic to follow the rules of the party’s nominating process? The election is in November, everything else until then is about who gets a line on the ballot. People can vote for whomever they want

This is a terribly nuanced, if not silly argument. You think it’s anti-democratic to follow the rules of the party’s nominating process? The election is in November, everything else until then is about who gets a line on the ballot. People can vote for whomever they want
The issue is how the Dems changed primary rules and wouldn’t allow anyone else to run against Biden in the primary. Now they’re stuck between a rock and a hard place.
They got the 1 they wanted and didn’t give voters an opportunity to choose someone else. Dems are loyal. This time it has come back to bite them in the butt.

Reactions: MarcusBarcus
You aren’t following the rules. You are forcing a candidate to play by the left’s rules. Not because they are worried about the country, or think he is too compromised to be the president, he just can’t win. He wants to run. That is obvious. This is pretty much a coup at this point. A lot of dirty politics to get him to back out of running again.

What is worse. The only person you can run is Kamala. She is just as bad or worse than Joe. She is considered the most incompetent vp ever. And that is quite a mountain she had to climb to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: brimur
Yeah the Democrat party has made themselves an unbelievably uncomfortable bed in which to lie.
It’s as though Random Guy said “Hey! Democrat Party, go eff yourself!”
And the Democrat Party said “Hold My Beer.”
When they pass over Kamala Harris, they will be tacitly admitting that merit and accountability and intelligence and, most importantly, electability really do matter to them more than having an ofcolor vajajay, which is the only reason Kamala Harris was ever on the ticket in ‘20.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT