ADVERTISEMENT

Very interesting…

4 years ago, it was presidential detail. Yesterday, it was presidential candidate detail.

The question is whether there should be a difference, or whether there should be a difference for some candidates, former presidents, venues, crowd sizes, etc. Clearly, there should be some situational flexibility and no high ground roof should be left exposed for a candidate who evokes intense rhetoric and emotions.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
4 years ago, it was presidential detail. Yesterday, it was presidential candidate detail.

The question is whether there should be a difference, or whether there should be a difference for some candidates, former presidents, venues, crowd sizes, etc. Clearly, there should be some situational flexibility and no high ground roof should be left exposed for a candidate who evokes intense rhetoric and emotions.
you are either protecting the permitter or you are not. The sniper had the shooter in his sights before he took the shot and didnt until the shooter took his shot, theres videos of it. This doesn't look good.

you are either protecting the permitter or you are not. The sniper had the shooter in his sights before he took the shot and didnt until the shooter took his shot, theres videos of it. This doesn't look good.
I agree. I’m just pointing out that there shouldn’t be a simple binary distinction of incumbent vs. candidate.

I said this immediately. How in the hell do you not put agents on the ONLY FREAKING ROOFTOP WITHIN 250 yards??

I want to believe in conspiracy theories… but more often we overestimate how competent people are. And this idiot woman who runs the secret service (who only gets promoted b/c she was born with a vagina) is a complete clown. She almost got Trump assassinated.

She should be fired day one of his admin. I wouldn’t feel safe putting my life in her hands anymore.

I said this immediately. How in the hell do you not put agents on the ONLY FREAKING ROOFTOP WITHIN 250 yards??

I want to believe in conspiracy theories… but more often we overestimate how competent people are. And this idiot woman who runs the secret service (who only gets promoted b/c she was born with a vagina) is a complete clown. She almost got Trump assassinated.

She should be fired day one of his admin. I wouldn’t feel safe putting my life in her hands anymore.
If Biden really had any guts, he would have fired her Saturday night, today at the latest. But he's not in charge.

How in the hell to you refuse to protect RFK Jr?

If Biden really had any guts, he would have fired her Saturday night, today at the latest. But he's not in charge.
lol! Not a single General or Chief of Staff was fired over the Afghanistan debacle. Mayorkas still has a job after being impeached for allowing millions of illegals into the country. This gal isn’t going anywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: poochpup and jimjr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT