ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up folks. THIS is what Chat Democrats want EVERY city to look like

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
They are literally destroying cities and making them third-world criminally infested hell holes with their policies. I'm curious if you Chat Democrats like @willdup and @celticdawg want every city to look like this? Look at every city on the most murders list. What do they all have in common? Ran by Demcorats. But I know. Orange man bad. smh

They are literally destroying cities and making them third-world criminally infested hell holes with their policies. I'm curious if you Chat Democrats like @willdup and @celticdawg want every city to look like this? Look at every city on the most murders list. What do they all have in common? Ran by Demcorats. But I know. Orange man bad. smh

and

and

The libs never think about the consequences of their dumb ass policies, they just don't have any common sense . It's now being reported that EV's are being traded back in for gas engine vehicles . Can you imagine a NASCAR race with EV vehicles ...never be accepted !!

The libs never think about the consequences of their dumb ass policies, they just don't have any common sense . It's now being reported that EV's are being traded back in for gas engine vehicles . Can you imagine a NASCAR race with EV vehicles ...never be accepted !!
Notice they run from this thread. Not a single one will reply. They need to come own the consequences of the idiotic policies they support. Cowards

Insanity is the rule in those cities and not the exception. Instead of trying something different for once , they vote in another democrat. Instead of trying to fix the mess they have created they run.

… and do the exact same thing in their new location and begin the cycle all over again. Those that remain are forced to live in squalor

If something is not working, why not try something different. People love their politics more than love their quality of life.

Last edited:

Takeaways​

• The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.
  • In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

Takeaways​

• The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.
  • In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

BS stats and now do Portland and Seattle. Answer the question. Is Portland and Seattle what you want every city to look like? 100% Democrat-run cities. Your dream come true. No way to blame Orange man bad for those rat holes.

Oh yeah they want the cities to look like that. It brings us closer to that utopian diverse world with equality for all. plus it doesn't hurt that their religion is death and destruction.

It is no coincidence that every single place they take over becomes ruined. They are like locusts, descending on an area to scour it of all its resources and once they have achieved this barren gravesite, to move to another. It is the micset of a marxist

Just got back from Denver. They hired the San Francisco people to help them with their homeless problem. That went just the way you and I would think. Now car thief is not a crime if value of the car is under a certain amount, you can steal my car but not a Mercedes Benz. Rich peoples car are protected but not the average persons car. You can comit a crime with a gun and have fentanyl on you and you get a parking ticket charge. Denver is a lost city now.

Which stats are BS, my friend?
Murder rates by city 2022. What do they ALL have in common? hmmm

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (69.4)
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1)
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6)
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7)
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7)
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4)
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2)
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1)
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6)
  10. Chicago, IL (24)

Oh yeah they want the cities to look like that. It brings us closer to that utopian diverse world with equality for all. plus it doesn't hurt that their religion is death and destruction.

It is no coincidence that every single place they take over becomes ruined. They are like locusts, descending on an area to scour it of all its resources and once they have achieved this barren gravesite, to move to another. It is the micset of a marxist
So everyone who disagrees with your political views wants death and destruction? We are all communists?

That is as idiotic as saying all conservatives are fascists and racists.

Try opening your mind to the concept that there are patriotic people who are even good capitalists who may just have a different view regarding policy. People branding the half of the country who disagrees with them as evil with bad intent is the single biggest issue we collectively face right now.

So everyone who disagrees with your political views wants death and destruction? We are all communists?

Try opening your mind to the concept that there are patriotic people who are even good capitalists who may just have a different view regarding policy. People branding the half of the country who disagrees with them as evil with bad intent is the single biggest issue we collectively face right now.
Your policies destroy cities and everything else they take over.

Takeaways​

Dem propaganda is all you bring up these stats are written by brainwashed libs.

Another day, another link to an article from a right wing “news source” and the accompanying outrage.

Their literal job in their daily editorial meetings is to write articles that get people angry so that they will then share them. That is their business model. Facts are not part of the equation. This goes for both “sides”

You do you, but I no longer read any of this stuff. Life is too short to be angry all the time.

Another day, another link to an article from a right wing “news source” and the accompanying outrage.

Their literal job in their daily editorial meetings is to write articles that get people angry so that they will then share them. That is their business model. Facts are not part of the equation. This goes for both “sides”

You do you, but I no longer read any of this stuff. Life is too short to be angry all the time.
Same thing your liberal rags do. But anyone with eyeballs can see what dumps you Democrats have turned Portland and Seattle into. I don't need an article for that. Same thing happened to the Top 10 murder rate cities I posted about. All run by Democrats. Stats don't lie or care about your feelings.

Same thing your liberal rags do. But anyone with eyeballs can see what dumps you Democrats have turned Portland and Seattle into. I don't need an article for that. Same thing happened to the Top 10 murder rate cities I posted about. All run by Democrats. Stats don't lie or care about your feelings.
The state of Alabama is run by Republicans. Talk about a dump. Portland looks pretty good next to Montgomery.

Guess who runs Montgomery? A Democrat!
Just saw on the news a flash mob video ,in a dim run city , they blocked off a main thorough fare with their vehicles , and then rushed into a Seven Eleven and cleaned it out ...all were black . They are not afraid of the Police , they know they will walk . This stems from the Defund the Police BS that dims encourage...thanks !!!

Last edited:
Just saw on the news a flash mob video ,in a dim run city , they blocked off a main thorough fare , and then rushed into a Seven Eleven and cleaned it out ...all were black . They are not afraid of the Police , they know they will walk . This stems from the Defund the Police BS that dims encourage...thanks !!!
Yeah yeah but Orange Man bad

lol policies
dem run cities are terrible

nothing to do with politics.

I have seen democrats insist they be allowed to kill babies, both new and pre-born. I have seen them push an experimental gene therapy shot on all, and insist others take it for their protection. Lock us in our houses and take us wear a piece of cotton on our faces that have been proven for decades to be only marginally effective. . Turns out the whole charade did nothing but bankrupt family legacy businesses and we know now the shot is more dangerous than the disease. I’ve watched them usurp power from the constitution to build larger government, weaponize an irs and ready themselves to launch a financial war on the middle class with more taxes. I’ve seen them chase a pipe dream, telling us to go buy e cars that aren’t even available, and even if they were, not enough power stations to fuel them. I’ve seen them go after our God given right to self defense. I watched them create a race war, terrorize and destroy cities, spy on political opponents. I’ve watched them increase inflation to the highest point in over 40 years and then tell us the rate is zero percent, brag about lowering gas’s prices by 15% when the originally were responsible for raising it 200%. Try to indoctrinate and brainwash our children into thinking genders do not exist, our founding fathers were racist, tear down historical statues and monuments, and insist that bad is good and good is bad. They have split from God altogether with arrogance brought on by self worship. I could go on……all day.

the party, taken as a whole has become a demonic cesspool worthy of nothing short of condemnation.

I’m sure there are some good people in the democrat party that are good. I hope you’re one. My values align more with the reps than the dems, or at least what the raps say, which many don’t practice these values.

our founders provided the framework for the most successful country the world has ever seen. But they also knew and stated it required a moral people to make it so. I have not seen anything moral about the democrat party. Like I say, I hope you are not what we see from the majority of the party.

trott me out a moral, honest, democrat who loves the constitution and respects the powers it places on our government, and not only would I vote for them, I would help convince others to do the same

The problem is you vote for these policies.

nothing to do with politics.

I have seen democrats insist they be allowed to kill babies, both new and pre-born. I have seen them push an experimental gene therapy shot on all, and insist others take it for their protection. Lock us in our houses and take us wear a piece of cotton on our faces that have been proven for decades to be only marginally effective. . Turns out the whole charade did nothing but bankrupt family legacy businesses and we know now the shot is more dangerous than the disease. I’ve watched them usurp power from the constitution to build larger government, weaponize an irs and ready themselves to launch a financial war on the middle class with more taxes. I’ve seen them chase a pipe dream, telling us to go buy e cars that aren’t even available, and even if they were, not enough power stations to fuel them. I’ve seen them go after our God given right to self defense. I watched them create a race war, terrorize and destroy cities, spy on political opponents. I’ve watched them increase inflation to the highest point in over 40 years and then tell us the rate is zero percent, brag about lowering gas’s prices by 15% when the originally were responsible for raising it 200%. Try to indoctrinate and brainwash our children into thinking genders do not exist, our founding fathers were racist, tear down historical statues and monuments, and insist that bad is good and good is bad. They have split from God altogether with arrogance brought on by self worship. I could go on……all day.

the party, taken as a whole has become a demonic cesspool worthy of nothing short of condemnation.

I’m sure there are some good people in the democrat party that are good. I hope you’re one. My values align more with the reps than the dems, or at least what the raps say, which many don’t practice these values.

our founders provided the framework for the most successful country the world has ever seen. But they also knew and stated it required a moral people to make it so. I have not seen anything moral about the democrat party. Like I say, I hope you are not what we see from the majority of the party.

trott me out a moral, honest, democrat who loves the constitution and respects the powers it places on our government, and not only would I vote for them, I would help convince others to do the same
Amen well said brother!

It's hard for me to understand how someone who claims to be patriotic and a good capitalist can support these terrible lib policies . I personally don't know of anything I can support that Brandon and his dim administration has done or tried to do ...Iam not a globalist, I'm a red blooded American !!

Murder rates by city 2022. What do they ALL have in common? hmmm

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (69.4)
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1)
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6)
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7)
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7)
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4)
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2)
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1)
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6)
  10. Chicago, IL (24)

Reactions: cherrydawg
8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

Despite our disagreements, I never thought you'd be dumb enough to fall for this.

Where are the vast majority of those murders being committed: in the Republican suburbs and rural areas, or the Democrat-run big cities? Take a wild guess.

(Shoutout to the openly left-leaning news source you cited too - that's very Independent of you!)

Takeaways​

The mistake you libs make is trying to argue unwinnable arguments. Dem run cities with liberal policies regarding bail and punishments, as well as villifying the police leads to violent crime.

Stick to my body my choice, and killing babies. It's literally all you have going into the next 2 big elections.

Here's some interesting stats:

The US has the third highest murder rate in the world.
If you remove:
  1. Chicago
  2. Detroit
  3. Washington, DC
  4. St. Louis
  5. Philadelphia
The US is then 189th out of 193 countries in the world.
All five cities listed above have strict gun control laws and are controlled by Democrats.

Is this account satire?

Takeaways​

hmmmm. Ok

Have you visited either of those cities?

So you deny that the facts presented are accurate? Or is it that you think we should not care about the future of our country and therefore our children and future generations?
Disregarding the truth is not a strategy unless you serve the master of lies. You disrespect the sacrifice of the men who fought and died for the freedom you abuse. You make me want to puke.

So you deny that the facts presented are accurate? Or is it that you think we should not care about the future of our country and therefore our children and future generations?
Disregarding the truth is not a strategy unless you serve the master of lies. You disrespect the sacrifice of the men who fought and died for the freedom you abuse. You make me want to puke.
Its a hoax and a witch hunt. Fake News. “The Blaze” is dopey and overrated. No one loves America more than me. Believe me.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT