ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up folks. THIS is what Chat Democrats want EVERY city to look like

Takeaways​

• The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.
  • In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

Reactions: Spe77

Takeaways​

• The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.
  • In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.

Maybe red states are conservative bastions with small concentrated pockets of democrat murderers. Like Wisconsin/Milwaukee. Georgia/Atlanta. Will, these states are much like the human body; everything smells good except a couple armpits and an asshole. I believe with all my heart God did the same thing with states.

Takeaways​

republican or democrat is not the driver in murder rate, total red herring. In the high murder rate states there are demographic trends that the media shies away from and refuses to have a conversation that really brings the issue to light. Chicago tends to be a poster child for murder, no one really talks about who is getting killed, same for Jackson, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, St. louis, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Durham, Houston, Oakland, Baltimore, Washington DC, Richmond.

What is glossed over and used in these misleading articles is - lots of very wealthy folks living in Seattle, San Fran, North Chicago vs. South, that isolate themselves from these issues because those murdering can’t afford to live in many parts of those cities.

Reactions: zingerdawg

Takeaways​

That spin got me. I wanted to give you credit. Good find. We all know it is the Democrat runs cities here that are lost. But it is funny to see there is still soon out there. Until people look at the real stats. This will be the same.

The big cities are the biggest problem. There is no spin in saying that. I don’t care who runs the cities. It is the truth. And will continue to be until you guys get your heads out of your asses.

Reactions: cherrydawg
That spin got me. I wanted to give you credit. Good find. We all know it is the Democrat runs cities here that are lost. But it is funny to see there is still soon out there. Until people look at the real stats. This will be the same.

The big cities are the biggest problem. There is no spin in saying that. I don’t care who runs the cities. It is the truth. And will continue to be until you guys get your heads out of your asses.
fed gov can’t substitute for a nuclear family

Its a hoax and a witch hunt. Fake News. “The Blaze” is dopey and overrated. No one loves America more than me. Believe me.
Type 3 is the only person who says, "believe me". They are not to be trusted ... for damn good reason too; Psych training at Langley.

Type 3 is the only person who says, "believe me". They are not to be trusted ... for damn good reason too; Psych training at Langley.
Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

• Haha
Reactions: willdup
... definitely a type 3. However, dealing with friends and dealing with adversaries presents 2 completely different scenarios.
When you tell an adversary (me), "believe me", it is a subconscious slip. It means I absolutely cannot and if I do I will suffer a fool's fate.
When a type 3 leader says, "believe me", to his support, it means, "as long as you don't challenge my position of strength I will fight for you", and they do. Many effective and beneficial leaders are type 3.
Narcissism also is a prevalent trait of almost all those in political office and narcissism is common among type 3 individuals such as yourself.

Last edited:
... definitely a type 3. However, dealing with friends and dealing with adversaries presents 2 completely different scenarios.
When you tell an adversary (me), "believe me", it is a subconscious slip. It means I absolutely cannot and if I do I will suffer a fool's fate.
When a type 3 leader says, "believe me", to his support, it means, "as long as you don't challenge my position of strength I will fight for you", and they do. Many effective and beneficial leaders are type 3.
Narcissism also is a prevalent trait of almost all those in political office and narcissism is common among type 3 individuals such as yourself.
Many people tell me I’m tremendous. And very strong, with the best words. Not the lightweights and losers - they’re low energy and sad!

• Haha
Many people tell me I’m tremendous. And very strong, with the best words. Not the lightweights and losers - they’re low energy and sad!
How wonderful for you. I'm sure your mommy is very proud and cooks meatloaf to bring to you in the basement.

How wonderful for you. I'm sure your mommy is very proud and cooks meatloaf to bring to you in the basement.
I’m a Big Mac and Diet Coke guy! No Chinese food! Sometimes, I’ll eat a well done steak with ketchup at one of my country clubs which many people say are the greatest in the world despite the haters and losers.

I’m a Big Mac and Diet Coke guy! No Chinese food! Sometimes, I’ll eat a well done steak with ketchup at one of my country clubs which many people say are the greatest in the world despite the haters and losers.
Oh ... I believe you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT