ADVERTISEMENT

We had a Covid pandemic

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
The government provided testing, vaccines and totally changed every day life as we know it.

And why?

It became an easy sell to the citizen who looks for its government to provide answers. The government sold it because it gained control over the citizen and allowed the election process to be changed. The government mandated masks and many other seemingly ridiculous approaches that changed our society and infringed on our freedoms.

We have spent billions in tax payer dollars on Covid related giveaways in the name of healthcare.

When someone got Covid, we provided free healthcare to save a life and provided free vaccines so people wouldn’t get it.

So now a comment on the reproductive pandemic.

We have a problem that is costing billions a year. The approach has just been to kill the “problem”.

The biggest different in the approach is that with Covid, we did not have a vaccine and created one. We did not have an answer for the virus.

With pregnancy, we already have answers. We have contraceptive measures that assure no conception, so there is nothing to kill.

If we took half the time and money to prepare our citizens for the chance of pregnancy, we could easily accommodate a woman’s right to be or do whatever she wants to do.

Unless the point is to kill God’s creation and bastardize the sanctity of life.

Organized, affordable contraception would solve the following issues

1) unwanted pregnancies
2) unwanted burdens on families
3) safer healthcare for women
4) sexual freedom without the risk. Total sexual freedom without the stigma of unwanted pregnancy
5) less expensive alternative

Abortion

1) kills the problem
2) puts women in danger health wise as their bodies prepare to carry the baby
3) puts the woman in surgical trauma during the abortion
4) creates a moral dilemma on sanctity of life

When comparing the options, abortion is almost barbaric.

Unless the underlying point is to destroy the sanctity of life. It being a deeply spiritual issue. An almost demonic quest to consider human life disposable.

And we are feeling that every day in the total lack of respect we have for human life as we watch the violence and filth shown in our societies.

It would be laughable if it wasn’t such a stupid reality show as these politicians work the voter base by encouraging violence against the very foundations of our system of government that they swore to defend and uphold.

My opinion.

We have a large number of the population that are sheep. Unfortunately, some in our population are wolves. What we need , is most of the population to be sheepdogs. If you don’t understand what I’m talking about , I can’t help you( Bless your heart).

Organized, affordable contraception would solve the following issues

1) unwanted pregnancies
2) unwanted burdens on families
3) safer healthcare for women
4) sexual freedom without the risk. Total sexual freedom without the stigma of unwanted pregnancy
5) less expensive alternative
It would, but one side is talking about banning IUDs, Plan B, Planned Parenthood, etc., so pretty sure that’s not even an option at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: pawd
We have a large number of the population that are sheep. Unfortunately, some in our population are wolves. What we need , is most of the population to be sheepdogs. If you don’t understand what I’m talking about , I can’t help you( Bless your heart).
So I need your help?

It would, but one side is talking about banning IUDs, Plan B, Planned Parenthood, etc., so pretty sure that’s not even an option at this point.
Side? Is this like a video game where we choose sides?

Filtering through all the propaganda on the issue, who said anything about banning contraception or Planned Parenthood?

Honestly, the whole point is that conception is preventable, contraception is affordable and surgery to abort a child is expensive.

Add to that a factor for the sanctity of life, which values human life, and it really isn’t that hard.

Planned Parenthood is a secular approach towards population control. I have always found it interesting that the ones screaming and marching about the climate and overpopulation don’t promote contraception.

Discarding a conceived life is inhuman.

Planned Parenthood has a place as in any business related to helping families navigate the concept of parenting, right? That IS what planned parenthood is about, RIGHT?

PP can strongly back a contraception program that gives women complete rights to their body. But they won’t. There is no money in it and that is not their true mission. You know it and I know it.

But nothing about that seems them as a business that should be banned. That is internet fodder.

You make a great point. And you highlight what I cant understand about this debate.

Those who support abortion, and are outraged over this decision, seem to believe that abortion is the only solution to an unwanted pregnancy.

If you dont want to get pregnant, there are several ways to avoid it

Side? Is this like a video game where we choose sides?

Filtering through all the propaganda on the issue, who said anything about banning contraception or Planned Parenthood?

Honestly, the whole point is that conception is preventable, contraception is affordable and surgery to abort a child is expensive.

Add to that a factor for the sanctity of life, which values human life, and it really isn’t that hard.

Planned Parenthood is a secular approach towards population control. I have always found it interesting that the ones screaming and marching about the climate and overpopulation don’t promote contraception.

Discarding a conceived life is inhuman.

Planned Parenthood has a place as in any business related to helping families navigate the concept of parenting, right? That IS what planned parenthood is about, RIGHT?

PP can strongly back a contraception program that gives women complete rights to their body. But they won’t. There is no money in it and that is not their true mission. You know it and I know it.

But nothing about that seems them as a business that should be banned. That is internet fodder.
Planned Parenthood is already the largest provider of birth control services (pill, IUD, etc.) in the country for low-income women. They already do back contraception programs...that is literally what they do. And definitely not internet fodder...Republicans in Congress have tried to remove federal funding (Medicaid reimbursement and Title X grants) multiple times in the past 4 years, but have failed, but it is coming.

Rand Paul and 44 Senators tried in 2018: LINK

States Banning Title X money from PP: LINK

And none of these funds are used for abortions as the Hyde Amendment specifically states no federal dollars can be, but that hasn't stopped Republicans from trying to gut the other side of PP, which provides contraception, STD testing and cancer screening for millions of women.

• Sad
Reactions: pawd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT