ADVERTISEMENT

We should all relax with that dumbass out of the country

Look, I'm not a Trump fan. But WTF are his tax returns going to show? IDGAS if he payed NO TAXES. I ...i'm sure as you do.....pay as little taxes as I can find away too.

I care more about seeing his financial statements (and the financials on the various Real Estate LLC's) which I bet will show substantial debt owed to Russian banks.

Would you take time to explain that statement? Now don't tell us what people are saying ,just tell us exactly the policy he has enacted or order signed, doing the antifree speech thing.
Calling the press the enemy and asking comey if he could lock up reporters. He hasn't enacted any order because it wouldn't get passed. I know this is a little off topic but he also compared our intelligence community to nazi Germany.

Calling the press the enemy and asking comey if he could lock up reporters. He hasn't enacted any order because it wouldn't get passed. I know this is a little off topic but he also compared our intelligence community to nazi Germany.

I think it was obama/Holder that spied on reporter James Rosen and also tapped the phones of the AP reporters. Has there ever been another president who spied on the press?

I also think the Obama administration was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on before and after the election. No difference between that and Watergate.

Must be nice to be a democrat and be able to break the law and know you will never be charged.

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
Still waiting on Obamas college grades and thesis.
You're probably still waiting for his birth certificate too aren't you. Wouldn't it kinda be moot at this point since he has already left office? I'm waiting on trumps tax returns he said he would share if he won the presidency.

I think it was obama/Holder that spied on reporter James Rosen and also tapped the phones of the AP reporters. Has there ever been another president who spied on the press?

I also think the Obama administration was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on before and after the election. No difference between that and Watergate.

Must be nice to be a democrat and be able to break the law and know you will never be charged.
It is, i mean we cant believe how stupid the reps are that they can't get anything to stick. We're fixing to show you how it's done.

It is, i mean we cant believe how stupid the reps are that they can't get anything to stick. We're fixing to show you how it's done.

So you are proud that dems can break the law and get away with it? Don't think I would be too proud of that. That is how tyranny starts. People who get away with murder gradually increase their power reducing free speech without being checked by the media. Lucky that is unlikely to happen here because of the 2nd amendment.

What is happening now is the MSM is trying to show they can still bring down a president. This is a media show. The dem party is just along for the ride.

So you are proud that dems can break the law and get away with it? Don't think I would be too proud of that. That is how tyranny starts. People who get away with murder gradually increase their power reducing free speech without being checked by the media. Lucky that is unlikely to happen here because of the 2nd amendment.

What is happening now is the MSM is trying to show they can still bring down a president. This is a media show. The dem party is just along for the ride.
Tyranny starts with the one in the white house right now. I mean he did state he could shoot someone on 5th ave and still get elected. That says a lot about him and the people that voted for him.

Tyranny starts with the one in the white house right now. I mean he did state he could shoot someone on 5th ave and still get elected. That says a lot about him and the people that voted for him.
Oh, Trim! Please tell me you are smarter than that. Have you never heard that expression before about "being able to shoot someone" and get away with it? It's like someone saying Saban could shoot someone and not get fired. Completely tongue in check, but I suspect you know that.

Oh, Trim! Please tell me you are smarter than that. Have you never heard that expression before about "being able to shoot someone" and get away with it? It's like someone saying Saban could shoot someone and not get fired. Completely tongue in check, but I suspect you know that.
Yeah I've heard of it but i never did think i would hear it coming out of a candidates mouth and speaking about himself.

Yeah I've heard of it but i never did think i would hear it coming out of a candidates mouth and speaking about himself.

Tyranny starts with the one in the white house right now. I mean he did state he could shoot someone on 5th ave and still get elected. That says a lot about him and the people that voted for him.[/QUOTe

He was laughing when he said that. He was saying how loyal his voters are. Just shows how u make a mountain out of mole hill all the time.
However, Obama wasn't laughing when he said this http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/10/obama-as-a-president-i-can-do-whatever-i-want/

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
Lol, so he could break protocol and walk to the terrace and look at the gardens. Yeah, same thing. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I think it's talk like that that helped him get elected. Regular people can relate to what he says and how he says it.
How southerners feel they can relate to a Northern, billionaire brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I will never understand. My Republican father HATES Hilary (I can still remember him visibly upset when family friends announced how happy they were that she would be their senator), but he would crawl over glass to vote for her again, if she were up against Trump. He's greedy, incompetent, and philandering; he is literally the antithesis of Christian values. My grandfather would be turning in his grave if he knew this is what his party has decided to tie themselves too.

Reactions: Trim-man
Show up and run your mouth to my face and see how that works out for you.

What do you mean every damn time, do you mean the one time? I swear, you have to be the dumbest, most stupid and just plain ignorant person on here.

ALSO, as a dawg fan, he's literally the reason we didn't get Herschel for 4 years. Fans should be upset with him about our lack of Natty's, not Mark Richt!

Don't bother me with your BS until you're actually gonna show up. I don't have time to waste with bitch ass pussies that hide behind their computers. You've proven time and again that you're all hat and no cowboy.

Now stupid.

You still didn't answer the question. You went with "they said",it might as well be you saying it. Do you think Donald Trump is the problem are is it people telling you " I think,..... maybe this happened,..….... Half truths all for political reason not for the love of your country. Sad thing you might be a good citizen ,misguided by your parties greed for power. Don't forget the the Democratic Party has gotten more money from Wall St than any body in history.

Don't bother me with your BS until you're actually gonna show up. I don't have time to waste with bitch ass pussies that hide behind their computers. You've proven time and again that you're all hat and no cowboy.
Hey stupid you said when and i told you when. It seems you like these western sayings so why don't you put your little parasol down and show up.

How southerners feel they can relate to a Northern, billionaire brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I will never understand. My Republican father HATES Hilary (I can still remember him visibly upset when family friends announced how happy they were that she would be their senator), but he would crawl over glass to vote for her again, if she were up against Trump. He's greedy, incompetent, and philandering; he is literally the antithesis of Christian values. My grandfather would be turning in his grave if he knew this is what his party has decided to tie themselves too.

But he'd crawl over glass to vote for Hillary??? Yea, well. Bless his heart.....and yours. LOL

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Glad the man is dead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT