ADVERTISEMENT

We should all relax with that dumbass out of the country

Don't bother me with your BS until you're actually gonna show up. I don't have time to waste with bitch ass pussies that hide behind their computers. You've proven time and again that you're all hat and no cowboy.

Careful, here's video on the last fight Trim man got into with his ....umm....special friend

Reactions: Ya Daddy
Glad the man is dead
At this point me too. I couldn't bare to see him deal with the embarrassing state of the republican party (not saying the democratic party is lookin' very hot either), or the idiots who can't grasp they're being played.

Lucky we won't have to wait tooooo long for those addle brained old timers to join him on the other side so America can start moving in the right direction.

Was Smyrna before, now Norcross. Prior to that it was Perry and Savannah. You can keep running all you want, but one day you're going to run into a dead end.
Hey stupid you said where and i told you. Cant make it then let me know.

Just sick and tired of that pansy's hiding behind his computer with his personal attacks. If he ain't man enough to say it without the safety of his computer screen, then he just needs to STFU.

LoL. Is it that serious?

At this point me too. I couldn't bare to see him deal with the embarrassing state of the republican party (not saying the democratic party is lookin' very hot either), or the idiots who can't grasp they're being played.

Lucky we won't have to wait tooooo long for those addle brained old timers to join him on the other side so America can start moving in the right direction.

What direction would that be??

Webb Park, but it ain't gonna be today. I don't live in the dumpster fire that is Metro Atlanta.
What'd wrong? You can't get away from your job at the small engine repair shop? Let me know when you can make it, I'll let you look at my weedeater, its acting up.

What'd wrong? You can't get away from your job at the small engine repair shop? Let me know when you can make it, I'll let you look at my weedeater, its acting up.

Funny, how you tolerant and caring liberals always use poor and gays as insults. Not only are you ppl extremely stupid, you're hypocrites

Wait, wut? That would be J. Walter Duncan.
You're right on that one. I was really just making a joke about Herschel. Obviously no one should inform their political opinions with football facts (or in this case near facts).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT