ADVERTISEMENT

We should all relax with that dumbass out of the country

You seem to know those channels well. Do you watch those after your wife goes to bed?

No, but its really not hard to figure out when talking about liberal "men" Is men the right term....Or do you prefer Gender Neutral??

I pay more in taxes than you make in a year. Don't worry, your my first call when I get a clear path to that yankee cesspool in north Georgia

What'd wrong? You can't get away from your job at the small engine repair shop? Let me know when you can make it, I'll let you look at my weedeater, its acting up.

C'mon, mikul1. Let's not make it personal. You have to run laps after practice for that one. We can combat their liberal, Trump hating selves without going that route.

Just call him a profoundly misguided individual and tell landycane that you'll pray for his eventual enlightenment. Ha!
I am sorry ,I agree it was tasteless, I could try to explain but when I saw how it looked. Again Sorry

I pay more in taxes than you make in a year. Don't worry, your my first call when I get a clear path to that yankee cesspool in north Georgia
Damn, how much does a small engine repairman make? Here's my number...
876-5309.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate to vote for someone as Trumpster. You have no ideas what or how he's assembled anything cause he refuses to release his tax returns. I can guarantee his IQ is not higher than both of ours and I'll do the heavy lifting for us.
thats what i said when oblowhard got reelected...u think the irs officials and others have never seen trumps tax returns...lol

(Whistle blowing sound)...15 yard penalty on Trim for piling on! The penalty will be assessed on the ensuing kickoff. This is Trim's first personal foul. One more personal foul will result in his ejection for the remainder of the thread.
Dang, all i was doing was agreeing with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT