ADVERTISEMENT

What’s really going on in NC?

Here is what politicians secretly laundering money actually looks like. Only Trump and MAGA could be so bold as to try and run this scheme. There is literally only one bible currently being published that meets all of the criteria defined in the bid process.

Praise the Lord!

Meanwhile the Democrats do it right out in the open. Ukraine says hey. FEMA says hey. The Green New Deal was nothing more than a complete money laundering scam.

There was $42 Billion assigned for internet service. NOT ONE PERSON has internet from this waste if time. Here is the link:

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I don’t know how much travel you do or how many foreigners you are around. None of them like us. Hate may be a strong word, but I lived with guys in college from all over the place. None of them like us. They think we act like we are better than them, and as a whole we are not well liked almost anywhere you want to travel.
Shifting the goal post again I see. First it went from the Haitian immigrants that hate us to "actually I was talking about all foreigners".

So I have lived overseas before, in fact I've lived in Europe for 10 years and South Korea for 2 and what you say is absolutely false. Do some foreigners hate Americans sure but small number. Generally I was treated much better by foreigners than I have been by MAGA. Your defense of Trump / Vance with the lie about Haitians has bought you to the position that foreigners, "none of them", like Americans. MAGA is a cult

Last edited:
Shifting the goal post again I see. First it went from the Haitian immigrants that hate us to "actually I was talking about all foreigners".

So I have lived overseas before, in fact I've lived in Europe for 10 years and South Korea for 2 and what you say is absolutely false. Do some foreigners hate Americans sure but small number. Generally I was treated much better by foreigners than I have been by MAGA. Your defense of Trump / Vance with the lie about Haitians has bought you to the position that foreigners, "none of them", hate Americans. MAGA is a cult
So are the Democrats. If you vote for Harris you have been brainwashed .

Meanwhile the Democrats do it right out in the open. Ukraine says hey. FEMA says hey. The Green New Deal was nothing more than a complete money laundering scam.

There was $42 Billion assigned for internet service. NOT ONE PERSON has internet from this waste if time. Here is the link:

Wait was this part of the Biden Infrastructure Bill that JD Vance and all but 13 House Republicans voted against?

Sorry asking for a friend

Moving the goalposts. Would we be talking about this abomination of a decision by Biden and Harris without what Vance and Trump said. No. But instead all you want to focus on is the connotation hurled towards a group taking advantage of our tax dollar. I just wrote my check to contribute to the irs.

Instead of focusing on an anti American decision, you want to make it about race. When neither person said one thing bad about the Haitian people as a whole. Just reported what is out there true or not.

The economy approval rating at the time for Biden Harris was 34 percent when they made this decision. You think if he went into any community and told them this is what he was going to do, they would have approved at that time. Especially after he told them what it costs.

I don’t know how much travel you do or how many foreigners you are around. None of them like us. Hate may be a strong word, but I lived with guys in college from all over the place. None of them like us. They think we act like we are better than them, and as a whole we are not well liked almost anywhere you want to travel.
I spent six years working at a Paris-based company and a year now working for a Japanese company. I work on a daily basis with as many foreigners as I do US citizens, and I've spent some quality time with a number of them in both Europe and the US. I've had any number of conversations about politics and not one of them hate the US. Generally, they love the country and what we stand for. Now, they generally don't understand the role of religion in our government, our gun culture, how we approach healthcare or how someone like Trump is still the leader of one of our two political parties.

I found a lot of common ground with most of them across a wide range of topics, including those listed above. Make of that what you will, but I can promise you that not one of them hated our country or our people (this includes Brits, French, Germans, Swedes, Fins and the Dutch.)

Last edited:
I spent six years working at a Paris-based company and a year now working for a Japanese company. I work on a daily basis with as many foreigners as I do US citizens, and I've spent some quality time with a number of them in both Europe and the US. I've had any number of conversations about politics and not one of them hate the US. Generally, they love the country and what we stand for. Now, they generally don't understand the role of religion in our government, our gun culture, how we approach healthcare or how someone like Trump is still the leader of one of our two political parties.

I found a lot of common ground with most of them across a wide range of topics, including those listed above. Make of that what you will, but I can promise you that not one of them hated our country or our people (this includes Brits, French, Germans, Swedes, Fins and the Dutch.)
I lived with guys from wales, England, Scotland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, Columbia, Canada and I am sure I am forgetting a few. I got along fine with most of them. But I actually got to know these people fairly well while living in an 8 person duplex. We lived on top of each other. All of them said the same thing. Why do you think the Ryder cup means so much to the European’s and very little to us. On a smaller level. Don’t be fooled or be naive. This doesn’t apply to all I am sure, but it was very eye opening for an 18-19 year old to hear other foreign 18-19 year olds saying about this country. You know it is coming from their parents.

Last edited:
I lived with guys from wales, England, Scotland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, Columbia, Brazil and I am sure I am forgetting a few. I got along fine with all of them. But I actually got to know most of these people fairly well while living in an 8 person duplex. We lived on top of each other. All of them said the same thing. Why do you think the Ryder cup means so much to the European’s and very little to us. On a smaller level. Don’t be fooled or be naive. This doesn’t apply to all I am sure, but it was very eye opening for an 18-19 year old to hear other 18-19 year olds saying about this country.
I went to the UK , France and Italy 5 years ago and the Uk was ok. It was quite obvious that the French and Italians do not care for us.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I went to the UK , France and Italy 5 years ago and the Uk was ok. It was quite obvious that the French and Italians do not care for us.
It is completely naive to think otherwise. We occupied Haiti for a while. We have had our nose poked into most of their revolutions and politics. We have helped them a ton as well. They shouldn’t dislike us, but it was well know year ago that they didn’t appreciate us minding their business.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
It’s really disingenuous to say the national guard is doing nothing. My cousin is there and the videos he sent me say otherwise. He’s in the national guard and is away from his family helping others. You may have a negative story but one bad apple doesn’t spoil the entire bunch.
That is what I was told by my nephew. He’s not making this up. The areas he has seen them they are not providing help.

It is completely naive to think otherwise. We occupied Haiti for a while. We have had our nose poked into most of their revolutions and politics. We have helped them a ton as well. They shouldn’t dislike us, but it was well know year ago that they didn’t appreciate us minding their business.
Instead of making sweeping generalizations, maybe take some time to learn about the people involved. Reports are that they came here for opportunity and are generally hard workers, similar to so many other immigrants throughout our history.

Reactions: celticdawg
Instead of making sweeping generalizations, maybe take some time to learn about the people involved. Reports are that they came here for opportunity and are generally hard workers, similar to so many other immigrants throughout our history.

Facts, facts, that's all you have. I previously posted that the 500K Haitians living in South Florida are not happy with Trump, etc. I think the Florida election could be closer than one would have expected. Especially when you add in the abortion amendment and to some degree the marijuana amendment. At least Trump can still vote for himself.

Reactions: willdup

I have not made the first generalization. I have not said one thing against any Haitian people. I have a few clients that are from Haiti. Awesome people. I am not defending the connotation but if you beleive this was a good idea with our economy then I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t believe they are here breaking laws any more than anyone else because their amnesty was vetted. It still makes no sense as a policy decision. So what kind of person that is over here is irrelevant.

Haitians are unhappy with trump because if those 210000 are deported back, their economy will be done. Period. Which is why they are here. That is a fact. No shit they aren’t happy with Trump. I am sure current American people aren’t happy about giving those 210000 over 700 million dollars either. That is also a fact. It defies any logic and intelligence. It is simply a political move.

I have not made the first generalization. I have not one thing against any Haitian people. I have a few clients that are from Haiti. Awesome people. I am not defending the connotation but if you beleive this was a good idea with our economy then I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t believe they are here breaking laws any more than anyone else because their amnesty was vetted. It still makes no sense as a policy decision. So what kind of person that is over here is irrelevant
"700 million of our tax dollars still went to Haitians. Who hate us by the way."

Zinger, that's as sweeping of a generalization as one could make.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253
Zinger when discussing Haitian immigrants...........

im-not-racist-but.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT