ADVERTISEMENT

What’s really going on in NC?

Yeah, there were never strong storms of ice or heat before the current times since gas cars right celtic... LMBO you guys are so useful for the leftists elitist enriching themselves off the climate change folly.... owl gore and learch and all the others that tell us we need to start walking sure don't mind jumping on a big plane sometimes a private plane to jet around the world. If they were so worried about it wouldn't they just zoom it???? LOL keep that head in the sand or better yet move back to Boston where you will be among fellow believers.
Tell us you don't know what climate change is without telling us.

Some day you may get something right, but I have never lived in Boston.

Reactions: shonuff253
Tell us you don't know what climate change is without telling us.

Some day you may get something right, but I have never lived in Boston.
You need to head on up you're more in tune with the liberal leftist of mass. I know what climate change is, you are the one thinking weather changing is caused by man and is causing the storms now. What caused them before cars dude? Why did in the 70's they say we were all going to freeze to death. Because the weather changes. The only thing you know is what the left tells you. How many vax shots you take? Scientist lie for money just like politicians. I am sorry you can't think for yourself but following owl gore and his paint throwing zombies is like following kamala... oh wait. I see, you are just lost. SMH

I am glad you hold out hope for me getting something right. I have ZERO for you. Try glueing yourself to the street. Maybe that will help.

That's a pretty good podcast you should check it out.
I'm sure you fit right in with not caring about the heart break and devastation of peoples lives in NC. If its not a threat to your "right' TO KILL A BABY, DIMS DON'T CARE ABOUT IT OR ANYTHING ELSE. Your statement was arrogant and callous and making light of the issues facing the good folks in the mountains of NC. You should be proud.

I'm sure you fit right in with not caring about the heart break and devastation of peoples lives in NC. If its not a threat to your "right' TO KILL A BABY, DIMS DON'T CARE ABOUT IT OR ANYTHING ELSE. Your statement was arrogant and callous and making light of the issues facing the good folks in the mountains of NC. You should be proud.
Jesus dude all I said was I liked the podcast. You're sounding like I shot your dog. 😅

"Friends can I ask a small favor? Will you all help STOP this conspiracy theory junk that is floating all over Facebook and the internet about the floods in WNC. Example: FEMA is stealing money from donations, body bags ordered but government has denied, bodies not being buried, government is controlling the weather from Antarctica, government is trying to get lithium from WNC, stacks of bodies left at hospitals, and on and on and on. PLEASE help stop this junk. It is just a distraction to people trying to do their job. Folks, this is a catastrophic event of which this country has never known. It is the largest crisis event in the history of N.C. The state is working non-stop. DOT has deployed workers from all over the state. Duke power has 10,000 workers on this. FEMA is here. The National Guard is here in large numbers. My Senate district is 8 counties and it takes 3 hours to drive across it in good weather…. And this disaster is 25 counties in N.C. This is going to take MONTHS if not years to overcome. Government will play a role in this cleanup. We are going to make sure the state chips in some massive money. But Government is not the total solution. YES, there are a lot of neighbors helping neighbors and that’s good and the way it should be. Please don’t let these crazy stories consume you or have you continually contact your elected officials to see if they are true. I just talked to one Senator that has had 15 calls TODAY about why we don’t stop …….. “fill in the blank.” 98% chance it’s not true and if it is a problem, somebody is aware and on it and not waiting for a post to go thru 10,000 people to be addressed. Thanks for listening but I’ve been working on this 12 hours a day since it started and I’m growing a bit weary of intentional distractions from the main job …. which is to help our citizens in need." ~ NC Republican State Senator begging MAGA to stop with the conspiracy theories because of the damage it's doing to recovery efforts. @cherrydawg

https://www.facebook.com/share/oXDxsgKCayP59Y62/

Reactions: celticdawg
"Friends can I ask a small favor? Will you all help STOP this conspiracy theory junk that is floating all over Facebook and the internet about the floods in WNC. Example: FEMA is stealing money from donations, body bags ordered but government has denied, bodies not being buried, government is controlling the weather from Antarctica, government is trying to get lithium from WNC, stacks of bodies left at hospitals, and on and on and on. PLEASE help stop this junk. It is just a distraction to people trying to do their job. Folks, this is a catastrophic event of which this country has never known. It is the largest crisis event in the history of N.C. The state is working non-stop. DOT has deployed workers from all over the state. Duke power has 10,000 workers on this. FEMA is here. The National Guard is here in large numbers. My Senate district is 8 counties and it takes 3 hours to drive across it in good weather…. And this disaster is 25 counties in N.C. This is going to take MONTHS if not years to overcome. Government will play a role in this cleanup. We are going to make sure the state chips in some massive money. But Government is not the total solution. YES, there are a lot of neighbors helping neighbors and that’s good and the way it should be. Please don’t let these crazy stories consume you or have you continually contact your elected officials to see if they are true. I just talked to one Senator that has had 15 calls TODAY about why we don’t stop …….. “fill in the blank.” 98% chance it’s not true and if it is a problem, somebody is aware and on it and not waiting for a post to go thru 10,000 people to be addressed. Thanks for listening but I’ve been working on this 12 hours a day since it started and I’m growing a bit weary of intentional distractions from the main job …. which is to help our citizens in need." ~ NC Republican State Senator begging MAGA to stop with the conspiracy theories because of the damage it's doing to recovery efforts. @cherrydawg

https://www.facebook.com/share/oXDxsgKCayP59Y62/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT