ADVERTISEMENT

What is the latest a grown man should sleep in?

I get up every day at 4:00am and actually really enjoy those early morning hours. Long way from sleeping through that noon Calculus class my freshman year 😂

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
No thank you. Most of the time I have to get up early to get the kids to school. I am not a pleasant person in the morning no matter how much coffee I have. I've always been a night owl and my mind is far more active in the evenings. No matter how hard I have tried I just won't naturally wake up before 8am. Sleep is hard to come by before midnight unless I am just exhausted. A quiet morning is nice when I'm up, but happiness is sleeping until 10am-ish.

I tried to do a poll but I'm not computer Davy.

I'm old school. I believe that no grown man (over 26) should ever be asleep past 8am. My dad would wake me and my brother up as kids if we were still in bed at 9am. He thought it was ridiculous for people to waste time sleeping all day.

My body wakes up 7 days a week at 6am no matter what with no alarm clock. I couldn't sleep in if I wanted to.

But I must admit I do like a good afternoon nap.
There should never be a set time that you have to get up unless your job/family need you up by a certain time. It's about getting at least 6-8 hours of sleep per day. If you need a nap to clear that hurdle, so be it. There is nothing about sleep that cements your manhood or disqualifies it.

Sleep is a very important factor for your health. Make sure you get enough of it.

There should never be a set time that you have to get up unless your job/family need you up by a certain time. It's about getting at least 6-8 hours of sleep per day. If you need a nap to clear that hurdle, so be it. There is nothing about sleep that cements your manhood or disqualifies it.

Sleep is a very important factor for your health. Make sure you get enough of it.
8-8

Don’t come in here with common sense. Can’t you see there is a pissing contest going down?

To bad. According to many on here you aren't a man any.ore.
ReWu7FY.jpg

I'm old school. I believe that no grown man (over 26) should ever be asleep past 8am. My dad would wake me and my brother up as kids if we were still in bed at 9am. He thought it was ridiculous for people to waste time sleeping all day.

My body wakes up 7 days a week at 6am no matter what with no alarm clock. I couldn't sleep in if I wanted to.

Got out of bed at 7 pm once in college. These days, I can’t sleep past 730 AM with or without an alarm clock

I wake up between 6-7 no matter what. Even did so on vacation this last week. Not by choice, just the way my body is wired now.

Always absolutely hated naps as well. Just feel worse afterwards. Body never really drops into REM or deep sleep, so would rather just try to go to bed a bit earlier & get that restorative sleep.

5:30 if a run day. 6:00 if a normal work day. 7:00 if a weekend, and there were a couple of beers the night before. 9:30 is acceptable only if you went to bed at 6:00 a.m. because you are in Vegas.

0500 here religiously…no alarm needed M-F….may go to 0630 or so on weekends

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
I am a grown man, I get up when I goddamn well please.
Give your dad his phone back Billy and stop posting on his account with out him knowing.
And don't take the Lord's name in vain young man.

Depends on what kind of life you lead …I suspect most on here are homebodies with very little excitement In their lives.

My wife and I go out every weekend for date night and stay out till 1-2 am …we sleep in till 9-10 am every Sundays.
Why do you suspect that? Because you are obnoxious, or is it the insecurity?

0500 here religiously…no alarm needed M-F….may go to 0630 or so on weekend
Did not think my post was obnoxious? Sorry I offended you
I know you didn’t think it was obnoxious. That’s what makes you obnoxious. Shouldn’t you be lifting with FSU redneck Koepka, or preparing to hook up with the wives of posters on here that enjoy tennis?

• Haha
Reactions: BaileyDawg79
I know you didn’t think it was obnoxious. That’s what makes you obnoxious. Shouldn’t you be lifting with FSU redneck Koepka, or preparing to hook up with the wives of posters on here that enjoy tennis?
Holy crap! Did Claydawg99 sleep with your wife? While playing tennis? This thread is just now warming up!

Holy crap! Did Claydawg99 sleep with your wife? While playing tennis? This thread is just now warming up!
No, man. Try to be an adult.

I’m bothered by posts like “I suspect most in here are homebodies with very little excitement in their lives”.

I’m bothered by posts like “if you like tennis that’s why your wife is crossing the gym to hook up with an alpha male like me”.

Also, did you know the he lifts in the same gym as Koepka? He’s mentioned it 10 times or so.

No, man. Try to be an adult.

I’m bothered by posts like “I suspect most in here are homebodies with very little excitement in their lives”.

I’m bothered by posts like “if you like tennis that’s why your wife is crossing the gym to hook up with an alpha male like me”.

Also, did you know the he lifts in the same gym as Koepka? He’s mentioned it 10 times or so.

General rule of thumb. If someone keeps telling you they are an “alpha” they most certainly are not lol

Nah I’m happily married!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT