ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever they accuse you of ... they're doing

Projection. They have been doing it for four years. Actually, 4 decades.
Hillary gave this away many years ago when she spoke of 'vast right wing conspiracy'. Everybody knew this was hogwash, no one in the media would call it what it was, projection. That's when I got introduced to the term, took awhile to put a name on it.

That's an Alinsky tactic. Accuse the other guy of what you are doing yourself.

After Amy Coney Barrett is seated on the Supreme Court, one of the first cases will be on mail-in voting in Pennsylvania. Last week, the PA Supreme Court ruled mail-in ballots can't be thrown out if the signature on the ballot doesn't match the one on file. Joe's fraud network is real. It's not a coincidence that Obama went to Philadelphia last week to campaign for Joe. Trump is polling well with Black voters and democrats are working to keep them on the reservation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy-coney-barretts-first-case-as-supreme-court-justice

josephstalin1-2x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: albanyga
That's an Alinsky tactic. Accuse the other guy of what you are doing yourself.

After Amy Coney Barrett is seated on the Supreme Court, one of the first cases will be on mail-in voting in Pennsylvania. Last week, the PA Supreme Court ruled mail-in ballots can't be thrown out if the signature on the ballot doesn't match the one on file. Joe's fraud network is real. It's not a coincidence that Obama went to Philadelphia last week to campaign for Joe. Trump is polling well with Black voters and democrats are working to keep them on the reservation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy-coney-barretts-first-case-as-supreme-court-justice

josephstalin1-2x.jpg
I have posted elsewhere this.
It has now been confirmed to me by 3 Nevada voters that NO IDENTIFICATION is necessary to vote in that state this election. The overwhelming support in the neighborhoods is for Trump, even in Las Vegas. The rest of the state is ALL Trump. But illegals are voting in droves.
The dim governor there (Sisolak) is a hardcore criminal who is also trying to steal the covid relief money. Nobody has gotten a cent and many people have been waiting since March.

Reactions: albanyga
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT