ADVERTISEMENT

When are the democrats going

Papapete11

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2017
To realize the whole left are crooks. They have been lying for years. Most truly believe everything they hear from CNN MSNBC and the turds on Twitter. When are you going to wake up and realize the left is scamming you.

Last night is a perfect example!! No wonder they are going after Trump. Their candidate is in need of a nursing home. They are tricking you. Come on!!!

Listen, I have been there done that. Worked for 26 years for DC. I got buddies still in it..... The Dems are destroying us and lying right to your faces. Let's go!!! Bring our country back with us. ALL OF US!!

When you look at the totality of liberal policies & positions, what mental gymnastics would it take to believe they are the party that loves America?

The media carrying their water & lying right to our faces is insane. The media was supposed to hold politicians feet to the fire, not protect them. Journalists used to be journalists, not agenda driven propaganda mouthpieces

To realize the whole left are crooks. They have been lying for years. Most truly believe everything they hear from CNN MSNBC and the turds on Twitter. When are you going to wake up and realize the left is scamming you.

Last night is a perfect example!! No wonder they are going after Trump. Their candidate is in need of a nursing home. They are tricking you. Come on!!!

Listen, I have been there done that. Worked for 26 years for DC. I got buddies still in it..... The Dems are destroying us and lying right to your faces. Let's go!!! Bring our country back with us. ALL OF US!!
I have been bouncing around about trump. Wanted to vote elsewhere in the primary. Thinking about that stat last night, which hasn’t hit all of the media yet, 25 percent of the citizens right now are skipping meals to survive. All joking a side. We will need a villian in office for the next four years. There will be some massively harsh decisions that have to be made. Someone with no chance for reelection, and not afraid to have people hate him really needs to be the guy. If we are going to fix what is wrong out there.

The media is covering up how bad it really is. The left has put us in a really bad spot. The tds hasn’t helped either. We have literally seen that the other side will do anything to keep Biden afloat or trump out of office. Nothing is off the table. The corruption is really sad.

I have been bouncing around about trump. Wanted to vote elsewhere in the primary. Thinking about that stat last night, which hasn’t hit all of the media yet, 25 percent of the citizens right now are skipping meals to survive. All joking a side. We will need a villian in office for the next four years. There will be some massively harsh decisions that have to be made. Someone with no chance for reelection, and not afraid to have people hate him really needs to be the guy. If we are going to fix what is wrong out there.

The media is covering up how bad it really is. The left has put us in a really bad spot. The tds hasn’t helped either. We have literally seen that the other side will literally do anything to keep Biden afloat or trump out of office. Nothing is off the table. The corruption is really sad.
It was bad during Trump's presidency because the media told constantly how bad Trump was (many folks believed it).

It was bad during Biden's presidency because it actually has been a bad 3 years for the country across almost every facet....but this time the media told us how wonderful it's been

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT