ADVERTISEMENT

Which political party is grooming kids?

Good to see Kash Patel, with support from DJT, is “getting the truth out there in an apolitical manner” to helps the kids understand the 2020 election.

To quote GW Bush, this is some weird shit.

This is an incredibly tone deaf and stupid post for even you. You should hide in shame because it is shameful that you would equate that stupid book to the trans gay pedophile problems of the left. SMH

I've said it once I'll say it again....if you really want to stop grooming the first two organizations you'd look at are religious organizations and the Boys Scouts of America (also a religious organization). This is based purely on the fact that both organization have paid out massive sums of funds to settle abuse cases...BSoA settled for $2.7 Billion dollars!!!!!!!!

So yes if you want to stop grooming start with those two org's first

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I've said it once I'll say it again....if you really want to stop grooming the first two organizations you'd look at are religious organizations and the Boys Scouts of America (also a religious organization). This is based purely on the fact that both organization have paid out massive sums of funds to settle abuse cases...BSoA settled for $2.7 Billion dollars!!!!!!!!

If this is true, why has zero effort been made to do so regardless of party?

Now argue about who is to blame like the OP did.

If this is true?

"Judge Laurie Selber Silverstein of the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, in a long-awaited opinion released July 29, approved the bulk of the Boy Scouts’ intricate reorganization plan and $2.7 billion settlement with 82,000 adults who allege they were sexually abused in their youth as scouts"

Well that and maybe open up Epstein's client list. I'll agree with you that anyone, regardless of affiliations, that diddles kiddies needs to be removed from society. However, like everything else, I believe those that govern us and or enforce our laws should be held to a higher standard. Right now, it appears those in power are held to no standard other than doing the bidding of the authoritarians.

And every time you say this, it is a bad take.

"Religious organizations" is a terribly broad category, which includes everything from a community food bank, to a satanic cult. Saying we should focus on all, because of the actions of some, is ridiculous. There are over 350,000 churches and 185,000 religious organizations in the US.

I bet left handed people groom a lot of kids too. Want to investigate them?

C'mon man.

A good place to start would be to throw the MFers in jail. We can’t even arrest murderers and rapists in some cities. There is no question as to who is trying to indoctrinate children, with general mutilation, hormonal injections, CRT, etc. but if we have a legal system that is so weak, it can’t even lock up murderers and rapists, which includes child molestation, we have an illigetimate court, govt, and legal system

"Religious organizations" is a terribly broad category, which includes everything from a community food bank, to a satanic cult. Saying we should focus on all, because of the actions of some, is ridiculous. There are over 350,000 churches and 185,000 religious organizations in the US.

C'mon man.

it’s part of their playbook. They don’t want anyone to have religion, because like a good communist, they do not want the people to recognize any authority that can be placed above government. It’s why communists wish to control every aspect of life, including our spiritual beliefs and practices

C'mon man.
Ok, let's investigate every church and Boy Scout Troop. This grooming must be stopped and these two entities have been the biggest child abusers in American history as proven by the massive settlements they've approved.

Why are you trying to devolve this a political argument? We've seen sex offenders cross political spectrum. Why do you not want to focus on the two entities that are the biggest offender of sex abuse

Ok, let's investigate every church and Boy Scout Troop. This grooming must be stopped and these two entities have been the biggest child abusers in American history as proven by the massive settlements they've approved.

Sure....

While we are at it, lets investigate every black person, because blacks commit more murders than anyone in America

Why are you trying to devolve this a political argument? We've seen sex offenders cross political spectrum. Why do you not want to focus on the two entities that are the biggest offender of sex abuse
Do you know where you are? Wasn't this thread political in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Sure....

While we are at it, lets investigate every black person, because blacks commit more murders than anyone in America
And lets investigate all white people for hate crimes for the history of lynching and discrimination against all people of color. We can play this game all day

• Wow
Reactions: doerunn
Sure....

My point in bring up the Church and BSoA is because for the last year the right has been claiming peedo grooming in schools but yet totally ignore the part religious organizations have played in child abuse coverups in America. If you're going to claim grooming is happening in public schools (which it's not) but ignore churches and BSoA when they've got settlements that are easily over $3B.....just in the US you're being a hypocritic.

Last edited:
Reactions: mitchelldawg
No it was a $3it Post in an attempt to try and dunk on Dems.
My question is unchanged. Why hasn't anyone regardless of party (that means all parties since you don't understand) done anything about it?

It's not only a dunk on Dems but also Republicans and the entire political spectrum. If anything, you're being defensive by playing the victim role on behalf of Dems instead of answering the question.

My point in bring up the Church and BSoA is because for the last year the right has been claiming peedo grooming in schools because of because but yet totally ignore the part religious organizations have played in child abuse coverups in America. If you're going to claim grooming is happening in public schools (which it's not) but ignore churches and BSoA when they've got settlements that are easily over $3B.....just in the US.

The original post wasnt wasnt an attack on the left, by the right, was it?

My question is unchanged. Why hasn't anyone regardless of party (that means all parties since you don't understand) done anything about it?

It's not only a dunk on Dems but also Republicans and the entire political spectrum. If anything, you're being defensive by playing the victim role on behalf of Dems instead of answering the question.
Probably because of the immense amount of lobbying doors those org's have

• Wow
Good to see Kash Patel, with support from DJT, is “getting the truth out there in an apolitical manner” to helps the kids understand the 2020 election.

To quote GW Bush, this is some weird shit.

So what would GW Bush say about this?

Edit- this isnt grooming, thanks for sharing , your TDS is still unresolved, get help ASAP , youre better than this.

Reactions: cherrydawg

C'mon man.
I think we should start in our public schools first.

Because the democrat party is the one that is forcing gay/trans/queer ideology on school children and demanding that their perversion be accepted as normal. Why do you democrats want to sexualize children?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
So what would GW Bush say about this?

Edit- this isnt grooming, thanks for sharing , your TDS is still unresolved, get help ASAP , youre better than this.

I think GW would agree that shit is even more weird.

Regarding my TDS, and by that you mean my concern about the rampant criming and ongoing damage to our country being perpetrated by a former President, the last twenty four hours have been very encouraging. Trump's own special master shut down the argument that Trump declassified all of those documents, and Trump and his entire family was just named in the civil suit in NY that will almost certainly lead to criminal charges and the dissolution of his business "empire". Given the evidence, testimony from his convicted CFO and that Trump has already taken the 5th as a response to the over four hundred questions he was asked under oath, and in NY taking the 5th in a civil matter can leads to adverse inference, he is unlikely to escape this time.

Perhaps we are still committed to the rule of law. Guess we will all find out soon enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253
I think GW would agree that shit is even more weird.

Regarding my TDS, and by that you mean my concern about the rampant crimeing and ongoing damage to our country being perpetrated by a former President, the last twenty four hours have been very encouraging. Trump's own special master shut down the argument that Trump declassified all of those documents, and Trump and his entire family was just named in the civil suit in NY that will almost certainly lead to criminal charges and the dissolution of his business "empire". Given the evidence, testimony from his convicted CFO and that Trump has already taken the 5th as a response to the over four hundred questions he was asked under oath, and in NY taking the 5th in a civil matter can leads to adverse inference, he is unlikely to escape this time.

Perhaps we are still committed to the rule of law. Guess we will all find out soon enough.
The rule of law says that our border is to be secure, do you want to start there? The rule of law says you cant force people to get fired if they dont get vaccinated. We can go on and on.

So much evidence, and yet so little actual criminal charges. When he actually goes to jail or is indicted , you can come after us as much as you want. Oh and btw, what happened to all the nuclear secrets that were found at Mar a Lago? Boy that story has gone away faster than Joe Biden saying the plandemic is over.

The rule of law says that our border is to be secure, do you want to start there? The rule of law says you cant force people to get fired if they dont get vaccinated. We can go on and on.

So much evidence, and yet so little actual criminal charges. When he actually goes to jail or is indicted , you can come after us as much as you want. Oh and btw, what happened to all the nuclear secrets that were found at Mar a Lago? Boy that story has gone away faster than Joe Biden saying the plandemic is over.
Biden's border policy is awful. We agree on that.

Do you really think the issue is settled regarding what the contents are of the highly classified material Trump was still in possession of after his lawyer pledged all documents marked classified had been returned? The entire point is that they were highly classified documents (we know this due to the publicized inventory organized by classification level). Don't expect the DOJ or FBI to be sharing the content of those documents soon or probably ever.

How are you gonna prove anything that happened over 10 or 20 years ago.
Very difficult which is why I stand by my earlier question of why hasn't anyone done anything about these organizations who allegedly groom and enable crimes against children?

It's going to take more than civil suits brought by individuals willing to make the accusation.

Because the democrat party is the one that is forcing gay/trans/queer ideology on school children and demanding that their perversion be accepted as normal. Why do you democrats want to sexualize children?
First, there is no concerted effort by the Dem or any politically party to sexualize kids. It seems you have a lot of distaste for the gay community. You're attempting to push your view of the LGBTQ community onto others, why is that?

Oh you may not be up on the latest news. Seems the Special Master that Trump's attorney's wanted isn't buying their classification excuse so we're going to find out about those nuke secrets soon possibly.

Appears you just want to be rid of gay/trans/queer all together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT