ADVERTISEMENT

Which political party is grooming kids?

Oh you may not be up on the latest news. Seems the Special Master that Trump's attorney's wanted isn't buying their classification excuse so we're going to find out about those nuke secrets soon possibly.

giphy.gif

I think GW would agree that shit is even more weird.

Regarding my TDS, and by that you mean my concern about the rampant criming and ongoing damage to our country being perpetrated by a former President, the last twenty four hours have been very encouraging. Trump's own special master shut down the argument that Trump declassified all of those documents, and Trump and his entire family was just named in the civil suit in NY that will almost certainly lead to criminal charges and the dissolution of his business "empire". Given the evidence, testimony from his convicted CFO and that Trump has already taken the 5th as a response to the over four hundred questions he was asked under oath, and in NY taking the 5th in a civil matter can leads to adverse inference, he is unlikely to escape this time.

Perhaps we are still committed to the rule of law. Guess we will all find out soon enough.
You dims and libs can’t even spell rule of law only when you think its going your way.

Seems you arent up with the news either.

I think you should look up the the meaning to the word "concerted" Also is this one dumb parent? You're wanting to make a national movement because of one dumb parent? Again if you're going to start a jihad against the LGBTQ community because of 1 dumb parent I can only imagine what you want to do to the Boy Scouts of America for the 80K kids abused and $3 Billion settlement.

I think you should look up the the meaning to the word "concerted" Also is this one dumb parent? You're wanting to make a national movement because of one dumb parent? Again if you're going to start a jihad against the LGBTQ community because of 1 dumb parent I can only imagine what you want to do to the Boy Scouts of America for the 80K kids abused and $3 Billion settlement.
I posted one example. There are dozens if you are interested in looking. You seem angry today.

Yeah, and most of those were gay pedos, Sir.

Good to see Kash Patel, with support from DJT, is “getting the truth out there in an apolitical manner” to helps the kids understand the 2020 election.

To quote GW Bush, this is some weird shit.

Anyone with a brain can see that you Democrats have lost your minds. I think Trump did y’all in. Drove y’all crazy. You’re still obsssed with him. Democrats are the ones ruining children. You’re taking them to tranny strip shows. You teach them filth as early as kindergarten. Your idiot teachers even brag about it on TikTok.

Ahh so you’re in the minority in your political party.
Difference between gender and sex. Gender is pretty cut and dry but if you're a dude and want to identify your sex and female I could care less...as most Dems do.

First, there is no concerted effort by the Dem or any politically party to sexualize kids. It seems you have a lot of distaste for the gay community. You're attempting to push your view of the LGBTQ community onto others, why is that?
Your statement is TOTALLY FALSE and you know it. You don't deserve a response after making such totally false statements. You can look it up yourself if by some slim chance you don't already know it. Just try any honest news source not the lib propaganda. You have to live in a hole underground not to see what dims are doing to school children. So I ask again. Why do you want to sexualize children. Dimocrats love them some pedophilia.

Difference between gender and sex. Gender is pretty cut and dry but if you're a dude and want to identify your sex and female I could care less...as most Dems do.
So, you have no worries about mental stability is alarming. If my son decided one day he was a little girl, I'd start him in therapy immediately.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Your statement is TOTALLY FALSE and you know it. You don't deserve a response after making such totally false statements. You can look it up yourself if by some slim chance you don't already know it. Just try any honest news source, not the lib propaganda. You have to live in a hole underground not to see what dims are doing to school children. So I ask again. Why do you want to sexualize children? Democrats love them some pedophilia.
Yep, no use in arguing anymore you've found out our Dem secret plan to go into all the schools and turn little boys into little girls and little girls into little boys (sarcasm)...Those were the top secret papers that Trump stole...Sorry I mean "declassified" 😉 and the FBI is trying to get back before Trump personally brings the whole sick pedo ring thing down like some Ocean's 11 heists.

I really hoped this board had moved past the Q nonsense but seems it's back 😥.

Ok, let's investigate every church and Boy Scout Troop. This grooming must be stopped and these two entities have been the biggest child abusers in American history as proven by the massive settlements they've approved.
That has happened in the places you state, but the churches are not actively pushing for those actions. The majority of churches or church staff are good people helping others to grow in Christ. The actions of grooming or educating a child on sexual issues is straight up worthy of public decapitation or hanging. It needs to be severe enough to stop any further instances. If they get away with it here they will not escape the fires of hell when they do meet the end of their miserable lives.

Last edited:
If this is true?

"Judge Laurie Selber Silverstein of the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, in a long-awaited opinion released July 29, approved the bulk of the Boy Scouts’ intricate reorganization plan and $2.7 billion settlement with 82,000 adults who allege they were sexually abused in their youth as scouts"

Perverts affiliate themselves with churches, programs organizations that give them access to children, etc. They can win their trust making it easier to abuse them.

Reactions: shonuff253
That is a mouth full of Bull MANURE you just spit out. You can't have it both ways, but I wouldn't expect less from a dim. Your party goes after pubs for half the crap your party pulls on a daily basis. Bunch of hypocrites.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Yep, no use in arguing anymore you've found out our Dem secret plan to go into all the schools and turn little boys into little girls and little girls into little boys (sarcasm)...Those were the top secret papers that Trump stole...Sorry I mean "declassified" 😉 and the FBI is trying to get back before Trump personally brings the whole sick pedo ring thing down like some Ocean's 11 heists.

I really hoped this board had moved past the Q nonsense but seems it's back 😥.
The part about the dim secret plan to go into all the schools and indoctrinate kids is the most truth you have ever spoken. That is exactly the plan and practice of your party. And you are right. The dim party is very much pro pedophilia. Even the president that you adore sniffs children and showers with little girls. You are onto something here. Keep it going. You might figure somethings out for a change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT