ADVERTISEMENT

While we roll our eyes at the NBA "boycott" tonight...

What I can’t grasp is the fact that just because you boycott a game, it isn’t going to prevent another incident. The investigation can’t be expedited and facts overlooked because athletes demand justice. People were ready to hang those cops the minute, no the second they read the headline. There is and always will be bad people in this world. Was this cop one of them? I don’t think so. From what I read and saw they tried tasing, tried wrestling him, he didn’t comply and it appeared he had a knife in his hand in one of the videos that I watched. No amount of protesting or boycotting will end evil and sin. We are quick to join the social justice movement but have incidents from those same players that cry wolf (Harrell/Luka). No mention from the media or the athletes of all the young African Americans killed on a daily basis. Whites are killed at a higher rate than African Americans by cops but the media lets that fly by. People want justice at the polls but under Obama/Biden there were MORE cop killings than under Trump. Not to mention the unemployment rate was significantly higher under the prior administration. You can’t label all cops or all whites by the actions of a few. Just like you can’t for other races. Largely, the world is full of kind, loving people. There are plenty that make it feel quite the opposite. The issues we face have been heightened infinitely by social media and the lack of bipartisanship in America. I wish we could all be on the same page and return to normal.

Agreed. But who rules social media, news media and academia? Not people who care about this country

Despicable people who are cheering on the destruction of community they claim to care more about that anything.

I can’t put into words how upset all this gets me. People are dying because of their lies and they love it.

Maybe they just don't have playing basketball on their mind. Some things are just more important than Sports.

Maybe they just don't have playing basketball on their mind. Some things are just more important than Sports.
Yea, except none of them are offering to return their pay, or donate those 8 figure contracts to the cause.

and not too many of them seem to care about the Uigars or folks in Hong Kong. Or hell, even the 50 or so killed every “normal” weekend in Chicago...

Yea, except none of them are offering to return their pay, or donate those 8 figure contracts to the cause.

and not too many of them seem to care about the Uigars or folks in Hong Kong. Or hell, even the 50 or so killed every “normal” weekend in Chicago...

you get no social media likes for any of that stuff

Yeah because a knife wins in a gun fight vs 4 or 5 police officers . how dumb are u ?!
Are you really that dense? I was a police officer so let me educate you since it seems you just don’t get it. If someone has a knife it takes less than a second for them to grab it and the officer not even notice and then get stabbed (bullet proof vests don’t stop knives, just FYI). You can actually attack someone at lot faster with a knife than a gun. Please do your research and use your brain before posting.

Are you really that dense? I was a police officer so let me educate you since it seems you just don’t get it. If someone has a knife it takes less than a second for them to grab it and the officer not even notice and then get stabbed (bullet proof vests don’t stop knives, just FYI). You can actually attack someone at lot faster with a knife than a gun. Please do your research and use your brain before posting.
How dumb are u sir u do ur research PLEASE or actually watch the video maybe lol... the cop walked behind him with some distance... the man nvr made it to the car rlly or turned around nvr made a sudden move to seam as a threat . And u acting like he was alone he had 3 or 4 officers right there with him

How dumb are u sir u do ur research PLEASE or actually watch the video maybe lol... the cop walked behind him with some distance... the man nvr made it to the car rlly or turned around nvr made a sudden move to seam as a threat . And u acting like he was alone he had 3 or 4 officers right there with him
Lol ok buddy

Reactions: MaconDawg67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT