ADVERTISEMENT

Who of you is better off under Biden than Trump and why?

Financial, freedom, tyranny, anything.
He’s built nothing, nothings back and nothings better. I thought it would be difficult for any president to do worse than Carter but he has exceeded everything. The worst president of my lifetime and I’m 50+. I feel the exact same about Obama. The man was given an opportunity to unite us and he did the opposite and split us. Obama has done more damage to America than any president so no surprise he had biden at his side. Democratic Party is disgusting. Both should be hanged for treason at Gitmo

He’s built nothing, nothings back and nothings better. I thought it would be difficult for any president to do worse than Carter but he has exceeded everything. The worst president of my lifetime and I’m 50+. I feel the exact same about Obama. The man was given an opportunity to unite us and he did the opposite and split us. Obama has done more damage to America than any president so no surprise he had biden at his side. Democratic Party is disgusting. Both should be hanged for treason at Gitmo
Trump inherited a robust economy and Biden inherited a smoking crater. Regardless, Biden’s core economic numbers are solid, compare favorably to Trump at the same point in both administrations and the US currently has the highest growth rate and lowest inflation of all the G7 economies.

Trump inherited a robust economy and Biden inherited a smoking crater. Regardless, Biden’s core economic numbers are solid, compare favorably to Trump at the same point in both administrations and the US currently has the highest growth rate and lowest inflation of all the G7 economies.
No he didn’t. Under Obama, it was moribund at best. Recall Obama asking about a magic wand?

No he didn’t. Under Obama, it was moribund at best. Recall Obama asking about a magic wand?

Revisionist history.

LA Times. 🙄

Better yet, just think back to 8 years of low GDP and constantly being lectured that America wasn’t exceptional. It wasn’t that long ago. Obama sucked.
Typical ad hominem BS. That article is full of data points that support my argument.

Obama’s comments about American exceptionalism have nothing to do with this discussion. I said Trump inherited a robust economy, you said he didn’t. The data is on my side.

Typical ad hominem BS. That article is full of data points that support my argument.

Obama’s comments about American exceptionalism have nothing to do with this discussion. I said Trump inherited a robust economy, you said he didn’t. The data is on my side.
And I said he did not, and I cited info to you. Plus, Trump drove the employment numbers through the roof. In fact, his numbers for blacks and women were the best ever. A very strong argument can be made that the reason Covid didn’t drive us into a depression is because the underlying economic strength under Trump. But here’s more from a source not known to tout Trump for anything.

More lib radical propaganda.

Everyone was pissed at how long it took to recover under Biden. There is a stat out there that the middle class had an average of 6000 more dollars in their pocket under trump, with lower inflation. Not to mention we were coming out of the covid recession in October 20 till someone put us back in it.

The numbers were better today than expected. So the circle jerk has commenced. But those numbers are still not as good as they have been. This time last year they were better. And they continue to fall. We just didn’t suck as bad as everyone thought.

I talk to people everyday that are flat out hurting.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

He was the 3rd worst President in the history of this country.

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
Biden sent me and my wife $1400. Biden go us free COVID shots. Biden got my daughter both and $550. a month child tax credit. Biden is paying for high speed internet in Georgia and every other state. Biden got money for infrastructure construction. Biden has backed Ukraine from the beginning.
Oh yeah, the Republicans voted against all of this. They are taking credit for it now. Like.
...https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tommy-tuberville-celebrates-bill-he-voted-against_n_649b4754e4b0b06fb167c2e5

Biden sent me and my wife $1400. Biden go us free COVID shots. Biden got my daughter both and $550. a month child tax credit. Biden is paying for high speed internet in Georgia and every other state. Biden got money for infrastructure construction. Biden has backed Ukraine from the beginning.
Oh yeah, the Republicans voted against all of this. They are taking credit for it now. Like.
...https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tommy-tuberville-celebrates-bill-he-voted-against_n_649b4754e4b0b06fb167c2e5
Nobody realized anything from the infrastructure bill but the green energy company’s and the Dems. It was nothing but pork for the Dems.

Reactions: oldmandawg
All this wonderful money Biden is spending for you. Is it some of his bribe money from China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine or is it my tax dollars? He and Hunter are living well, so I suspect it my tax dollars. Money not well spent 4sure.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
All this wonderful money Biden is spending for you. Is it some of his bribe money from China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine or is it my tax dollars? He and Hunter are living well, so I suspect it my tax dollars. Money not well spent 4sure.
Bet you are the life of the party......

Reactions: LawDawg6
Don’t think the wages have caught up with inflation just yet…..and I hope I am wrong, but I don’t think it will under Biden.

Last I looked, Biden’s first year hit a 40 year high in that department. It’s become better somewhat this year, but no where near the 1.4% it was the month he took over.

It’s still bad….so if I am grading to date, I am saying I am a helluva lot worse off with Biden than the other guy before him…..and it’s not close.

But in fairness to Biden, his term is not complete…..but I am not optimistic. He’s the worst in that department since Jimmy Carter.

Trump by a mile….

Here’s a link comparing the two (NASDAQ, Dow, S&P, GDP, etc):

https://www.factsarefirst.com/comparison/joe-biden/donald-trump

Overall…..better off with Trump (monetarily speaking):

Reactions: Zonadog
Maybe it will keep him from beating his wife for a little while tho

I was excited because I happened to roster him on my fantasy team

Man you crack me up 😆

Yeah that's a nice rebound start for him. Too bad a POS like him will go down in the record books like that.

I'd like to petition to replace his perfect game with Armando Galarraga's should-have-been perfect game!

• Wow
Reactions: nice marmot
Trump's tax cuts are bribe money to the top incomes.
All Americans benefited from Trump's tax cuts. A rising tide lifts all boats. You can go all the back to JFK, anytime taxes are cut economic growth increases. There is no growth with Bidenomics.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
Don’t think the wages have caught up with inflation just yet…..and I hope I am wrong, but I don’t think it will under Biden.

Last I looked, Biden’s first year hit a 40 year high in that department. It’s become better somewhat this year, but no where near the 1.4% it was the month he took over.

It’s still bad….so if I am grading to date, I am saying I am a helluva lot worse off with Biden than the other guy before him…..and it’s not close.

But in fairness to Biden, his term is not complete…..but I am not optimistic. He’s the worst in that department since Jimmy Carter.

Trump by a mile….

Here’s a link comparing the two (NASDAQ, Dow, S&P, GDP, etc):

https://www.factsarefirst.com/comparison/joe-biden/donald-trump

Overall…..better off with Trump (monetarily speaking):
The polls tell the story.

The polls tell the story.
That they do. Afghanistan, inflation, and the fact that in response, now mortgage rates are north of 7. Makes is pretty tough for would-be homeowners. And small business is getting crushed given tighter credit. So difficult to get construction financing or other money - and it is expensive. Tough sledding.

Totally avoidable. The fed is party to blame but the second stimulus was absolutely ridiculous on party lines at a time when States with common sense were already done with Covid.

Labor shortages, shutdowns, schools being closed - all championed by Joe B. All contributing to inflation.

People don’t forget. The only thing Joe has going for him with his terrible approval ratings is that they are better than Trump’s.

OP - anyone who was rich and especially rich with assets like real estate holdings is way way richer now because of massive inflation.

This was all set into course under the insanely dumb COVID charade where money was falling from trees due to government policies, stimulus, PPP, and other communism.

This also is not debatable. If you disagree you are a political hack.

OP - anyone who was rich and especially rich with assets like real estate holdings is way way richer now because of massive inflation.

This was all set into course under the insanely dumb COVID charade where money was falling from trees due to government policies, stimulus, PPP, and other communism.

This also is not debatable. If you disagree you are a political hack.
Real estate is the most interest sensitive asset there is. As an apartment developer I can tell you first hand that our assets were worth more in 2020 than they are now. Despite the massive run in rents. Real estate is an absolute grind right now as tight as credit is. Office is dead in the water.

I think your point has legs on the stock market. Not so much on real estate.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
Biden isn't paying for $hit! You and I are, genius.

@MRDAWG admitting his vote can be and is bought by the highest bidder. Alexis de Tocqueville was prescient.

Reactions: PotimusWillie

Biden sent me some money too.....And wanted it back a few months later

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT