ADVERTISEMENT

Why would the Federal government pay for the Key bridge?

If we're just hurling insults at one another, your wife probably hasn't cum in years and you're likely an overweight alcoholic begging for a .45 induced nap. Or, we can have an actual discussion. I honestly don't even know what you're arguing at this point.
What, the question I asked you is insulting??

It is basically the same thing you stated to me and WWForest at the start of this thread, which is why it’s in quotation marks.
I would like to say to stay classy, but judging from that juvenile response, I don’t think it’s possible.

What, the question I asked you is insulting??

It is basically the same thing you stated to me and WWForest at the start of this thread, which is why it’s in quotation marks.
I would like to say to stay classy, but judging from that juvenile response, I don’t think it’s possible.
Bro. If you're going to call someone an idiot, at least stand on it.

Are you “being dumb on purpose” or are you just naturally that way??

Whichever it is, thinks your are definitely FOS. Probably innate, but don’t worry about it…..you’re stuck with it, nothing you can do.
Where could I have possible seen an insult here? Fuck outta here with this moral high ground shit you started. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Bro. If you're going to call someone an idiot, at least stand on it.

Where could I have possible seen an insult here? Fuck outta here with this moral high ground shit you started. Lmao
I wasn’t calling you one, I was just asking.

Apparently, you just confirmed it.

• Haha
Reactions: Utley1992
If we're just hurling insults at one another, your wife probably hasn't cum in years and you're likely an overweight alcoholic begging for a .45 induced nap. Or, we can have an actual discussion. I honestly don't even know what you're arguing at this point.
dont-go-there-girlfriend-dont-go-there.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT