ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump win or lose the female vote in your family?

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
I live in the battleground state of Ohio. Of the 16 prominent women in my life (relatives, close friends), I'd be surprised if more 3 of them vote Trump. My wife is the closest on the fence. A lifelong lib voter, she's a lot more conservative than she wants to admit, but voting Trump will be a hard pill for to swallow. Gotta keep working on her.

The female vote is one of the most important demographics. If Trump loses that vote badly, he's done for.

It sucks that their feelings is more important than policy & results. I've heard each of them
complain about at least a few of the following: the border, escalation in crime resulting from defending & devaluing of police, woke culture, the rising cost of goods, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the Ohio train derailment handling, the Maui fire handling, and the endless billions going to Ukraine,.....but they hate Trump and thats really what matters

I live in the battleground state of Ohio. Of the 16 prominent women in my life (relatives, close friends), I'd be surprised if more 3 of them vote Trump. My wife is the closest on the fence. A lifelong lib voter, she's a lot more conservative than she wants to admit, but voting Trump will be a hard pill for to swallow. Gotta keep working on her.

The female vote is one of the most important demographics. If Trump loses that vote badly, he's done for.

It sucks that their feelings is more important than policy & results. I've heard each of them
complain about at least a few of the following: the border, escalation in crime resulting from defending & devaluing of police, woke culture, the rising cost of goods, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the Ohio train derailment handling, the Maui fire handling, and the endless billions going to Ukraine,.....but they hate Trump and thats really what matters
All 3 will vote for Trump if it’s down to him & Biden……and they ALL are “college graduates”.

Is nomianting Trump worth the risk of losing the woman vote and thus the election? Has it always been Trump or bust for the GOP?

Trump voters in my family.

I’ll go with another topic. Out of the 8 minority families in out neighborhood. 5 is trump voters this go around.

I think you’ll see another type of trump this go around in the debates which will lean independent/lady voters to his side.

Surely those independent voters can see our way of life was better in trump four years than Biden.

Trump voters in my family.

I’ll go with another topic. Out of the 8 minority families in out neighborhood. 5 is trump voters this go around.

I think you’ll see another type of trump this go around in the debates which will lean independent/lady voters to his side.

Surely those independent voters can see our way of life was better in trump four years than Biden.
Concur…..experiencing the last 4 years versus the prior 4 years before that has a tendency to change some people’s minds.

Concur…..experiencing the last 4 years versus the prior 4 years before that has a tendency to change some people’s minds.
The problem is many experience the problems but don't attribute failing policy to it. Same reason people flee CA and still vote blue not knowing they are voting what they fled from.

Orange man bad, racist, xenophobic, evil, dictator, blah blah blah

The problem is many experience the problems but don't attribute failing policy to it. Same reason people flee CA and still vote blue not knowing they are voting what they fled from.

Orange man bad, racist, xenophobic, evil, dictator, blah blah blah
If Trump the man is so toxic, is he the best nominee? It's been said numerous times here that Trump gives Biden the best chance to win...so why nominate Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgfan1966
If Trump the man is so toxic, is he the best nominee? It's been said numerous times here that Trump gives Biden the best chance to win...so why nominate Trump?
I'd argue half the establishment Republicans in Congress are just as bad as dems. They are not representatives of the American people. They don't like you or I or American values

Just putting a republican who can win but hates us and America is not a win for anyone imo.

I don't have to like the man or his values or his family values but I believe he largely is interested in the betterment of this nation. Which I cannot say about Biden, Pelosi, most pubs in Congress, or any pub presidential nominee except Vivek

Well, if you believe everything that the 8-10 people post “here” on the chat (subject)……I got a bridge to sell you.

Believe it or not, there is a bigger world out there other than the chat & Dougherty County, GA.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
of the 4 in immediate family... all 4 would vote Nikki Haley in the primary and general.. Trump in the general, probably 2 ... the 2 Biden are full blooded libs but think he's an idiot.. However wouldn't vote Trump under any circumstance

of the 4 in immediate family... all 4 would vote Nikki Haley in the primary and general.. Trump in the general, probably 2 ... the 2 Biden are full blooded libs but think he's an idiot.. However wouldn't vote Trump under any circumstance
Ugh Haley. She never met a war she didn't love

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
My wife voted for Trump the first time and didn’t vote the second. The way he acted a fool was a bridge too far. A mute button would have served him well.

I suspect she will sit this one out.

Out of seven in my immediate family, one will vote for Trump. Another five have historically voted Republican but all five voted for Biden in ‘20 and will do the same this year, along with the one traditional liberal.

You do realize that she was Trump's ambassador to the UN😅. You guys are hilarious.
You also realize Trump made a ton of shitty hires, right? He trusted the wrong people entering the office. So has every other president before him.

Who hasn't made shitty hires?

He also had John Bolton as his National Security Advisor too. Trump made a lot of dumb hires in hindsight.
Remember a young guy named George Popadopolous? I can give a whole list of terrible hires Trump made. Doesn't mean I want any of those mistakes being our president

Last edited:
Wife voted for Trump in ‘16. Despises him now. Also stopped going to Church due to all the people at church wearing Maga hats - praying to Jesus while on the other hand worshiping an adulterous, xenophobic, racist narcissistic making-fun-of-handicap lying sack of shit.

Wife voted for Trump in ‘16. Despises him now. Also stopped going to Church due to all the people at church wearing Maga hats - praying to Jesus while on the other hand worshiping an adulterous, xenophobic, racist narcissistic making-fun-of-handicap lying sack of shit.
do you actually believe Trump is a racist and a xenophobe? or is that the MSM directing the narrative to most tarnish his moves? no president has ever been under the microscope Trump has so everything he says and does is blow way out of proportion and usually taken out of context or straight up fabricated to spin a story

i don't like the person he is but we have been lied to constantly by the mainstream media, elected officials, etc about Trump

do you actually believe Trump is a racist and a xenophobe? or is that the MSM directing the narrative to most tarnish his moves?

i don't like the person he is but we have been lied to constantly by the mainstream media, elected officials, etc about Trump
He says the words of a racist/ xenophobe and we've got multiple instances of that within the last three months.

He will not win the women's vote. Part of it is him, and part is the abortion issue.

Last edited:
The majority of the Chat regulars have said already that Trump gives Biden the best chance for reelection so my question is why nominate him? Is Trump truly that much better on policy issues that the GOP is willing to make him their nominee?

Reactions: mitchelldawg
He says the words of a racist/ xenophobe and we've got multiple instances of that within the last three months.
he says words and the media runs with it, publishes sound bytes out of context, omits parts, never make public retractions after its been documented they published fake information, etc.

The majority of the Chat regulars have said already that Trump gives Biden the best chance for reelection so my question is why nominate him? Is Trump truly that much better on policy issues that the GOP is willing to make him their nominee?
the GOP largely hates Trump - at least the establishment pubs and Rinos. the voting base has decided to prop up Trump, not the party

He will not win the women's vote. Part of it his him, and part is the abortion issue.
IMO I know he wont win the women's vote but if he gets blown out in this demographic, he has no shot.

of all the issues that should affect women, especially mothers in this nation, abortion will be what they draw the hardest line on....seems crazy but that's where we are

IMO I know he wont win the women's vote but if he gets blown out in this demographic, he has no shot.

of all the issues that should affect women, especially mothers in this nation, abortion will be what they draw the hardest line on....seems crazy but that's where we are
About 1 in 4 know pregnancies end in a miscarriage and the same procedure for an abortion is the same procedure to remove the fetus from the woman. If this is not done promptly it jeopardizes the woman's ability to have future children. We have several known cases in Texas and Ohio where woman have had to leave the state to seek critical and necessary care because of GOP overreach. These are issues that should be between and woman and her doctor not local law enforcement and state officials.

1 in 3 American women are the victim of SA. This is a reality that women live with (the 33% chance of being a victim of SA) and if they are impregnated by from their SA you're mandating that they give birth and raise that child. Can you not see how Roe made so many women a single issue voter.

Reactions: PharmDawg08
About 1 in 4 know pregnancies end in a miscarriage and the same procedure for an abortion is the same procedure to remove the fetus from the woman. If this is not done promptly it jeopardizes the woman's ability to have future children. We have several known cases in Texas and Ohio where woman have had to leave the state to seek critical and necessary care because of GOP overreach. These are issues that should be between and woman and her doctor not local law enforcement and state officials.

1 in 3 American women are the victim of SA. This is a reality that women live with (the 33% chance of being a victim of SA) and if they are impregnated by from their SA you're mandating that they give birth and raise that child. Can you not see how Roe made so many women a single issue voter.
Roe v Wade was the wrong hill to die on for the GOP. I think it was an overall mistake.

My wife & I had a miscarriage. On the scale of 1-10 how much does abortion go into my decision, I'd put it at a 1. There definitely should be provisions for rape and incest and care for miscarriages. But like ole Hillary once wisely said, abortion should be "safe, legal, and RARE".

when you factor in that America is dying, our children will actively hate us and our generations for the hole we are putting them in, we have no border security, we are now well over 100B spent on a war in Ukraine -- the only reason the war is still going on is because of the United States, crime is escalating, everything costs more (is there any new car in America you can buy now for under $20,000?).

Again, it's sad that as a nation, abortion of all issues could be what decides such a crucial election.

Roe v Wade was the wrong hill to die on for the GOP. I think it was an overall mistake.

My wife & I had a miscarriage. On the scale of 1-10 how much does abortion go into my decision, I'd put it at a 1. There definitely should be provisions for rape and incest and care for miscarriages. But like ole Hillary once wisely said, abortion should be "safe, legal, and RARE".

when you factor in that America is dying, our children will actively hate us and our generations for the hole we are putting them in, we have no border security, we are now well over 100B spent on the war in Ukraine -- the only reason the war is still going on is because of the United States, crime is escalating, everything costs more (is there any new car in America you can buy now for under $20,000?).

Again, it's sad that as a nation, abortion of all issues could be what decides such a crucial election.
Here's the thing, the GOP shouldn't be surprised because women have been telling you guys this was going to be happening for years if you overturned Roe but you didn't listen. You instead lie saying Roe was settled law and that you wouldn't overturn it but you did. There should be no shock by anyone on the Right with the backlash

Reactions: rockstarB
I believe Biden is a racist. I believe Trump is a blowhard who's actually classist, not racist. Remember before he got into politics, rappers and athletes loved Trump. why? because he rubbed elbows with them. he ran in a lot of the same circles.

but he also was able to connect intimately to the common working man and woman too because he spent a ton of time on construction and worksites, learning his way around the people who ran and worked those sites.

I wish Trump was very different. But I don't believe hes racist or xenophobic. But I know the media and Washington elite want us to believe undoubtedly he is.

Trump didn't become a racist 5 years ago. When he has an entire public eye life of evidence he's not racist or has never been racist.

Last edited:
Here's the thing, the GOP shouldn't be surprised because women have been telling you guys this was going to be happening for years if you overturned Roe but you didn't listen. You instead lie saying Roe was settled law and that you wouldn't overturn it but you did. There should be no shock by anyone on the Right with the backlash
again, I come back to. Is a majority of Americans willing to completely ignore their lying eyes seeing all the damage terrible America-last policy is doing to them, their cities, their neighborhoods, their families, and their children over this one issue? if so, then America does deserve to fall. Marxism is taking over our country

somehow being damn proud of your country has become a bad thing (as long as it's the United States). Nationalism is a beautiful thing - even when you come from a shit country. We are probably the only country on earth where our leadership wants us to hate our country. We live in what I believe is the greatest nation on earth but we are racist and xenophobic if we are damn proud of our country. label me racist and xenophobic then

Last edited:
again, I come back to. Is a majority of Americans willing to completely ignore their lying eyes seeing all the damage terrible America-last policy is doing to them, their cities, their neighborhoods, their families, and their children over this one issue? if so, then America does deserve to fall and be absorbed by China.

somehow being damn proud of your country has become a bad thing (as long as it's the United States). Nationalism is a beautiful thing - even when you come from a shit country. We are probably the only country on earth where our leadership wants us to hate our country. We live in what I believe is the greatest nation on earth but we are racist and xenophobic if we are damn proud of our country
America is not going to be absorbed by China

America is not going to be absorbed by China
maybe, maybe not.

but my overall point of my post remains. America is dying and our leadership seems to be encouraging it. I will vote for anyone I feel will resist that and put America and Americans first, instead of put every other country before America. & I will sit this out if I dont feel that way come November about any of the candidates

I truly believe Biden is a racist. I believe Trump is a blowhard who's actually classist, not racist. Remember before he got into politics, rappers and athletes loved Trump. why? because he rubbed elbows with them. he ran in a lot of the same circles.

but he also was able to connect intimately to the common working man and woman too because he spent a ton of time on construction and worksites, learning his way around the people who ran and worked those sites.

I wish Trump was very different. But I don't believe hes racist or xenophobic. But I know the media and Washington elite want us to believe undoubtedly he is
It is fear. Pure fear. Trump is a lot of bad things. A regular bad human. But no one from the left or from the media will tell you he was a massive donor to Jesse Jackson’s campaign in 88. He won awards given by Jackson and sharpton in the early 90’s for a commitment to diversity. He was Oprah’s guy. And she helped to make him famous. This whole political thing came from him turning on Obama. The same people who came to him for money and help turned on him. And he has done since then what an egotistical narcissist does when people turn on him.

Biden’s bigotry comes out constantly. He can’t help himself. It just continues to bleed to the surface. His history confirms that as well. No facts allowed. Only fear.

My wife, daughter, mother, daughters in law aunts, friends and acquaintances will vote Trump if he is nominee. They are all too smart to vote dimocratic. They see what dim policies do. How they destroy families and values and bring hardship to all hard working people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT