ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump win or lose the female vote in your family?

A lot of ppl voted for Biden, knowing he was not mentally capable, hoping he'd surround himself with a competent Admin. That didn't work. Biden isn't running. I assume many will vote for Michelle thinking the exact same thing. It won't work. She has no clue, and her husband is an American hating Marxist.
Her husband is who is running this country now. And he will be running it next time if the democrats win.

That Roe was bad law is the Heritage Foundation's opinion that there is no implied right to privacy within the Constitution under the 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments. Only conservatives looking to overturn Roe agree with this
Even the liberal hero RBG said it wasnt the law to uphold abortion. But believe what want, whether it is right or not.

RvW was horribly written and should have never been the abortion standard.

Byron White, Democrat, Liberal, appointed by Kennedy, didnt agree with RvW because he felt it wouldnt stand up. In 1992 he wrote “We believe that Roe was wrongly decided, and that it can and should be overruled consistently with our traditional approach to stare decisis in constitutional cases.”

But democrats will use "my body, my choice" and "Republican men want to dictate to women" on the uneducated masses because they refuse to educate themselves.

What is your next attempt to say I am wrong on this? Abortion is a state issue. Period.

What is your next attempt to say I am wrong on this? Abortion is a state issue. Period.
You're wrong on this. Roe isn't about abortion but is there a right of implied privacy within the constitution thus covering abortion. The Alito court rules there is NOT because the constitution doesn't specifically say "privacy" thus leaving the right of privacy to the states. They did not rule that abortion is a state issue and a federal ban is still in play.

My four girls can’t wait to vote for anyone that has an “R” beside their name..and although they don’t really follow politics on a day to day basis, they laugh every time they see Joe Biden attempt to give a scripted speech …it’s become a joke!

My four girls can’t wait to vote for anyone that has an “R” beside their name..and although they don’t really follow politics on a day to day basis, they laugh every time they see Joe Biden attempt to give a scripted speech …it’s become a joke!
That's the way to bring them up.

That's the way to bring them up
👍🏻
Man as much as I’d like to, I can’t take credit for this one …Iike most people, they laugh at a joke when they see or hear one

Last edited:
You're wrong on this. Roe isn't about abortion but is there a right of implied privacy within the constitution thus covering abortion. The Alito court rules there is NOT because the constitution doesn't specifically say "privacy" thus leaving the right of privacy to the states. They did not rule that abortion is a state issue and a federal ban is still in play.
That’s a damn lie! The states have this in their hands now. You dims want to keep it in the federal governments hands but the states speak now.

That’s a damn lie! The states have this in their hands now. You dims want to keep it in the federal governments hands but the states speak now.
Yeah, that made no sense but I am done with it. It was written badly and misplaced and it needed to be overturned, and even the most liberal SCJ understood that.

I live in the battleground state of Ohio. Of the 16 prominent women in my life (relatives, close friends), I'd be surprised if more 3 of them vote Trump. My wife is the closest on the fence. A lifelong lib voter, she's a lot more conservative than she wants to admit, but voting Trump will be a hard pill for to swallow. Gotta keep working on her.

The female vote is one of the most important demographics. If Trump loses that vote badly, he's done for.

It sucks that their feelings is more important than policy & results. I've heard each of them
complain about at least a few of the following: the border, escalation in crime resulting from defending & devaluing of police, woke culture, the rising cost of goods, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the Ohio train derailment handling, the Maui fire handling, and the endless billions going to Ukraine,.....but they hate Trump and thats really what matters
not in my family

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Bro do some research please you're making yourself look real pathetic

Roe v. Wade, legal case in which the U.S. Supreme Court on January 22, 1973, ruled (7–2) that unduly restrictive state regulation of abortion is unconstitutional. In a majority opinion written by Justice Harry A. Blackmun, the Court held that a set of Texas statutes criminalizing abortion in most instances violated a constitutional right to privacy, which it found to be implicit in the liberty guarantee of the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment (“…nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”).

https://www.britannica.com/event/Roe-v-Wade

Bro do some research please you're making yourself look real pathetic

Roe v. Wade, legal case in which the U.S. Supreme Court on January 22, 1973, ruled (7–2) that unduly restrictive state regulation of abortion is unconstitutional. In a majority opinion written by Justice Harry A. Blackmun, the Court held that a set of Texas statutes criminalizing abortion in most instances violated a constitutional right to privacy, which it found to be implicit in the liberty guarantee of the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment (“…nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”).

https://www.britannica.com/event/Roe-v-Wade
Bro, Athens is correct. From a legal and Constitutional construction standpoint, Roe was an abomination. It was the wrong case, but a left leaning court feared they wouldn't get another chance. Even my left leaning professors said years ago that it would be overturned. Obama had a D Congress yet they failed to enact legislation. Everybody knows why. Both sides raise a lot of money off of the controversy. The parties would rather beat up on SCOTUS to appease their base.

But you're dead wrong on the legalities.

As far as the women’s vote which was the original question. The women in my family teachers, nurses, engineers, marketers and stay at home moms are worried about families, they see inflation every time they shop.

It’s a running joke many times when politics come up but the women wonder what kind of man would vote for Joe Biden after the way he inappropriately touches little girls.

Usually it becomes something that has to be made fun of but at the same time as a parent and school teacher they have to report those types of behaviors to protect kids.

Meanwhile you can pull up pictures of Hunter as 40 something year old man in bed taking selfies with his 15 year old niece.

The women and men in my circle think both men need to be in jail and the question we usually ask is what kind of person votes for pedophile?

Are the men who vote Dems closet sickos?

Trump at least says what he thinks and doesn’t lie like politicians from both sides of the aisle.

The other question the women ask is why the women dem voters are so upset about Trump but not concerned about protecting kids.

But Dems are a weird bunch. They are ok with killing babies when it comes to womens rights.

It defies logic but at this stage in life I realized most people have issues.

I know men who are considered great and pillars of the community now who at 20 were abusing every drug you can imagine:

Yet if one person came out and made a big stink about what they saw them doing 20 years ago.

I just think there’s probably a lot of bad things people did. I’ve talked to a few women I went to high school with and heard horrible stories about being assaulted by football players when they were in high school and college: but now those guys are pillars of the community and not in a prison cell somewhere

I guess my point is there are likely things in everyone’s past that could be used. I have seen people seem to genuinely change.

The women I know who are voting for trump see him as not a career politician. They see a man who isn’t perfect but also isn’t just lying with a good speaking voice or weirdo with dementia who has to keep his son away from his granddaughter because he might try to get her drunk or high and sleep with her again.

Trump at least says what he thinks and doesn’t lie like politicians from both sides.
You totally lost me with this statement.

I agree with the behavior of Biden and he shouldn't be there. But Hunter isn't part of the government. Yes, he is despicable, but so are many as you pointed out.

But you seem to have your own view of reality as many who think Trump did a great job.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
👍🏻
Man as much as I’d like to, I can’t take credit for this one …Iike most people, they laugh at a joke when they see or hear one
No, you take the blame for this. Raising children like this is a problem in this country. Just a lack of respect. In case you have a reading problem, I do not defend Biden.

No, you take the blame for this. Raising children like this is a problem in this country. Just a lack of respect. In case you have a reading problem, I do not defend Biden.
I don’t have a reading problem , you just lack the intelligence to see sarcasm when it’s right in front of your face (👍🏻)

”RAISING CHILDREN LIKE THIS” LMAO.…It’s wonderful to see you have such high moral and respectful standards when it’s fitting for you….Does it hurt your feelings when someone jokes about your president? I wonder what/who your children identify with/as, and the crazy shi+ they are being taught and exposed to. I’m sure you’re teaching them to have the utmost respect for Trump and the Republican party.
And no, I dont take the blame for it…Joe Biden and his handlers parading his stumbling and fumbling ass around like a puppet are to blame.
And the fact that Biden and his son are traitors , and $old out to our foreign adversaries will NEVER get an ounce of respect from me.

Last edited:
I live in the battleground state of Ohio. Of the 16 prominent women in my life (relatives, close friends), I'd be surprised if more 3 of them vote Trump. My wife is the closest on the fence. A lifelong lib voter, she's a lot more conservative than she wants to admit, but voting Trump will be a hard pill for to swallow. Gotta keep working on her.

The female vote is one of the most important demographics. If Trump loses that vote badly, he's done for.

It sucks that their feelings is more important than policy & results. I've heard each of them
complain about at least a few of the following: the border, escalation in crime resulting from defending & devaluing of police, woke culture, the rising cost of goods, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the Ohio train derailment handling, the Maui fire handling, and the endless billions going to Ukraine,.....but they hate Trump and thats really what matters
why would they not vote for trump ?
they must love the way our country is being run by biden.
cool story lol

Trump voters in my family.

I’ll go with another topic. Out of the 8 minority families in out neighborhood. 5 is trump voters this go around.

I think you’ll see another type of trump this go around in the debates which will lean independent/lady voters to his side.

Surely those independent voters can see our way of life was better in trump four years than Biden.
yep and libs on this board will lose their shit lol

Don’t know any women in my family who aren’t Trump supporters ( as President)! Most don’t like the man and wouldn’t care to hang out with him but will vote because of his policies . Tired of politicians ! Have no idea why people can’t separate how they feel with what is best for the country!

Wife voted for Trump in ‘16. Despises him now. Also stopped going to Church due to all the people at church wearing Maga hats - praying to Jesus while on the other hand worshiping an adulterous, xenophobic, racist narcissistic making-fun-of-handicap lying sack of shit.
eaeb1f69f41b3244b409dd9caae085cb.gif

Reactions: Chopdawg75
If this thread isn’t a great example of why we need to balkanize in this country (God fearing American states and satanic hell hole stares) I don’t know what is. We cannot continue like this there are too many differences.
I wonder what/who your children identify with/as, and the crazy shi+ they are being taught and exposed to. I’m sure you’re teaching them to have the utmost respect for Trump and the Republican party.
You want us to teach respect for the Republican Party when there is a meaningful element who believe what our friend @OriginalGatorHator shared above? Too many people have lost their damn minds and seriously think we should have another civil war to resolve our differences.

There was a time when anyone who would seriously propose sedition would be dismissed as the crank that they are. Instead, right wing media and some loud voices within the party are promoting this nonsense.

You are about to nominate a man who, by traditional conservative and Judeo-Christian values and morals is the least deserving public figure in my lifetime of any kind of respect, and then actually complain about the lack of respect. Amazing.

You want us to teach respect for the Republican Party when there is a meaningful element who believe what our friend @OriginalGatorHator shared above? Too many people have lost their damn minds and seriously think we should have another civil war to resolve our differences.

There was a time when anyone who would seriously propose sedition would be dismissed as the crank that they are. Instead, right wing media and some loud voices within the party are promoting this nonsense.

You are about to nominate a man who, by traditional conservative and Judeo-Christian values and morals is the least deserving public figure in my lifetime of any kind of respect, and then actually complain about the lack of respect. Amazing.

Good thing Biden has been letting ole nance run the country. Because she isn’t a bigot. Same woman who went nuts when Trump reacted to China and covid. Thanks Nancy for nearly killing me. At least we finally get to see how you really feel

I do not advocate for Civil War it would be beyond horrible. I want a peaceful national divorce. Blue Americans can be ruled the way they want and Red Americans can be ruled the way they want.

I don't usually drift over to the chat, but saw the thread title. Not being a smartass, but why not nominate Haley, guarantee a huge chunk of female votes. And then beat Biden by 17 points or whatever it was....as opposed to sweating out whether Trump gets convicted or says something else that sets everyone off. Just seems like a lot more risk in sticking with Trump as opposed to Haley.

I don't usually drift over to the chat, but saw the thread title. Not being a smartass, but why not nominate Haley, guarantee a huge chunk of female votes. And then beat Biden by 17 points or whatever it was....as opposed to sweating out whether Trump gets convicted or says something else that sets everyone off. Just seems like a lot more risk in sticking with Trump as opposed to Haley.
Even if we presume Haley wins there is no difference between the governance of Haley and Biden. You might get the occasional right wing slogan or talking point but nothing changes.

Even if we presume Haley wins there is no difference between the governance of Haley and Biden. You might get the occasional right wing slogan or talking point but nothing changes.
No sir. Live in SC and can tell you first-hand she was a big reason huge companies like Boeing moved here. She was vocally against labor unions, was out front against Obama's ACLU & Dept of Labor attacks against all these companies moving to right-to-work red states. Generally a good conservative that wanted to let capitalism work and stay out of folks' lives. However she's running for VP, because no way Trump doesn't get the nod.

Reactions: scottmac1972
And Trump is different how? I mean he ran up more debt than Obama. Look, I get it, he was great for my 401K too. But at the end of the day, if you are pulling people in with the idea America can no longer be united, how does that represent being the president of a country that is literally called the United States. I understand everyone hates everyone right now, but this a pretty damn good country and we don't all need to run to our corners when we don't get things exactly the way we want them. The whole country is acting like a bunch of 5 year olds right now, and that is both sides. To me, Haley is the only adult in the room at the moment, who also you don't have to worry about developing dementia.

I would say it's because she represents the wing of the Pub party that created Trump in the first place. Iows, she's running at about 20% of the Pub vote and endorsed by Pub reps that poll near single digits. There is a huge block of voters that have grown disgusted with the direction of the government and do not trust Haley to fight for their values.

I would say it's because she represents the wing of the Pub party that created Trump in the first place. Iows, she's running at about 20% of the Pub vote and endorsed by Pub reps that poll near single digits. There is a huge block of voters that have grown disgusted with the direction of the government and do not trust Haley to fight for their values.
Well my values are I love this country, I think it's worth fighting for....and fighting for it doesn't mean blowing it up.

We can get competent leadership without shitting on one half the country or the other. Which is what you are going to get if either Trump or Biden is president.

Well my values are I love this country, I think it's worth fighting for....and fighting for it doesn't mean blowing it up.

We can get competent leadership without shitting on one half the country or the other. Which is what you are going to get if either Trump or Biden is president.
Which half of the country did Trump shit on? Up until covid, it appeared the rising tide was lifting all boats and the only ones complaining were the professionally aggrieved and those with a stake in the power structure. It appears to me the folks that don't mind blowing up the country as long as it protects their fiefdoms would be the guys that entrapped Mike Flynn, presented unverified allegations to a secret court in order to eavesdrop on a POTUS candidate and then sitting POTUS, would attempt two outrageous impeachment proceedings, would stand before the entire congress and rip up a copy of a fairly benign state of the union speech, and on and on.

Look, I get it, I was hoping the Pub party would move on from squashing groups like the Tea Party and minimizing MAGA and send Trump into the pages of history. That didn't happen and now they're left trying to create Jeb 2 and Nikki Haley simply isn't trusted by the base. It's a hell of a box to be in but it's a box the Pubs have created for themselves and now they are left with the only guy their voters trust being the guy they despise. The choice now isn't turning 80% of the base to Haley, it's getting the other 20 % to hold their noses and vote for the guy that will advance the policy issues they claim to support.

Last edited:
Which half of the country did Trump shit on? Up until covid, it appeared the rising tide was lifting all boats and the only ones complaining were the professionally aggrieved and those with a stake in the power structure. It appears to me the folks that don't mind blowing up the country as long as it protects their fiefdoms would be the guys that entrapped Mike Flynn, presented unverified allegations to a secret court in order to eavesdrop on a POTUS candidate and then sitting POTUS, would attempt two outrageous impeachment proceedings, would stand before the entire congress and rip up a copy of a fairly benign state of the union speech, and on and on.

Look, I get it, I was hoping the Pub party would move on from squashing groups like the Tea Party and minimizing MAGA and send Trump into the pages of history. That didn't happen and now their left trying to create Jeb 2 and Nikki Haley simply isn't trusted by the base. It's a hell of a box to be in but it's a box the Pubs have created for themselves and now they are left with the only guy their voters trust being the guy they despise. The choice now isn't turning 80% of the base to Haley, it's getting the other 20 % to hold their noses and vote for the guy that will advance the policy issues they claim to support.
Yeah, well history has plenty of examples of voting for the guy you know is crazy.....because he will make things better economically, or get rid of the immigrants, or whatever you value. And all those examples never turn out well. I just hope we survive round 2. And then he'll be out of terms and Biden will be dead....and we can go back to finding presidents that don't stoke the temperature of the country to a billion degrees.

The worse things that ever happened to this country is we started treating politics like a Georgia Florida matchup where you don't give an inch to the other side. The best deals for us as the average citizen is when congress makes deals that both sides hate. Middle ground has always created the best long term results.

Look, I get it, I was hoping the Pub party would move on from squashing groups like the Tea Party and minimizing MAGA and send Trump into the pages of history. That didn't happen and now they're left trying to create Jeb 2 and Nikki Haley simply isn't trusted by the base. It's a hell of a box to be in but it's a box the Pubs have created for themselves and now they are left with the only guy their voters trust being the guy they despise. The choice now isn't turning 80% of the base to Haley, it's getting the other 20 % to hold their noses and vote for the guy that will advance the policy issues they claim to support.
Which two impeachment proceedings were outrageous? I know of only two against Trump, and they were both absolutely necessary.

Unless of course you're OK with your President bribing foreign leaders, or fomenting insurrection against your own government.

How so, why is there no difference? What policies do they share specifically that Trump wouldn't?

Yeah, well history has plenty of examples of voting for the guy you know is crazy.....because he will make things better economically, or get rid of the immigrants, or whatever you value. And all those examples never turn out well. I just hope we survive round 2. And then he'll be out of terms and Biden will be dead....and we can go back to finding presidents that don't stoke the temperature of the country to a billion degrees.

The worse things that ever happened to this country is we started treating politics like a Georgia Florida matchup where you don't give an inch to the other side. The best deals for us as the average citizen is when congress makes deals that both sides hate. Middle ground has always created the best long term results.
Are you worried that Trump will start internment camps? Or maybe use the FBI to silence parents that dare to protest the local school board?

Trump is a buffoon and it's unfortunate the Pub party refused to embrace the things that vaulted him ahead of 16 other pro pubs fighting for the nomination but the leadership of the Pub party was determined to fight Trump rather than to help him achieve his policy objectives. Now their left with Haley and begging the majority to trust them again. The Pub leadership has become a powerful group with no constituency and about 80% of their base thinks the "crazy" guy is better than their candidate.

I can't believe that Nikki hasn't been embraced more. She would have my vote in the General and she has the best chance at beating Biden head-to-head. She has stood up to him more than any other person and you see all the betas flock to Trump after they dropped out like nothing ever happened. I honestly think Trump will go scorched Earth and democracy will die if he is reelected... which we almost saw with Jan 6th (sorry R's... don't try to rewrite history... we all saw it live as it happened).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT