ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump win or lose the female vote in your family?

It is fear. Pure fear. Trump is a lot of bad things. A regular bad human. But no one from the left or from the media will tell you he was a massive donor to Jesse Jackson’s campaign in 88. He won awards given by Jackson and sharpton in the early 90’s for a commitment to diversity. He was Oprah’s guy. And she helped to make him famous. This whole political thing came from him turning on Obama. The same people who came to him for money and help turned on him. And he has done since then what an egotistical narcissist does when people turn on him.

Biden’s bigotry comes out constantly. He can’t help himself. It just continues to bleed to the surface. His history confirms that as well. No facts allowed. Only fear.
Dims are just hypocrites, it matters not what their guy does. It can be 1,000,000 to the 10th worse than Trump and they will still vote d. That’s why they are dims.

Dims are just hypocrites, it matters not what their guy does. It can be 1,000,000 to the 10th worse than Trump and they will still vote d. That’s why they are dims.
A majority vote on feelings, not policy. At least not on sound policy imo. Don't get me wrong, there's some shit GOP policy too that needs to be called out

Can’t use that word. Apparently I use it too much. They do circle the wagons. Starts immediately with this bill. Now the blame game begins. I sure do wish another candidate would have won the primaries. He is so polarizing. It immediately comes to the surface when he is campaigning. Biden and his group absolutely do not care about America and certainly don’t govern even once towards the middle or even conservative portion of the country.

What I wanted to see is the less is more of Trump. My hope. Now the showman is back and the mouth is back in full force. I just can’t take another four years of a guy who never answers a question. And is totally a half a human. The tax bracket changes this year just sucked too. My hope is they really left the majority of their base in the lurch. The ones who never change their vote. I hear different stories daily of the new struggles hitting my clients.

It is fear. Pure fear. Trump is a lot of bad things. A regular bad human. But no one from the left or from the media will tell you he was a massive donor to Jesse Jackson’s campaign in 88. He won awards given by Jackson and sharpton in the early 90’s for a commitment to diversity. He was Oprah’s guy. And she helped to make him famous. This whole political thing came from him turning on Obama. The same people who came to him for money and help turned on him. And he has done since then what an egotistical narcissist does when people turn on him.

Biden’s bigotry comes out constantly. He can’t help himself. It just continues to bleed to the surface. His history confirms that as well. No facts allowed. Only fear.
Again I ask why nominate a man that you admit is so hated...why vote him for as your nominee. Everyone admits he's the only one that could lose to Biden so why be made at Dems. You should be furious with the Trump voters that are backing him.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
Again I ask why nominate a man that you admit is so hated...why vote him for as your nominee. Everyone admits he's the only one that could lose to Biden so why be made at Dems. You should be furious with the Trump voters that are backing him.
That is a great question. You would have to ask others. I will vote for anyone but him in the primary. If I get the chance. Sho honestly you should ask your side why? Figure it out. There is a large portion of this country who really likes what he says. It isn’t a cult. A lot of people say the same things I do. I posted a video of a dem rep in Congress going to a maga outing to find out the answer to that question. I will post it in here. Will take me a minute to find.

How does it happen. 2016. People were sick to death of being told how to act. How to be pc. Trump rode that wave. And people hate Hillary. 2020 Biden got lucky with covid. The rule changes. This won him the election. Instead of trying to understand why Trump has this massive following, it has been attacked. And he has become more and more a sympathetic figure willing to take on a more publicly corrupt Washington and the doj daily.

2024. Biden has done nothing but govern for 40 percent of the country. He has left a lot of his base in the dust. The economy is supposedly great. But it isn’t in the wrong places. Rent. Everyday goods. Everyday folks feel the burn and hate the economy. The rich are getting richer. The dollar is stretching less for the middle and lower classes. All you see is helping folks overseas. Forgetting the border. Until it hits your doorsteps. I get the Ukraine support. Weakening Russia. But the view looks bad when people here are struggling. Or being asked to open their homes to possible criminals. Places not going thru it want no part of it. Plus democrat run cities have crime running amuck. It polls bad. So now they are finally trying to help that too. It is all based on polling. Reasons to keep politicians in office only. People who are sick of that love hearing trump say he will get rid of them.

This is as honest as I can be. No name calling. No whatever. I also think Biden’s inability to show any strength is causing all of the uprisings all over the world. You are still in the military right? You have to be hearing that from some of your constituents or peers.

I thought Hillary and Trump were the worst candidates that could ever make it thru. Now we have Trump and Biden twice. Both too damn old, and neither will try for one second to unite the country. They will tear it apart.

About 1 in 4 know pregnancies end in a miscarriage and the same procedure for an abortion is the same procedure to remove the fetus from the woman. If this is not done promptly it jeopardizes the woman's ability to have future children. We have several known cases in Texas and Ohio where woman have had to leave the state to seek critical and necessary care because of GOP overreach. These are issues that should be between and woman and her doctor not local law enforcement and state officials.

1 in 3 American women are the victim of SA. This is a reality that women live with (the 33% chance of being a victim of SA) and if they are impregnated by from their SA you're mandating that they give birth and raise that child. Can you not see how Roe made so many women a single issue voter.
The child sacrifices will stop

He says the words of a racist/ xenophobe and we've got multiple instances of that within the last three months.

This is not something new. There are plenty of examples of both throughout his career, but most on here will try to defend him by a single example or change the subject to Biden. But you know we're not going to convince them.

Come November, I might vote for Trump if he's on the ballot. But zero chance I vote for Biden, or Newsom, or anyone the Democrats pump out. Policy actually matters.

I may sit it out, not that my vote matters anyway. If anything, my vote just might cancel out one of the votes of my family members lol

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
This is not something new. There are plenty of examples of both throughout his career, but most on here will try to defend him by a single example or change the subject to Biden. But you know we're not going to convince them.
Brother. I don’t understand why it isn’t ok. I know you are referring to my post with a video clearly proving Biden is racist as hell. We are comparing candidates. If you want to say trump is racist. I will capitulate. Despite his past being nothing of the sort. His recent has had incidents that can be questioned. For sure. But saying he is as a reason not to vote for him compared to Biden is not genuine. Biden has been making racist statements in front of the camera since 1974. I am not being an ass or contrarian. It is like comparing their height when both are 6’2 while claiming one is taller. If I am off base, I will eat crow.

Biden lets his bigotry slip all the time. ll cool j incident for one. If you want to compare policy and vote there, i get it if you lean left for that reason. Especially when I have validated all the crazy racist statements Biden has made over the years on camera or in front of the media. I am not regurgitating Fox News. It is his own words that define Biden.

Brother. I don’t understand why it isn’t ok. I know you are referring to my post with a video clearly proving Biden is racist as hell. We are comparing candidates. If you want to say trump is racist. I will capitulate. Despite his past being nothing of the sort. His recent has had incidents that can be questioned. For sure. But saying he is as a reason not to vote for him compared to Biden is not genuine. Biden has been making racist statements in front of the camera since 1974. I am not being an ass or contrarian. It is like comparing their height when both are 6’2 while claiming one is taller. If I am off base, I will eat crow.

Biden lets his bigotry slip all the time. ll cool j incident for one. If you want to compare policy and vote there, i get it if you lean left for that reason. Especially when I have validated all the crazy racist statements Biden has made over the years on camera or in front of the media. I am not regurgitating Fox News. It is his own words that define Biden.
I don't want to get into this again with you - it doesn't make either one of us feel any better. I was not in any way saying that the fact he was a racist is a reason to not vote for him. But this is not something new for him which you seem to be saying ( and the reason I made my post). And I'm not saying that Biden is not a racist. It's a reason for me to dislike both of them, but not a determination in my vote. And I think you and I both wish that neither one will be on the ballot though that scary scenario is still in front of us.

Trump has divided the country and continues to do so and that is a big problem for me. January 6th would not have happened without him. Others might have protested elections, but no one has gone to the extreme which he did and continues to do so. He cares about himself above the country. He showed that to me starting during his last year in office. His handling of Covid was what was good for him and reelection, not the best for the country. There are too many stories about his behavior (they may not be worthy of evidence in a courtroom) and it scares me what he might do especially since he now is starting to lose it (yes, just like Biden).

I've never been a member of either party and it's actually hard to tell what they stand for anymore. I'm going to look at who is on the ballot (Florida won't let me vote in a primary) and not worry if there is a D or R.

I understand people liking him because they want to see change in Washington. I'd would like that also, but anyone who thinks it's going to change is dreaming and I'm not voting on a dream. We can't even get good people to run for office for the most part. That's true in Congress and also true in Florida. Georgia seems to have there problems also according to what I hear.

Be good and let's hope for the best for our country.

I don't want to get into this again with you - it doesn't make either one of us feel any better. I was not in any way saying that the fact he was a racist is a reason to not vote for him. But this is not something new for him which you seem to be saying ( and the reason I made my post). And I'm not saying that Biden is not a racist. It's a reason for me to dislike both of them, but not a determination in my vote. And I think you and I both wish that neither one will be on the ballot though that scary scenario is still in front of us.

Trump has divided the country and continues to do so and that is a big problem for me. January 6th would not have happened without him. Others might have protested elections, but no one has gone to the extreme which he did and continues to do so. He cares about himself above the country. He showed that to me starting during his last year in office. His handling of Covid was what was good for him and reelection, not the best for the country. There are too many stories about his behavior (they may not be worthy of evidence in a courtroom) and it scares me what he might do especially since he now is starting to lose it (yes, just like Biden).

I've never been a member of either party and it's actually hard to tell what they stand for anymore. I'm going to look at who is on the ballot (Florida won't let me vote in a primary) and not worry if there is a D or R.

I understand people liking him because they want to see change in Washington. I'd would like that also, but anyone who thinks it's going to change is dreaming and I'm not voting on a dream. We can't even get good people to run for office for the most part. That's true in Congress and also true in Florida. Georgia seems to have there problems also according to what I hear.

I think the better point is most of the left present trump like he was a founding member of the kkk While Biden marched with mlk. Something by the way he claimed but was a lie. At worst they are both guilty. At best, they are still both guilty my friend. I totally get your point. But this is my pet peeve with that and you know it. Biden made insensitive comments left and right about Obama for goodness sake. And he was his president. He said he is the first articulate, clean cut, well spoken African American candidate to come to the forefront. Holy Christmas. Changing subject. Didn’t get a chance to tell you this.

Celtic. I will put it deep in a post on the chat so no one sees it. Went to uga bball practice recently. It was a pleasure to see how they ran practice. Up tempo. Eveything was competitive and concluded with free throws. Absolutely came away impressed. One thing I saw was how well Dylan James was playing. It was one practice. But he was subbing with the ones. He can’t be far away. Great shooting from the perimeter. Nice finishes at the basket with his primary and off hand. Loved watching Silas, jabri, Cain, and rj. But Dylan really caught my eye. It is a really deep team. They like each other and no bad attitudes or sulking. Just so nice to see. Was a blast.

A lot of ppl voted for Biden, knowing he was not mentally capable, hoping he'd surround himself with a competent Admin. That didn't work. Biden isn't running. I assume many will vote for Michelle thinking the exact same thing. It won't work. She has no clue, and her husband is an American hating Marxist.

Zinger - Great to hear about the men's basketball team; we root for all teams, not just football. At times we were up in Athens frequently (especially when I worked in Atlanta a lot) and went to women's practice. Sometimes we would hang around and watch the men - this was during Durham's time and he was always friendly. If Kentucky hadn't come calling and Tubby stayed around, I think maybe we wouldn't have fallen off the rails, but so it goes.

We didn't come up during Covid and haven't made it since. We're getting older and making that trip for a couple of days has made us lazy about that. At least everything is available on TV or the computer. Definitely looking forward to another run at the National Championship in the Fall.

His handling of Covid was what was good for him and reelection, not the best for the country.
There are very few good people in the handling of Covid-19. Was it for the best the country the vaccines were made not available for public use until 3 weeks after the presidential election or that numerous democratic officials said no way they'd take or trust Trump's vaccine only to completely do a 180 and shame anyone who didn't trust it. You f-ing wonder why Americans didn't trust you.

We are led by power hungry scum.

Last edited:
Zinger - Great to hear about the men's basketball team; we root for all teams, not just football. At times we were up in Athens frequently (especially when I worked in Atlanta a lot) and went to women's practice. Sometimes we would hang around and watch the men - this was during Durham's time and he was always friendly. If Kentucky hadn't come calling and Tubby stayed around, I think maybe we wouldn't have fallen off the rails, but so it goes.

We didn't come up during Covid and haven't made it since. We're getting older and making that trip for a couple of days has made us lazy about that. At least everything is available on TV or the computer. Definitely looking forward to another run at the National Championship in the Fall.
I go to as many as I can during the year. My daughter plays soccer on Saturdays in college. So it has made that more difficult for basketball and football. That is coming to an end soon. I still have one competing in February and March. Still should be easier. You were there slightly before me. I came in a year after the only outright sec title. lol. If you come down for one let me know. Bunch of venters go to games. I will tell them you hate Biden privately. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
I live in the battleground state of Ohio. Of the 16 prominent women in my life (relatives, close friends), I'd be surprised if more 3 of them vote Trump. My wife is the closest on the fence. A lifelong lib voter, she's a lot more conservative than she wants to admit, but voting Trump will be a hard pill for to swallow. Gotta keep working on her.

The female vote is one of the most important demographics. If Trump loses that vote badly, he's done for.

It sucks that their feelings is more important than policy & results. I've heard each of them
complain about at least a few of the following: the border, escalation in crime resulting from defending & devaluing of police, woke culture, the rising cost of goods, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the Ohio train derailment handling, the Maui fire handling, and the endless billions going to Ukraine,.....but they hate Trump and thats really what matters
I’m a female and he’s got my vote. I would vote for ANY Republican over a Democrat. Their policies are horrible for America. I’d even vote for Kennedy over Biden. My daughter doesn’t like Trump but she’s seen what Democrat policies do to her wallet. My mother will vote for Trump. So my house is 3/3 for Trump/any Republican.

If Trump the man is so toxic, is he the best nominee? It's been said numerous times here that Trump gives Biden the best chance to win...so why nominate Trump?
I would prefer Desantis. An excellent governor with a stellar record. I hope he’s the VP pick.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Here's the thing, the GOP shouldn't be surprised because women have been telling you guys this was going to be happening for years if you overturned Roe but you didn't listen. You instead lie saying Roe was settled law and that you wouldn't overturn it but you did. There should be no shock by anyone on the Right with the backlash
Roe was a bad legal decision. Abortion isn’t illegal. The decision went back to the states which it should have always been. The state media and democrats lie about what overturning Roe actually did. Democrats push for killing babies to the moment of birth. Have you ever seen what happens in an abortion? If you did you would never support it especially outside the first trimester. Babies chopped up and sucked out in pieces. It is horrible. But democrats who say abortion is or will be completely illegal know that is a lie. But lying is the Democrat way.

I live in the battleground state of Ohio. Of the 16 prominent women in my life (relatives, close friends), I'd be surprised if more 3 of them vote Trump. My wife is the closest on the fence. A lifelong lib voter, she's a lot more conservative than she wants to admit, but voting Trump will be a hard pill for to swallow. Gotta keep working on her.

The female vote is one of the most important demographics. If Trump loses that vote badly, he's done for.

It sucks that their feelings is more important than policy & results. I've heard each of them
complain about at least a few of the following: the border, escalation in crime resulting from defending & devaluing of police, woke culture, the rising cost of goods, the botched Afghanistan withdrawal, the Ohio train derailment handling, the Maui fire handling, and the endless billions going to Ukraine,.....but they hate Trump and thats really what matters

two sets of women. Those that will vote for Trump and those that are voting against Biden. It is unconscionable that a woman that has given birth, could subject those children to the policies of a Marxist. Any mom voting for Biden is committing child abuse

2 outta 3 for Trump. The one will vote dim no matter who the candidates are.

Just had a thought. As long as votes can be harvested by third party political groups, yes, their vote could be conveniently lost.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
If Trump the man is so toxic, is he the best nominee? It's been said numerous times here that Trump gives Biden the best chance to win...so why nominate Trump?
Trump being the candidate is what the dems want. If he loses the criminal cases against him, he can be disqualified and the Dems win by default, because the primaries will be over. If Trump wins the cases, I bet we see Biden step down (due to health issues or something) and another Dem candidate will take his place to run against Trump. Remember I said this and I am willing to eat crow if I am wrong. Go Dawgs!

Our country cannot survive another four years of the senile puppet Joe Biden and his left wing extremist agenda.'

The problems he has created and expanded are far too vast to list here, but the tragic invasion at our southern border and the cost of living tops the list. Maybe the "inflation number" might look OK, but remember that the huge increase in the prices of Everything created by the the double digit inflation stay in place.

Please for your family and especially for your children and grand children, do not vote for Biden or whoever else the Liberal Democrats may "slide" in at their convention to replace him.

God Bless America.

Win

Just had a thought. As long as votes can be harvested by third party political groups, yes, their vote could be conveniently lost.
vote harvesting will always favor democrats. a few eager harvesters could go to a high rise apartment complex in Cleveland, Charlotte, Atlanta, or Vegas.... knock knock, "were you mailed a ballot. If you don't mind filling that out, I can make sure it gets counted" and within a few hours be carrying out hundreds or more ballots from that one building. Even if they weren't planning on voting, they can be encouraged to do so

meanwhile in the suburbs or rural areas where folks are much more likely to vote red, the logistics of going house to house are much more time consuming and far far less efficient.

Trump being the candidate is what the dems want. If he loses the criminal cases against him, he can be disqualified and the Dems win by default, because the primaries will be over. If Trump wins the cases, I bet we see Biden step down (due to health issues or something) and another Dem candidate will take his place to run against Trump. Remember I said this and I am willing to eat crow if I am wrong. Go Dawgs!
if Trump is removed from the ballot, couldn't the republicans just do an emergency primary unless it occurs days before November?

My wife understands things. She will vote for anyone but Biden.

As a note, the Supreme Court had no choice but to overturn RVW because it was horribly written. Even the most liberal justice said at its inception, that it would never hold up if a half ass resonable case was presented against it. He said it should have stayed a State mandate, not Federal. But hey, lets blame Trump anyway because the dumbasses will believe anything negative about him. Orange Man Bad, right?

This is a fascinating and sobering potential playbook 40 years ago for where are right now as a nation & where we are heading. Should be mandated viewing regardless if you agree or not

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I would prefer Desantis. An excellent governor with a stellar record. I hope he’s the VP pick.
What a joke. He wasn't a bad governor originally, but when he tried to outdo Trump, he went crazy. Just loves to take away freedoms from those people who don't agree with him and acts like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way. So much of the legislation he pushed winds up in court and tends to be unconstitutional. Even Republicans who go against him get attacked - he loves to wield his line veto when their projects come up in the budget.

He completely controlled the media in Florida, but when he got exposed to daylight in the national campaign he got destroyed and went crawling back.

Hoping he is the VP pick shows how out of touch you are with reality. DeSantis would never have agreed to that. Don't tell me he endorsed Trump because he only did that because he said he would endorse the Republican candidate. He is not supporting him. The Republican legislature was putting forth a bill to provide $5M in assistance to Trump - he quickly said he would veto it and it was immediately withdrawn.

Reactions: willdup
My wife understands things. She will vote for anyone but Biden.

As a note, the Supreme Court had no choice but to overturn RVW because it was horribly written. Even the most liberal justice said at its inception, that it would never hold up if a half ass resonable case was presented against it. He said it should have stayed a State mandate, not Federal. But hey, lets blame Trump anyway because the dumbasses will believe anything negative about him. Orange Man Bad, right?
That Roe was bad law is the Heritage Foundation's opinion that there is no implied right to privacy within the Constitution under the 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments. Only conservatives looking to overturn Roe agree with this

• Haha
Reactions: MiddleTennDawg
First, I do not think Biden will be the Dems candidate. They will replace him in the next few months. Second, there is no one it the Rep. field that stands for what he stands for. He is my choice. At the end of the day who votes for Trump and who doesn’t does not really matter to me. God is sovereign and will decide who our next president will be.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
The ones in my family that lean Pub will vote for Trump. The ones that tend to lean left and have never voted for a Pub in their lives will say they would consider another Pub but will vote for a yellow dog. Now, I'm sure there are plenty of soccer moms that would vote for a Romney type candidate that won't vote for Trump but I actually think that's not a bad thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT