ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump win or lose the female vote in your family?

Are you worried that Trump will start internment camps? Or maybe use the FBI to silence parents that dare to protest the local school board?

Trump is a buffoon and it's unfortunate the Pub party refused to embrace the things that vaulted him ahead of 16 other pro pubs fighting for the nomination but the leadership of the Pub party was determined to fight Trump rather than to help him achieve his policy objectives. Now their left with Haley and begging the majority to trust them again. The Pub leadership has become a powerful group with no constituency and about 80% of their base thinks the "crazy" guy is better than their candidate.
Let me ask this, if Jan 6th was successful. And Trump was currently president by coup. Do you think he would give up the spot after a 2nd term? Because if your honest, you know he would not. That's what I worry about, if you let him in again you won't get him back out. Trump isn't pro America or pro democracy....he is pro Trump. Always has been always will be.

Let me ask this, if Jan 6th was successful. And Trump was currently president by coup. Do you think he would give up the spot after a 2nd term? Because if your honest, you know he would not. That's what I worry about, if you let him in again you won't get him back out. Trump isn't pro America or pro democracy....he is pro Trump. Always has been always will be.
If J 6 had been successful, the certification would have been delayed to allow more time to examine the election process/vote counting procedures. There was nothing ever mentioned about Trump remaining in power by means of a coup. Yes, he was foolish to state publicly that he was endorsing the protest but he left peaceably on Jan 18.

I also wouldn't worry to much about Trump promoting himself to be dictator for life. Number one, he's to old and number 2, he would be forcibly removed if necessary.

I would argue that Trump is pro American and certainly pro Trump. Of course being pol that is pro American and pro themselves puts him in line with about 90% of the Pols in DC with the exception of the few that aren't pro American.

You want us to teach respect for the Republican Party when there is a meaningful element who believe what our friend @OriginalGatorHator shared above? Too many people have lost their damn minds and seriously think we should have another civil war to resolve our differences.

There was a time when anyone who would seriously propose sedition would be dismissed as the crank that they are. Instead, right wing media and some loud voices within the party are promoting this nonsense.

You are about to nominate a man who, by traditional conservative and Judeo-Christian values and morals is the least deserving public figure in my lifetime of any kind of respect, and then actually complain about the lack of respect. Amazing.
50% of America strongly disagrees with your opinion. You sound like Hillary.
Our sitting President is a traitor. He’s the worst deserving figure of my lifetime, and definitely the most unqualified. Along with his son Hunter, he has sold out our country to the highest bidder’s that’s included our worst foreign adversaries. Selling his name, brand and favors with bullshi+ LLC’S that his son nor himself can prove they had any type of functioning business to profit from. I can think of NOTHING more disgusting than what Joe Biden has used his 40 yrs public office to do, making himself wealthy while selling out our country. And his lack of leadership and functionality has this country in turmoil domestically, internationally, and in a financial mess!

If J 6 had been successful, the certification would have been delayed to allow more time to examine the election process/vote counting procedures. There was nothing ever mentioned about Trump remaining in power by means of a coup. Yes, he was foolish to state publicly that he was endorsing the protest but he left peaceably on Jan 18.

I also wouldn't worry to much about Trump promoting himself to be dictator for life. Number one, he's to old and number 2, he would be forcibly removed if necessary.

I would argue that Trump is pro American and certainly pro Trump. Of course being pol that is pro American and pro themselves puts him in line with about 90% of the Pols in DC with the exception of the few that aren't pro American.
Yeah, I respect your opinion but there is no way you believe Jan 6th was about more time to count votes. The protestors didn't believe that is what they were doing, and I will double down even further, and say that sure as heck wasn't what Trump was promoting/thinking in terms of that day.

If you want to say it was a crappy attempt at a coup, I can go with that. But it absolutely was a violent attempt to change the outcome of a legal election.

Yeah, I respect your opinion but there is no way you believe Jan 6th was about more time to count votes. The protestors didn't believe that is what they were doing, and I will double down even further, and say that sure as heck wasn't what Trump was promoting/thinking in terms of that day.

If you want to say it was a crappy attempt at a coup, I can go with that. But it was a violent attempt to change the outcome of a legal election.
I mean they constructed freaking gallows outside the capital for the VP. Dudes with zip ties were seen looking for congressional members. There was no constitutional mechanism to delay certification of the election especially after every court in the land shot it down

If you want to say it was a crappy attempt at a coup, I can go with that. But it absolutely was a violent attempt to change the outcome of a legal election.

And I don't think you believe a bunch of fat middle aged old men and women armed with flag poles could have breached the perimeter of one of the most secure places on earth without extreme negligence (at a minimum) by those charged with securing the Capital. But that's all moot now.

We have a choice of the Dem party and whomever their nominee will be and the absolute craziness and abuse of power that comes with them. Or a guy nobody likes that has a history of producing a good economy, effective foreign policy which includes the Abraham Accords, free and fair trade deals, pressuring our allies to honor their defense commitments and bringing jobs back to the U.S.. It appears to me nobody is willing to check the Dem crazies but Trump will be checked by an aggressive media and enough pubs that would vote to remove him if he became a threat to the republic.

You want us to teach respect for the Republican Party when there is a meaningful element who believe what our friend @OriginalGatorHator shared above? Too many people have lost their damn minds and seriously think we should have another civil war to resolve our differences.

There was a time when anyone who would seriously propose sedition would be dismissed as the crank that they are. Instead, right wing media and some loud voices within the party are promoting this nonsense.

You are about to nominate a man who, by traditional conservative and Judeo-Christian values and morals is the least deserving public figure in my lifetime of any kind of respect, and then actually complain about the lack of respect. Amazing.
You people are the reason this talk is happening. You libs hate anyone that doesn’t agree with them. It is not a dislike but a venomous hate you people have. You people actually want to harm people who you don’t like and who want toe the line.

And I don't think you believe a bunch of fat middle aged old men and women armed with flag poles could have breached the perimeter of one of the most secure places on earth without extreme negligence (at a minimum) by those charged with securing the Capital. But that's all moot now.

We have a choice of the Dem party and whomever their nominee will be and the absolute craziness and abuse of power that comes with them. Or a guy nobody likes that has a history of producing a good economy, effective foreign policy which includes the Abraham Accords, free and fair trade deals, pressuring our allies to honor their defense commitments and bringing jobs back to the U.S.. It appears to me nobody is willing to check the Dem crazies but Trump will be checked by an aggressive media and enough pubs that would vote to remove him if he became a threat to the republic.
Or back to my original point, make Haley the nominee. And avoid all of the debate we just had. While also still getting most of what you just listed. I get that you don't want more of Biden, I don't want more Biden either. But I am more than okay getting 75 percent of the Trump policies that you are touting, with zero of the actual Trump. Once again, instead of everybody running to extremes.....how about we find someone who lands as more representative of the whole country. And let us remember a lot of Trump foreign policies were actually Mike Pompeo and those around Trump including Haley. So hey, get the old band back together on that front as well if you want lots of Trumpiness. I just think there is a way to still find the same results without throwing the whole country into another 4 years of half the country hating the other half.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Or back to my original point, make Haley the nominee. And avoid all of the debate we just had. While also still getting most of what you just listed. I get that you don't want more of Biden, I don't want more Biden either. But I am more than okay getting 75 percent of the Trump policies that you are touting, with zero of the actual Trump. Once again, instead of everybody running to extremes.....how about we find someone who lands as more representative of the whole country. And let us remember a lot of Trump foreign policies were actually Mike Pompeo and those around Trump including Haley. So hey, get the old band back together on that front as well if you want lots of Trumpiness. I just think there is a way to still find the same results without throwing the whole country into another 4 years of half the country hating the other half.
That would be great but she isnt viable and has been branded as a warmongering neocon. At this point you would have to suspend the democratic primary function and appoint a candidate that enjoys about 20% support among the base and hope the 80% that support Trump would show up for her. Im not sure she is the slam dunk to win a general as is being reported.

Im not disagreeing that it would be better to have someone other than Trump. I'm just saying that she isnt beating Trump in the primary and appointing her would be a very dangerous game. Now, if the race was 55/45, the why not Haley would make sense but a 50 to 60% margin is sending a very loud message. Hopefully the party will listen to their voters

That would be great but she isnt viable and has been branded as a warmongering neocon. At this point you would have to suspend the democratic primary function and appoint a candidate that enjoys about 20% support among the base and hope the 80% that support Trump would show up for her. Im not sure she is the slam dunk to win a general as is being reported.

Im not disagreeing that it would be better to have someone other than Trump. I'm just saying that she isnt beating Trump in the primary and appointing her would be a very dangerous game. Now, if the race was 55/45, the why not Haley would make sense but a 50 to 60% margin is sending a very loud message. Hopefully the party will listen to their voters
Oh he will get the nomination, and then he will lose. And that's when everyone will finally wake up and realize, oh maybe we should have gone with someone else.

Just like you described on the Pub side, dems have a lot of people saying they won't vote for Biden because of Gaza or the environment or whatever else they are angry hasn't been progressive enough. But when they are in the voting booth they won't vote Trump. So all these polls showing Trump with a slight lead will shift in the fall. And it will all turn out about the same as the last election.

Oh he will get the nomination, and then he will lose. And that's when everyone will finally wake up and realize, oh maybe we should have gone with someone else.

Just like you described on the Pub side, dems have a lot of people saying they won't vote for Biden because of Gaza or the environment or whatever else they are angry hasn't been progressive enough. But when they are in the voting booth they won't vote Trump. So all these polls showing Trump with a slight lead will shift in the fall. And it will all turn out about the same as the last election.
Maybe, and we get the government we deserve. Or the pubs fall in line behind Trump, push back against their own that campaign for or endorse the Dem and show Trump they have his back and will do the muck raking for him.

Even Barr said there was no telling how well Trump's first term would have gone if he hadnt been so visciously attacked from all sides. Remember it was Pubs from his DOJ and people like McCain that did eveything possible to sabotage him.

Maybe, and we get the government we deserve. Or the pubs fall in line behind Trump, push back against their own that campaign for or endorse the Dem and show Trump they have his back and will do the muck raking for him.

Even Barr said there was no telling how well Trump's first term would have gone if he hadnt been so visciously attacked from all sides. Remember it was Pubs from his DOJ and people like McCain that did eveything possible to sabotage him.
Bill Barr is one of a very long list of people who served under Trump who insist he has no business being anywhere near the Whitehouse again.

Bill Barr is one of a very long list of people who served under Trump who insist he has no business being anywhere near the Whitehouse again.

Yes, I know which is why I was shocked to hear him express the opinion that Trump may have been a great POTUS if he hadn't been attacked from all sides. I can understand why some would feel Trump isn't fit for office but he was also attacked in ways that should have never occurred.

Reactions: willdup
I'd say 99% of the women I know will vote for Trump. Most are highly educated & realize Biden is a POS!

What difference does it make, whether fat middle aged old men (wait, were they middle aged or old?) could've breached the perimeter? What difference does it make, that a guy nobody likes has a history of producing a good economy etc?

The guy you're defending fomented insurrection against the United States of America. THAT'S what matters. His actions leading up to Jan 6 and his actions on that date render him absolutely unfit to ever again hold political office in the United States.

This should be obvious to everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT