ADVERTISEMENT

Will you watch the debate tonight?!

Will you watch the debate tonight?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ll def watch. It’s must see TV, imo.
In all honesty, probably won’t watch. At this point there is nothing that can be said to change my mind on who I am voting for.

Can’t control what others do.

The only thing I GAS about is safety & inflation/economy. One guy sux at both and the other excels…..especially at inflation/economy.

The proof already is there, already have the comparison.

Probably will just go & have a few Johnny Walker Blacks & water and chase some tang……won’t grab unless they let me.

I’ll def watch. It’s must see TV, imo.
Anyone who doesn't just doesn't like entertainment at all.

Biden will make up some new words, tell some made up story about how he fought in the Civil war under Sherman and may even fall over.

Trump will tell Dana Bash how unattractive she is and maybe wander over to Biden's podium and roll his eyes in the middle of Biden's fake story.

Pure entertainment. There will be some new t-shirts available shortly afterwards like it's a Motorhead concert.

CNN, no crowd, mics muted (which are controlled by the CNN debate moderator)

I have zero interest in watching this biased 💩 show

What’s your favorite ice cream?

Vs

Why should the American people vote for a convicted felon?

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
CNN, no crowd, mics muted (which are controlled by the CNN debate moderator)

I have zero interest in watching this biased 💩 show

What’s your favorite ice cream?

Vs

Why should the American people vote for a convicted felon?
Do Trump supporters ever hold him responsible for problems that he created for himself?

He made a decision to attack Biden’s mental competence, he said Biden would never debate him and then promised “any time, any where”. Well, Biden called his bluff and Trump either had to walk back what he said or agree to the rules laid out by Biden. Thats entirely on Trump.

Reactions: celticdawg
Do Trump supporters ever hold him responsible for problems that he created for himself?

He made a decision to attack Biden’s mental competence, he said Biden would never debate him and then promised “any time, any where”. Well, Biden called his bluff and Trump either had to walk back what he said or agree to the rules laid out by Biden. Thats entirely on Trump.

Oh I’m not saying it wasn’t his fault. Im saying it was a bad decision to agree to it.

Unless they had also agreed to a debate with different rules under FOX.

Biden is clearly on some kind of cocktail during debates which I don’t even think is debatable based on his day to day performance and speaking engagements. Though, it does make me wonder why he isn’t on this every day - aside from possible heart strain

Reactions: SprayTanDawg

I am not a Trump supporter and I will acknowledge his stupidity and mistakes just like I will acknowledge Biden’s.

I'd watch, but I've got an early tee time out of town tomorrow.

Got it recording, tho.
Key to smoking a hungover early tee time:

Get up ridiculously early. Feels counterintuitive but it is the difference between feeling wobbly over the ball at the range and being in your element. Transfusion an hour before tee time.

And if you have access to a Millenial / young Gen X’er? Adderall.

Won my flight from a tight last place on day 1 in member member a few weeks ago using this exact formula after a big post first round night.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT